Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2019-11-09 8:43 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 8:36 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 5:55 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 5:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 3:22 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-09 1:30 PM

No it’s not.

Mmmm ... Ive seen the extent of your Jewish/Israeli hatred on another thread claiming all Israelis are fair game so its pointless carrying on ... You play your no its not , yes it is game with someone else princess

Wrong again as usual, we (UK) did support and try to do a deal with Hitler. I don’t hate Jews or Christians or any other particular religion. Just don’t see the point of them as it’s normally the religions that show the hate.

I find Israeli’s particularly distasteful for their persecution of Palestinians but they don’t like anyone criticising them for it.

But you weren't criticising em princess ... You were saying all Israeli men , women and children were fair game which I presume means all Israelis are fair game to a bullet in the head , a bomb under their motor , a firebomb chucked into their school etc etc ???

No again ,those who do military service are fair game, it’s the Israeli’s who don’t care.

So people who wear a uniform are fair game? :-| .........

In a couple of days time we'll commemorate those who put on a uniform on two other occasions in the past.........So that you could spout your crap >:-( .......

Jump :-| ........

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it’s not.

Mmmm ... Ive seen the extent of your Jewish/Israeli hatred on another thread claiming all Israelis are fair game so its pointless carrying on ... You play your no its not , yes it is game with someone else princess

Wrong again as usual, we (UK) did support and try to do a deal with Hitler. I don’t hate Jews or Christians or any other particular religion. Just don’t see the point of them as it’s normally the religions that show the hate.

I find Israeli’s particularly distasteful for their persecution of Palestinians but they don’t like anyone criticising them for it.

But you weren't criticising em princess ... You were saying all Israeli men , women and children were fair game which I presume means all Israelis are fair game to a bullet in the head , a bomb under their motor , a firebomb chucked into their school etc etc ???

No again ,those who do military service are fair game, it’s the Israeli’s who don’t care.

In a couple of days time we'll commemorate those who put on a uniform on two other occasions in the past.........So that you could spout your crap >:-( .......

Which part don’t you understand.....Israeli occupation of Palestinians land, an occupying army ,who shoot civilians, so they get everything they deserve.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 8:55 PM

No it’s not.

Yes I did.

But you said Israelis were fair game ... You never mentioned the military in any post before or after that ... Strange now you change your tune princess

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-09 10:15 PM

No it’s not.

Which part don’t you understand.....Israeli occupation of Palestinians land, an occupying army ,who shoot civilians, so they get everything they deserve.

You clearly are a snowflake who has no comprehension of the collateral damage that happens when a country defends its self from aggressors *-) .........

No it’s not.

You seem to forget that the neighbours of Israel have stated that their objective is to destroy the State of Israel. When you start with that premise, it is a bit more understandable why Israel takes a robust stand. I am not defendingg Israel or villifying the Arab States. It is just what happens in that unstable part of the World. If Israel did not exist, I am sure they would find something else to fight over. :'(

pelmetman - 2019-11-09 10:23 PM

No it’s not.

You clearly are a snowflake who has no comprehension of the collateral damage that happens when a country defends its self from aggressors *-) .........

I assume you mean Israeli aggressors.

747 - 2019-11-09 11:27 PM

No it’s not.

You seem to forget that the neighbours of Israel have stated that their objective is to destroy the State of Israel. When you start with that premise, it is a bit more understandable why Israel takes a robust stand. I am not defendingg Israel or villifying the Arab States. It is just what happens in that unstable part of the World. If Israel did not exist, I am sure they would find something else to fight over. :'(

I’m sure you’re right but that does not excuse the treatment of Palestinians or the illegal occupation of their lands so you can understand why the Palestinians defend themselves.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-10 6:58 AM

No it’s not.

It's the Palestinians who are the aggressors........ the Israelis have every right to defend themselves ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-11-10 8:05 AM

jumpstart - 2019-11-10 6:58 AM

No it’s not.

It's the Palestinians who are the aggressors........ the Israelis have every right to defend themselves ;-) .........

It’s the Palestinian’s land, UN says it’s illegal occupation, international law says its illegal, so the Palestinians have every right to defend themselves.

thebishbus - 2019-11-10 6:18 PM

Well, history tells you that's where they lived, until the Romans killed or banished them ,and renamed the land Palestine.

BrianB.

It may have been their long lost ancestors that lived there , but the current generations didn't.

:-|

jumpstart - 2019-11-10 2:57 PM

Election promise from Netanyahu is to annex the Jordan valley.....more stolen land.

Netanyahu is right out of order with that one. Israeli Farmers have leased that land for a long time on the promises of the Israeli Government to spend money improving the area for the benefit of Jordanians. They have not done that and the Jordanian landowners are not renewing the leases to the Israeli Farmers.

thebishbus - 2019-11-10 6:18 PM

Well, history tells you that's where they lived, until the Romans killed or banished them ,and renamed the land Palestine.

BrianB.

Presumably you would support North American Indians taking up armed conflict with the American Government then as it was their land.

thebishbus - 2019-11-11 8:34 AM

Just pointing out that it was their land at one time,until they were forcible removed from it ,and I believe the United Nations approved of the partition and setting up of a Jewish Homeland.

Brian B.

… and now the United Nations do NOT approve of what the Israelis are doing on Palestinian land and say it is illegal.

:-|

p.s. It could also be argued that the United Nations were giving away land that they didn't own, so what agreements did all the ' locals ' - and people who already lived there, sign up to.

I agree the whole thing is a can of worms, what the British and French did to oust the Palestinian’s was reprehensible. However without a homeland the Palestinian’s are not going to stop fighting. Their treatment by Israeli ‘s is outrageous. If more people objected to this sort of behaviour may be it could all stop.

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 11:07 AM

I agree the whole thing is a can of worms, what the British and French did to oust the Palestinian’s was reprehensible. However without a homeland the Palestinian’s are not going to stop fighting. Their treatment by Israeli ‘s is outrageous. If more people objected to this sort of behaviour may be it could all stop.

I dont see too many Palestinians fighting the corner of the most persecuted folk in the world , Christians who suffer far more at the hands of those who follow the same religion as the majority of Palestinians than Palestinians do at the hands of the Israelis ... Funny old world

Archived