She's Not Just Pretty

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 12:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 10:06 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 6:40 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-18 9:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 9:09 AM

Look at it another way, if they are infants or very young, better to have them brought up here while there is a chance to make them into good little westerners rather than let them grow up to become hateful little terrorists abandoned by their mothers home country.

So you want to bring them back here where they can grow up to be hateful little terrorists, like so many of those currently in our prisons *-) .........

Point is if they are small children back here chances are they will end up westernised and not terrorists. Point is, if they have a right to be here they should be here. what have they themselves done wrong?

The point is where do you draw the line at being a bleedin heart Liberal? *-) ..........

When they start being dumped on your hypocritical doorstep I suspect ;-) ........

BTW ..........They also have a right to live where they were born :-| ........

It's not a case of being a bleeding hearts is it? It's doing the right thing. All Patel is doing is playing to the hang em high brigade. She's rotten.

Yeah Barry *-) ........

As "Commie Corbyn the deluded of Islington" has just announced that he will investigate war crimes of our historical empire 8-) .......

No doubt he will demand that all those in our former Empire will have freedom of movement to the UK as reparations :-| .......

Best you stand in the road now Barry to mark your place >:-) ...........

As that's how long the queue to your local GP will be (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2019-11-19 6:13 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-11-19 5:39 PM

I find the callousness displayed towards innocent children by some contributors to this thread quite shocking.

Nothing i wouldn't expect from the usual suspects.

Its not just here sadly. Its everywhere. What happened to the selfless society where we actually cared for others? The atmosphere in the UK is toxic.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 6:23 PM

I find the callousness displayed towards innocent children by some contributors to this thread quite shocking.

Its not just here sadly. Its everywhere. What happened to the selfless society where we actually cared for others? The atmosphere in the UK is toxic.

Its called reality Sunshine ;-) .........

Welcome to the real world Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

If I were you I'd sue the EU for not preparing you properly for life after the "Gravy Train" >:-) .......

You mean like being concerned when someone steals internet data from someone and then wants to put it on Twitter or Facebook.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 4:45 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-19 2:04 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 12:27 PM

Look at it another way, if they are infants or very young, better to have them brought up here while there is a chance to make them into good little westerners rather than let them grow up to become hateful little terrorists abandoned by their mothers home country.

So you want to bring them back here where they can grow up to be hateful little terrorists, like so many of those currently in our prisons *-) .........

Point is if they are small children back here chances are they will end up westernised and not terrorists. Point is, if they have a right to be here they should be here. what have they themselves done wrong?

The point is where do you draw the line at being a bleedin heart Liberal? *-) ..........

When they start being dumped on your hypocritical doorstep I suspect ;-) ........

It's not a case of being a bleeding hearts is it? It's doing the right thing. All Patel is doing is playing to the hang em high brigade. She's rotten.

If I did as you do and I preached all over the forums saying we should do more for Gypsy traveller types , we should house them and set up camps for them , feed and cloth them but then I said I didn't want them though and where I live there is nothing for em so places like your area would get em you would think thats Ok then would ya ??? ... Your a hypocrite fella

We do have to set up camps for them and put out bogs and clear up their s**te. Every year I have to pay for that for several weeks before and several weeks after the Appleby horse fair.

These are entitled British citizens though are they not? They are not economic migrants or chancers. They are infants and young children with British mothers and presumably British families here in the UK.

So your concern only lies with those who aren't British ??? ... Nice Barry , very nice ... Hypocrite

Its a toxic UK because of the likes of you and the hate squad princess ... Youve shown that time and again over these last few years ... Reap what you sow

Guest pelmetman

I wonder how "your ex SAS son" will feel with you voting for a Corbyn witch hunt of OUR armed forces? 8-) ........

Frankly I'd disown you :-| .......

Birdbrain - 2019-11-19 7:40 PM

Its a toxic UK because of the likes of you and the hate squad princess ... Youve shown that time and again over these last few years ... Reap what you sow

You really do believe that dont you? Can you not see that people like me spoke out against the hate and bile that this dreadful referendum has unleashed because we want to put a lid on it and stop the country going down a path of self destruction but also a path of selfishness and extremism?

Why do you think Im so bothered about it all? As you are fond of telling me I live in a bubble, Nice place in the countryside, nothing will change here, plenty of money, dont need to work why do I give a toss if the country wants to tear itself apart and end up full of hate and debt? Its because I care about other people thats why. I care about the region I grew up in becoming a desolate waste land, I care about decades of progress in tackling racism being thrown down the toilet overnight and it now being ok to call polish people vermin and beat up foreigners.

Nah. The toxicity has come from the very small collection of selfish but very powerful individuals on a global scale that are engineering this not me. I just saw through it.

I find the callousness displayed towards innocent children by some contributors to this thread quite shocking.I find the callousness displayed towards innocent children by some contributors to this thread quite shocking.

It is stated in the article that the arrangements for their reception and care in the UK had been made so we can stand Barry down. And where did you get the idea that they have a right to live where they were born? Each country has their own nationality laws. For example, if a child is born in the UK to non-UK nationals who have no right to be here the child has no such right either.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 11:16 PM

You really do believe that dont you? Can you not see that people like me spoke out against the hate and bile that this dreadful referendum has unleashed because we want to put a lid on it and stop the country going down a path of self destruction but also a path of selfishness and extremism?

Why do you think Im so bothered about it all? As you are fond of telling me I live in a bubble, Nice place in the countryside, nothing will change here, plenty of money, dont need to work why do I give a toss if the country wants to tear itself apart and end up full of hate and debt? Its because I care about other people thats why. I care about the region I grew up in becoming a desolate waste land, I care about decades of progress in tackling racism being thrown down the toilet overnight and it now being ok to call polish people vermin and beat up foreigners.

Nah. The toxicity has come from the very small collection of selfish but very powerful individuals on a global scale that are engineering this not me. I just saw through it.

You dont care about people anymore or any less than I do or anyone else does on this forum Barry so less of the high and mighty guff ... You care about racism ??? What utter tosh ... You care about racism towards Polish folk because it helps you to try to prove that Brexit=Racism yet you totally ignore all other forms of racism ... The toxic guff as far as I am concerned is due to the likes of you and the hate squad who havent ever and will never accept the referendum result or prolly any other political result going forward that doesnt go their way ... You see it on here time and again "racist , bigot , homophobe , Islamaphobe etc etc" spewed out by em in an attempt to shut folk down but when challenged time and again to prove those insults they and you provide absolutely nothing , now if thats not toxic I dont know what is ... Your a hypocrite fella you want to stop the hate yet you want to pull Brexit which you'd do this morning if you could and you think that would stop the hate ??? ... As normal your in fantasy land

Birdbrain - 2019-11-20 6:35 AM

You dont care about people anymore or any less than I do or anyone else does on this forum Barry so less of the high and mighty guff ... You care about racism ??? What utter tosh ... You care about racism towards Polish folk because it helps you to try to prove that Brexit=Racism yet you totally ignore all other forms of racism ... The toxic guff as far as I am concerned is due to the likes of you and the hate squad who havent ever and will never accept the referendum result or prolly any other political result going forward that doesnt go their way ... You see it on here time and again "racist , bigot , homophobe , Islamaphobe etc etc" spewed out by em in an attempt to shut folk down but when challenged time and again to prove those insults they and you provide absolutely nothing , now if thats not toxic I dont know what is ... Your a hypocrite fella you want to stop the hate yet you want to pull Brexit which you'd do this morning if you could and you think that would stop the hate ??? ... As normal your in fantasy land

Dont think you will find any posts from me shouting insults like that at anyone on here, least not serious ones. We are never going to agree on this but I fail to see how remainers campaigning to remain led to a serious rise in hate crime what seems to me like a much more hostile environment towards just about anyone who is foreign. Yes I want to stop Brexit. So what? Democracy didnt end on June 24th 2016. That has nothing to do with the rise in hate and bile in this country. I guess its always been there just simmering under the surface. Some though clearly saw Brexit as a licence to unleash it all again.

...the hate squad who havent ever and will never accept the referendum result.....

Knowing what everyone now knows, nobody with a fibre of moral decency would accept a vote engineered by external forces meddling to subvert democracy. As a nation we are usually quick to condemn other countries for the same conduct. The only "hate" i've been seeing has been coming from a minority of Brexit acolytes and fanatics hell bent on driving a coach and horses through 'democracy'.

Bulletguy - 2019-11-20 10:12 AM

...the hate squad who havent ever and will never accept the referendum result.....

Knowing what everyone now knows, nobody with a fibre of moral decency would accept a vote engineered by external forces meddling to subvert democracy. As a nation we are usually quick to condemn other countries for the same conduct. The only "hate" i've been seeing has been coming from a minority of Brexit acolytes and fanatics hell bent on driving a coach and horses through 'democracy'.

Kinda says it all

Barryd999 - 2019-11-20 9:49 AM

Dont think you will find any posts from me shouting insults like that at anyone on here, least not serious ones. We are never going to agree on this but I fail to see how remainers campaigning to remain led to a serious rise in hate crime what seems to me like a much more hostile environment towards just about anyone who is foreign. Yes I want to stop Brexit. So what? Democracy didnt end on June 24th 2016. That has nothing to do with the rise in hate and bile in this country. I guess its always been there just simmering under the surface. Some though clearly saw Brexit as a licence to unleash it all again.

Who has said Remainers campaigning to remain have led to a serious rise in hate crime ??? ... You do know hate crime covers many , many things dont ya so please do tell how you know just how many of those reported hate crimes are down to Brexit and Brexiteers ??? ... You do know also that hate crime prosecutions went down after Brexit and that the biggest rise in hate crimes is the one that the party and leader you seem to defend have normalised anti-Semitism ... We know you want to stop Brexit Barry unfortunately we've had to endure your utter tosh posts for years ... Hypocrite

Birdbrain - 2019-11-20 2:35 PM

Who has said Remainers campaigning to remain have led to a serious rise in hate crime ??? ... You do know hate crime covers many , many things dont ya so please do tell how you know just how many of those reported hate crimes are down to Brexit and Brexiteers ??? ... You do know also that hate crime prosecutions went down after Brexit and that the biggest rise in hate crimes is the one that the party and leader you seem to defend have normalised anti-Semitism ... We know you want to stop Brexit Barry unfortunately we've had to endure your utter tosh posts for years ... Hypocrite

You tried to make out the toxic environment and rise in racism was because remainers didn't just crawl away and shut the fcuk up. b*****ks. It's because some people are just racist hateful feckers and they saw Brexit as a way of unleashing their hateful bile. Naff all to do with remainers.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-20 3:06 PM

You tried to make out the toxic environment and rise in racism was because remainers didn't just crawl away and shut the fcuk up. b*****ks. It's because some people are just racist hateful feckers and they saw Brexit as a way of unleashing their hateful bile. Naff all to do with remainers.

I never mentioned remainers Barry , thats utter guff ... I said folk like you and others on here that spew vile insults with nothing to back them up ... Keep it real princess ... Youve claimed Brexit has allowed race hate so please tell me out of those hate crimes how many were due to Brexit ??? For you that should be a simple question to answer

Birdbrain - 2019-11-20 3:10 PM

I never mentioned remainers Barry , thats utter guff ... I said folk like you and others on here that spew vile insults with nothing to back them up ... Keep it real princess ... Youve claimed Brexit has allowed race hate so please tell me out of those hate crimes how many were due to Brexit ??? For you that should be a simple question to answer

Folk like me on here? How many are Brexiteers then? We knew what you meant.

A lot of the abuse and hate crime is well documented and oddly spiked straight after the referendum. Of course it was due to Brexit. Can't exactly have been down to remainers then either can it not that there is any excuse ever for some of the stuff we have seen since 2016.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-20 4:04 PM

A lot of the abuse and hate crime is well documented and oddly spiked straight after the referendum. Of course it was due to Brexit. Can't exactly have been down to remainers then either can it not that there is any excuse ever for some of the stuff we have seen since 2016.

How many are blokes ??? How many are white ??? How many are gay ??? Whats Remainers got to do with it ??? ... If you need me to give it a tag then here folk like you the name callers , the whingers ... Youve shown nothing to prove how much of the hate crime surge was down to Brexiteers and Brexit and it simply doesnt stack up when the prosecution numbers were lower ??? ... Go figure ... Your concern might be better placed with our lovely Jewish communities who are having to deal with anti-Semitism

Birdbrain - 2019-11-20 4:29 PM

How many are blokes ??? How many are white ??? How many are gay ??? Whats Remainers got to do with it ??? ... If you need me to give it a tag then here folk like you the name callers , the whingers ... Youve shown nothing to prove how much of the hate crime surge was down to Brexiteers and Brexit and it simply doesnt stack up when the prosecution numbers were lower ??? ... Go figure ... Your concern might be better placed with our lovely Jewish communities who are having to deal with anti-Semitism

So in July 2016 which just happens to have been just after the referendum we didnt see 'No more Polish Vermin' cards being distributed a family home targeted in a racist fire attack and a Polish cultural hub emblazoned with graffiti. I imagined the stories of abuse of foreigners on buses being told they have to go home now? Were the two Norwegian women I met lying when they told me first hand face to face that they had been threatened and told to pack their bags and "fcuk off home" after the referendum? Didn't one MP actually get murdered?

None of that anything to do with Brexit then?

https://fullfact.org/crime/hate-crime-and-eu-referendum/

Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 11:29 AM

So in July 2016 which just happens to have been just after the referendum we didnt see 'No more Polish Vermin' cards being distributed a family home targeted in a racist fire attack and a Polish cultural hub emblazoned with graffiti. I imagined the stories of abuse of foreigners on buses being told they have to go home now? Were the two Norwegian women I met lying when they told me first hand face to face that they had been threatened and told to pack their bags and "fcuk off home" after the referendum? Didn't one MP actually get murdered?

Barry youve shown nothing , zip , knack all to prove what you claim ... Facts not fiction princess and of course you met two abused Norwegians ... If all these EU types are so abused and bothered by Brexit like you claim why are so many Polish shops opening in Huddersfield ??? Who they catering for princess ??? ... Ive told you what is fact that the prosecution rate for hate crime fell after Brexit and anti-Semitism is the fastest growing hate crime , both those facts dont suit your agenda though

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 5:11 PM

Barry youve shown nothing , zip , knack all to prove what you claim ... Facts not fiction princess and of course you met two abused Norwegians ... If all these EU types are so abused and bothered by Brexit like you claim why are so many Polish shops opening in Huddersfield ??? Who they catering for princess ??? ... Ive told you what is fact that the prosecution rate for hate crime fell after Brexit and anti-Semitism is the fastest growing hate crime , both those facts dont suit your agenda though

No,the fastest growing crime is you calling every Tom,Dick & Harry anti-Semitic for anything or everything.

Booring

Birdbrain - 2019-11-21 5:11 PM

Ive just shown you some prime examples. Are you saying I made them up? What would be the point of that? All those incidents are well documented and posted on here before. Ive met a fair few Europeans and those two in particular were at a meeting with my MP a couple of years ago. I have no reason to doubt what they told me and I might add they reckoned it wasnt an isolated incident. Other EU migrants they knew had suffered similar.

Did you check the Fullfact link?

Live in denial if you like but there is no doubt that Brexit has unleashed some pretty vile behaviour from some. Thankfully a small minority but its there of that I have no doubt.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 5:57 PM

Live in denial if you like but there is no doubt that Brexit has unleashed some pretty vile behaviour from some. Thankfully a small minority but its there of that I have no doubt.

Do they out number the victims of EU criminals? :-| .........

Archived