Jewish Tears

Birdbrain

malc d - 2019-11-11 9:27 AM

thebishbus - 2019-11-11 8:34 AM

Just pointing out that it was their land at one time,until they were forcible removed from it ,and I believe the United Nations approved of the partition and setting up of a Jewish Homeland.

Brian B.

… and now the United Nations do NOT approve of what the Israelis are doing on Palestinian land and say it is illegal.

:-|

p.s. It could also be argued that the United Nations were giving away land that they didn't own, so what agreements did all the ' locals ' - and people who already lived there, sign up to.

Israel has contravened international law with it's illegal settlements and violated the Geneva convention. Even some Israelis themselves are in agreement on that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli-occupied_territories

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Palestinians are blockaded in Gaza , where Israel controls everything, and everybody. that goes in and out.

They even control how far out to sea the Palestinians can go fishing. They control the Palestinians power and fuel supplies.

Anthony wonders why the Palestinians are not campaigning for the oppressed Christians and others around the world.

You couldn't make it up !

;-)

malc d - 2019-11-11 1:25 PM

Most Palestinians are blockaded in Gaza , where Israel controls everything, and everybody. that goes in and out.

They even control how far out to sea the Palestinians can go fishing. They control the Palestinians power and fuel supplies.

Anthony wonders why the Palestinians are not campaigning for the oppressed Christians and others around the world.

;-)

He does......often. :-|

Birdbrain - 2019-11-11 11:23 AM

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 11:07 AM

I agree the whole thing is a can of worms, what the British and French did to oust the Palestinian’s was reprehensible. However without a homeland the Palestinian’s are not going to stop fighting. Their treatment by Israeli ‘s is outrageous. If more people objected to this sort of behaviour may be it could all stop.

I dont see too many Palestinians fighting the corner of the most persecuted folk in the world , Christians who suffer far more at the hands of those who follow the same religion as the majority of Palestinians than Palestinians do at the hands of the Israelis ... Funny old world

And Palestinian’s are Christians and Jews as well. Doesn’t excuse Israeli’s treatment. Funny old world.

malc d - 2019-11-11 1:25 PM

;-)

Wrong again ... I didnt wonder anything ... You certainly could make that up !

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 2:05 PM

I agree the whole thing is a can of worms, what the British and French did to oust the Palestinian’s was reprehensible. However without a homeland the Palestinian’s are not going to stop fighting. Their treatment by Israeli ‘s is outrageous. If more people objected to this sort of behaviour may be it could all stop.

I dont see too many Palestinians fighting the corner of the most persecuted folk in the world , Christians who suffer far more at the hands of those who follow the same religion as the majority of Palestinians than Palestinians do at the hands of the Israelis ... Funny old world

And Palestinian’s are Christians and Jews as well. Doesn’t excuse Israeli’s treatment. Funny old world.

Get out ... No way ... But guess who make up the majority ... Funny old world , your world ... World where any Israeli is fair game ... Yuk

Birdbrain - 2019-11-11 2:13 PM

Get out ... No way ... But guess who make up the majority ... Funny old world , your world ... World where any Israeli is fair game ... Yuk

You are obviously not well read.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-11 8:34 AM

Well quite outrageous I agree,but that does not excuse Israeli treatment of Palestinians or stealing their land which the International courts say is illegal.

Incorrect ;-) .......

The Israelis have reclaimed THEIR land >:-) ........

The Torah trumps the Koran in my book :-| ........

And I'm a Atheist :D.......

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 3:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-11 2:13 PM

You are obviously not well read.

No ... You obviously are

pelmetman - 2019-11-11 8:55 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-11 8:52 PM

https://www.nam.ac.uk/explore/conflict-Palestine

Israeli’s haven’t changed.

Neither have the Islamist's *-) .........

Whataboutery is a lame excuse to ignore the clearly factual historical link J/start posted. You'd do better acknowledging the points both he and Malc made than being dismissive.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-11 9:17 PM

Whataboutery is a lame excuse to ignore the clearly factual historical link J/start posted. You'd do better acknowledging the points both he and Malc made than being dismissive.

You'd do better to study history that goes back further than your short term memory :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-11 9:19 PM

You'd do better to study history that goes back further than your short term memory :-| .......

I look forward to reading your dissertation on the Ottoman empire, Balfour declaration, Sykes Picot agreement etc .

Waiting.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-11 9:33 PM

I look forward to reading your dissertation on the Ottoman empire, Balfour declaration, Sykes Picot agreement etc .

Waiting.

Like I said *-) ..........

Go back to the beginning Dumb Dumb ;-) .........

To when Mohamed plagiarized the bible might be a good start :-| ......

pelmetman - 2019-11-11 9:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-11 9:33 PM

Waiting.

Like I said *-) ..........

Go back to the beginning Dumb Dumb ;-) .........

To when Mohamed plagiarized the bible might be a good start :-| ......

0/10 very poor attempt....must try harder otherwise you're back one year to nursery class. *-)

Air raid sirens in Central and Southern Israel yesterday ... Those civilian men , women and children who are fair game according to one member on here feared those Palestinian rockets were coming again ... Nice folk those Palestinians ... Meanwhile Israeli forces killed a Palestinian terrorist , an Islamic Jihad spokesman said his death happened during "heroic jihadist action" ... Nice folk , I can see why folk defend the Palestinians

So Israel is afraid of a group of people with no state,no formal army,no Air Force,no navy,why would they not defend themselves. Not one point raised excuses Israeli treatment of Palestinians. Should we treat the French the same way because their secret service blew up a peaceful ship the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand . A terrorists act.

jumpstart - 2019-11-12 7:34 AM

So Israel is afraid of a group of people with no state,no formal army,no Air Force,no navy,why would they not defend themselves. Not one point raised excuses Israeli treatment of Palestinians. Should we treat the French the same way because their secret service blew up a peaceful ship the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand . A terrorists act.

Eh ??? ... Maybe you need to read a little on some of those rich Arabs that that feed the Palestinians ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism ... Rockets like those fired yesterday cost around £100.000 each ... For Palestinians with no nothing like you seem to claim thats a lot of wonga every time they chuck a rocket over onto Israeli civilians

jumpstart - 2019-11-12 11:12 AM

Your getting a little mixed up here. It’s Hezbollah who are throwing rockets at Israel ,a Iranian proxy group in Palestine ie Iran v Israel,not your Palestinian peasant.

Princess there are umpteen active Palestinian Terrorist groups so how do you know those rockets were a present from Hezbollah exactly ??? ... All the terror groups are mainly manned by ordinary Palestinians sweet heart ... Now that money those terror groups receive from Arab/Muslim countries who want to blow Israel off the face of the earth they might be better spending it on humanitarian stuff for Palestinians instead of blowing it on rockets that with the launcher can cost over a million big ones dont ya think ???

jumpstart - 2019-11-12 12:57 PM

You can’t condem a whole race even if some are in a terrorist group. Every country on earth has carried out terrorist acts ,even us.

But you condemned a whole race in the Israelis by saying they were fair game ... That was all Israelis , not some but all you basically said were fair game to Palestinian murderers ... You cant have it all ways princess

jumpstart - 2019-11-12 2:50 PM

You missquote again,that’s all Israeli’s who have military service,unlike the Palestinians who are civilians. So yes of coarse that are fair game thay are in the forces carrying out atrocities against civilians,like shooting a 10 year old in the head.

No princess you need to look back at when you first mentioned the military ... You at first as you know was quite adamant in stating that all Israelis are fair game and only when I pointed out just what exactly your horrendous comment meant did you add the word military ... Go back and check

Archived