Lets Do The Deal

Birdbrain

With POTUS and let him run this poor liccle defenceless island ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192277865032822784 ... Record highs on the American stock market , record unemployment lows etc etc ... He just keeps winning despite the Democrat lies ... Mind like Barrys says hes been "lucky" ... Lock Barry Up , Lock Barry Up , Shut Barry Up , Shut Barry Up !!!

Birdbrain - 2019-11-07 6:32 AM

With POTUS and let him run this poor liccle defenceless island ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1192277865032822784 ... Record highs on the American stock market , record unemployment lows etc etc ... He just keeps winning despite the Democrat lies ... Mind like Barrys says hes been "lucky" ... Lock Barry Up , Lock Barry Up , Shut Barry Up , Shut Barry Up !!!

Remind me how many Americans are in poverty again, how many go bankrupt each year due to medical bills and what their standards are like on everything from food safety to workers rights.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-07 6:46 AM

Remind me how many Americans are in poverty again, how many go bankrupt each year due to medical bills and what their standards are like on everything from food safety to workers rights.

Remind me again how many times you voiced your concern over those issues when old leftie Obama was in office ??? ... Thats right you didn't care ... Rejoice in POTUS Trump

Birdbrain - 2019-11-07 7:08 AM

Remind me again how many times you voiced your concern over those issues when old leftie Obama was in office ??? ... Thats right you didn't care ... Rejoice in POTUS Trump

Why would I? America could do WTF it likes to itself for all I cared until Britain decided to dump the EU and become the 51st state so now of course its a concern. Why would I have cared when Obama was in power?

Barryd999 - 2019-11-07 8:16 AM

Why would I? America could do WTF it likes to itself for all I cared until Britain decided to dump the EU and become the 51st state so now of course its a concern. Why would I have cared when Obama was in power?

Indeed - and the more extreme Right Wing America becomes under Trump, the more keen BoJo is to suck up to shun our moderate EU neighbours and suck up to Trump.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-07 8:31 AM

Indeed - and the more extreme Right Wing America becomes under Trump, the more keen BoJo is to suck up to shun our moderate EU neighbours and suck up to Trump.

Where us Corbyn would prefer to be Putin's, the IRA and Hezbollah's useful idiot *-) ............

You might wanna fact check and take a look and see who runs the states with most poverty sweet cheeks ... You cared when Obama was in power enough to use his "back of the queue" guff ... Thats different though princess aint it and you travelling to the USA to munch away on their sub-standard food is different aint and all prepared by poor workers who don't have the rights we supposedly have ... Now your all concerned just like your concern for the NI border ... Regards

Archived