Finished

Birdbrain

John52 - 2019-11-08 6:58 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-08 6:36 AM

The Tories are finished ... https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/06/tories-set-100-seat-majority-opening-11-point-lead-labour-11049511/ ... Lordy

I thought you didn't trust the polls since they show people now in favour of remain?

When did I say that ??? ... I don't trust the polls though your right in some respect ... I put them on here for those who have in the past and still do trust the polls ... Its like a public service I do for free ... Regards ... You double wrapped your morning delivery yet ???

"Only one poll that really matters" - seriously, I think this election is more wide open than ever before, unusual to have and election on (mostly) a single issue, with parties busy working together/splitting the votes, maybe working together if a hung parliament but not wanting to commit yet, likely to be more tactical voting and voting from the heart. And anyway, lets not forget Labour sudden surge in 2017 leading to a big bribe being needed to DUP to keep the Tories in office. Just wish I lived in Scotland and could see a break from the Westminster shambles and rejoining the EU.

Archived