Loony Left indeed.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-10 2:24 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-10 1:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 6:32 PM...……………….

1 "Crude insults and innuendo" Why ??? ... Because I used a word you introduced me to and you said was acceptable to use ??? Your a hypocrite Brian ... Your other guff is just that , guff ...

2 I do think your overplaying your part a little on this one but if im an extremist for being crude and telling Veronica to make hubbys meal which she was doing

3 what about those on here who guff out false racism calls , use proper full on homophobic slurs and those who say Israelis are fair game ??? I presume because you dont attack them you find that acceptable or is it you find their political leanings more acceptable ??? ... Regards

1 Because that is what they are.

Now, Pinocchio, you're starting to have trouble with your nose, as well as your shoe. :-)

One Antony1969 engaged in 47 strings between 12 May 2013 and 20 Feb 2019, in which the word "arse" was used. This, dated 12 June 2013 is the second oldest. It is your own comment, as you wrote it, in response to others who had not first used the word.

antony1969 - 2013-06-12 5:56 PM

.............................Christ this is boring the arse off me .

So, if you knew that naughty Saxon word in 2013, how can I have "introduced" you to it six and a half years later? Just askin'. Pot, kettle, etc? :-D

2 Your comment to Veronica was a crass, sexist, demeaning, put-down, but not crude. It was your retaliation for a somewhat acerbic comment Veronica made, in reply to one of your more provocative observations. So, what goes round comes round.

The crudity comes just above, on 8/12/19, where you say " As before , arse , yours , smell it"! Nice! :-S Do remember that my original use, on 21/11/19, was to quote a shortened version of the well known phrase "That's the pot calling the kettle black arse" (i.e. hypocrite) to which you effected shock at a word you'd been using on and off, with complete familiarity, for at least the past six and a half years. And you call me and others hypocrites! Physician, heal thyself! :-D

3 You'd have to instance all those false racism calls, the proper full on homophobic slurs, and those saying Israelis are fair game. Who/what provokes them? Context is all, is it not? After all, you pick away at certain segments of humanity like an old scab, while rushing to defend others from the mildest criticism, so your bias stands out like a sore thumb, and that bias clearly irritates some folk, as it seems intended to.

I'm not defending, or accusing, anyone here, but if one pokes a stick into a hornets nest, one shouldn't really complain if one gets stung, should one? Which somehow takes us back again to that shoe, doesn't it? Smell that shoe, Antony, just smell that shoe! :-D

1 ... Someone , probably Barry has hacked into my account history and planted false info......

Hilarious......006 agent Barry Bond infiltrates Smersh. (lol)(lol)

4 ... I knew you liked me before this drab exchange but hadn't realised quite just how much you'd become obsessed with me , just to put it out there publicly after my last stalker run-in we did tighten security here so if you get electrocuted or mauled by the alsatians trying to breach the fences thats on your hands and totally your responsibility

How "neighbourly".....got the watchtowers and gun turrets up too? (lol)(lol)

390608295_Antonysgardenfence.jpg.144dd98ed31888e7b92ae0ade46bfc71.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-10 4:02 PM

Barry can deal with 1, and if necessary we can all ask the mods if they can identify who else might have hacked your account.

2 To answer your own question, you should be "looking back at the exact wording" because the offence is in the exact wording, and not the above toned down version. Just for the record, your offending post came before Veronica said that she had made her husband a meal, and no, Veronica's post does not merit the tone of your response. Link here - bottom of page 1, top of page 2: http://tinyurl.com/yx5c47z7

3 I'll judge that when you've served up a few.

4 No obsession, no stalking, no need for hysterics. BTW, I thought you'd claimed you'd be moving to France early April. Surely not still in your old gaff in Huddersfield, are you?

1 ... Thanks for that , if its not Barry I fear it might be the Russians or sumat

2 ... So my "offending" post came before Veronica made the meal , so I presume I only helped her in her culinary efforts then ???

3 ... I fear I could serve up loads and you'd treat them differently

4 ... My France gaffe fell through and Im still stuck here in the pits but I hope to be away before all that Brexit stuff kicks in end of January , aint guna be worth living here in the UK once Brexit bites our arse !!!

Archived