Andrew Neil challenges Johnson.....

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-06 7:53 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 6:41 PM

It would be golden if Andrew Neil was suddenly swapped in to do the head to head tonight.

It would - but I guess Dominic Cummins has already laid down the terms on which BoJo will appear.

Jeremy Corbyn has already missed the biggest open goal - BoJo's dishonesty - because JC doesn't do personal attacks.

JC specializes in persecuting Jews and sucking up to Terrorists instead *-) ...........

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-06 6:47 PM

malc d - 2019-12-06 3:32 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 3:26 PM

Not everyone is decided clearly as the polls change and narrow. I think a lot of people are struggling to decide actually.

When you have a unique election like this one - where no-one is worth voting for - it's very difficult to decide. :-|

Agreed! Which is why I'm voting for the candidate most likely to unseat our (lacklustre) Conservative MP.

If enough people do that there will be no Conservative majority. No Conservative majority means, I hope, no Brexit. No Brexit (of whatever form) means no shock to the economy, which means government revenues will not fall while living standards rise. Why vote for anything else? After all, it's entirely democratic, isn't it?

Tactical voting confuses the usual suspects who probably think it's a new party or something. My MP is (was) Tory with a hefty majority....pockets of serious wealth around here. Quite how and why the cloth cap hob booted brigade feel drawn to the Tory party i've no idea other than delusions of the nouveau riche! :-S

Do people actually want to damage the economy, damage government revenues, and damage living standards? Really? Are these those same people who refer to remainers as traitors? Strange new definition of patriot, isn't it? :-D

I believe they do want to do that. Some kind of hair shirt mentality as followers of The Cult their claim to "patriotism" is fake....look at the one on here who runs off to hole up in an EU country half the year (because it's cheap) and deems himself an "almost expat". *-)

John52 - 2019-12-06 7:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-06 6:09 PM

John52 - 2019-12-06 6:04 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-06 5:42 PM

John52 - 2019-12-06 5:34 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-06 5:22 PM

im a winner , POTUS Trump , Tories , Brexit , Israel ... Seasons greetings losers

... and what exactly have YOU won out of POTUS Trump , Tories , Brexit or Israel *-)

I love the free world princess , you dont ... Finding another bin to chuck your human waste in is a win for you sweet cheeks ... Thats as good as it gets

you have just done a BoJo and answered a question that you have not been asked

you were not asked if you love the free world

you were asked what exactly have YOU won out of POTUS Trump , Tories , Brexit or Israel *-)

Pooper scooper all 4 are the free world ... Explain how they aren't if im wrong

If you want a free world why do you want a PM who tries to shut down the elected Parliament and conspires to have a journalist beaten up?

Oh and why are you obsessed with my toilet habits - You are saying more about your own waste disposal habits than mine - if you had ever tried to find them you would know that proper facilities for disposing of chemical toilet waste are far more scarce than dog waste bag bins

Chemical toilet disposal on sites is provided with the price you pay to stay so I've never had a problem ... If you want to empty your chemical toilet into a dog waste bin then that kinda says everything about you ... as for your other guff it is just that guff

It would be golden if Andrew Neil was suddenly swapped in to do the head to head tonight.

It would - but I guess Dominic Cummins has already laid down the terms on which BoJo will appear.

Jeremy Corbyn has already missed the biggest open goal - BoJo's dishonesty - because JC doesn't do personal attacks.

Trouble will be stirring in Ireland after yet another of his lies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/06/leaked-brexit-paper-unstitches-pms-northern-ireland-claims-says-corbyn

pelmetman - 2019-12-06 8:14 PM

JC specializes in persecuting Jews and sucking up to Terrorists instead *-) ...........

Oh..what’s he done to Jews?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-06 8:39 PM

You need to take your biased blinkers off *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

So has anyone changed their minds after last nights debate? ;-) ............

Nope........thought not (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:03 AM

Why...they’re the same size as yours.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-07 8:38 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:03 AM

Why...they’re the same size as yours.

Mine are special B-) ........

They're "atheist blinkers" which only sees those who want to change my culture and make be believe 8-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-07 8:40 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:04 AM

Didn't see it.

:-|

As if you haven't made your mind up Malc *-) ............

You got down from the fence onto the LEFT side quite a while ago (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

malc d - 2019-12-07 8:40 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:04 AM

Didn't see it.

Neither did i.

The fact the spineless lying coward Johnson ran scared of facing Andrew Neil (even Julie Etchingham FFS!) tells me all i need know about him and whats left of the Tory party. He isn't open to serious scrutiny and his minder controls what questions will be asked. Any 'off the cuff' will just be met with "get Brexit done".....yadda yadda...."oven ready".....yadda yadda....."get Brexit done". *-)

As his ex-boss Sir Max Hastings aptly put it, "I wouldn't trust him with my wallet or my wife, and even less so with my country".

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:54 AM

You got down from the fence onto the LEFT side quite a while ago (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I haven't made up my mind..

The daily drivel I read on this forum from the far right does tempt me to vote for Corbyn - but I couldn't face the idea of him waffling away for the next five years ( without actually saying anything ) and he has no substantial people in his team.

The main alternative, the Tories - having got rid of all their people with integrity - are just a shadow of what the Conservative party was a few years back - -

No other party is likely to win an overall majority - so - what to do.

I've voted in every election so far - but with the collapse of honest politics in this country maybe I will just abstain this time.

I won't be letting down the people who fought for me to get the vote either, as I live in a safe seat where voting is pointless anyway.

:-(

malc d - 2019-12-07 2:28 PM

The daily drivel I read on this forum from the far right does tempt me to vote for Corbyn - but I couldn't face the idea of him waffling away for the next five years ( without actually saying anything ) and he has no substantial people in his team.

The main alternative, the Tories - having got rid of all their people with integrity - are just a shadow of what the Conservative party was a few years back - -

I've voted in every election so far - but with the collapse of honest politics in this country maybe I will just abstain this time.

I won't be letting down the people who fought for me to get the vote either, as I live in a safe seat where voting is pointless anyway.

I know how you feel. I feel the same really but I don't live in a safe seat. My vote and support of my local MP could be crucial although having helped with the campaign I think we will lose here in Bishop Auckland. I'm not comfortable with Labour but stopping Johnson and his bonkers Brexit to me is way too important to worry about Corbyn. We can always get shot of him later when and if the Tories return to a one nation half sensible party but I'm not sure I can ever forgive them for the s**t storm they have caused.

Vote tactically Malc. That's key to keeping Johnson and his rabble out. The Pelmetworld types vote for "celeb" style politicians that make noises he likes and prattle inane silly soundbites.

Brians post best summed it up;

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-post.asp?action=reply&replyto=629939"e=yes

malc d - 2019-12-07 3:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 3:12 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

Not possible in a safe seat.

I'm faced with the same but will still vote against him as he's a Johnson/ERG acolyte totally detached from the hoi polloi. Somehow i doubt the Pelmets of this world live in the style my MP is accustomed to. ;-)

https://uptoncressetthall.co.uk/

Oh Lordy ... The Drivellettes just dont know what to do ... 3 years of bitching all over the internet from em and with manifestos from our parties that are pretty clear to moi and they are still struggling ... What drips ... What happened to voting for the party you support ... How embarrassing you are

Birdbrain - 2019-12-07 4:39 PM

Oh Lordy ... The Drivellettes just dont know what to do ... 3 years of bitching all over the internet from em and with manifestos from our parties that are pretty clear to moi and they are still struggling ... What drips ... What happened to voting for the party you support ... How embarrassing you are

Why is it embarrassing? I Dont support any of them. There are only two parties you can vote for here that remotely have a chance of winning and Im not keen on either of them. To me this election is all about stopping this rogue Tory party and allowing the public the chance to choose between a Brexit that wont cripple us or no Brexit. I dont care how we achieve that as long as we do achieve that. Im not embarrassed at all, Im impressed that many are doing the same. Will it be enough? Dunno.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-07 4:58 PM

Why is it embarrassing? I Dont support any of them. There are only two parties you can vote for here that remotely have a chance of winning and Im not keen on either of them. To me this election is all about stopping this rogue Tory party and allowing the public the chance to choose between a Brexit that wont cripple us or no Brexit. I dont care how we achieve that as long as we do achieve that. Im not embarrassed at all, Im impressed that many are doing the same. Will it be enough? Dunno.

Im not surprised your not embarrassed Barry ... Says much about ya ... I find you embarrassing though

Barryd999 - 2019-12-07 4:58 PM

Quite right. And I’m not embarrassed to say it.

Guest pelmetman

For someone who's views I once respected :-|........

I'm kinda not surprised.........

It's time to grow the right thinking backbone, I thought you once had.........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 4:11 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

I'm faced with the same but will still vote against him as he's a Johnson/ERG acolyte totally detached from the hoi polloi. Somehow i doubt the Pelmets of this world live in the style my MP is accustomed to. ;-)

The Pelmets of this world has moved from a pro Brexit constituency near Skeggy ;-) ........

To a pro Brexit constituency in Weymouth B-) .......

Perhaps reality is yet to reach West coast *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 4:11 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

The Pelmets of this world has moved from a pro Brexit constituency near Skeggy ;-) ........

To a pro Brexit constituency in Weymouth B-) .......

Perhaps reality is yet to reach West coast *-) .........

Quite....Skeggy and Weymouth says it all really. No fish 'n chip shops, amusement arcades, and shops flogging tacky tourist tat around Bill Cashs Grade 1 listed pile.

No idea how you place Shropshire on the West coast.....but then your geographical locating has always been dodgy and suspect. *-)

Archived