Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 8:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 4:11 PM

malc d - 2019-12-07 3:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 3:12 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

Not possible in a safe seat.

:-|

I'm faced with the same but will still vote against him as he's a Johnson/ERG acolyte totally detached from the hoi polloi. Somehow i doubt the Pelmets of this world live in the style my MP is accustomed to. ;-)

https://uptoncressetthall.co.uk/

The Pelmets of this world has moved from a pro Brexit constituency near Skeggy ;-) ........

To a pro Brexit constituency in Weymouth B-) .......

Perhaps reality is yet to reach West coast *-) .........

Quite....Skeggy and Weymouth says it all really. No fish 'n chip shops, amusement arcades, and shops flogging tacky tourist tat around Bill Cashs Grade 1 listed pile.

No idea how you place Shropshire on the West coast.....but then your geographical locating has always been dodgy and suspect. *-)

Have you been evicted from Cheshire? ;-) ..........

I cant say I'd be surprised if you were :D ........

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:33 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

I'm faced with the same but will still vote against him as he's a Johnson/ERG acolyte totally detached from the hoi polloi. Somehow i doubt the Pelmets of this world live in the style my MP is accustomed to. ;-)

The Pelmets of this world has moved from a pro Brexit constituency near Skeggy ;-) ........

Quite....Skeggy and Weymouth says it all really. No fish 'n chip shops, amusement arcades, and shops flogging tacky tourist tat around Bill Cashs Grade 1 listed pile.

No idea how you place Shropshire on the West coast.....but then your geographical locating has always been dodgy and suspect. *-)

No, i've always paid my dues....unlike you. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 8:56 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

Still peddling Lies Bullet *-) .........

You Corbtnites just cant help yourselves can you >:-) ........

Perhaps you would like to back your accusation up with some FACTS? >:-) >:-) >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 9:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-07 8:56 PM

Vote tactically Malc.

Still peddling Lies Bullet *-) .........

You Corbtnites just cant help yourselves can you >:-) ........

Perhaps you would like to back your accusation up with some FACTS? >:-) >:-) >:-) ......

WTF is wrong with you? I live in Cheshire. :-|

Lay off the damn bottle fgs.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-07 5:14 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-07 4:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-07 4:39 PM

Oh Lordy ... The Drivellettes just dont know what to do ... 3 years of bitching all over the internet from em and with manifestos from our parties that are pretty clear to moi and they are still struggling ... What drips ... What happened to voting for the party you support ... How embarrassing you are

Why is it embarrassing? I Dont support any of them. There are only two parties you can vote for here that remotely have a chance of winning and Im not keen on either of them. To me this election is all about stopping this rogue Tory party and allowing the public the chance to choose between a Brexit that wont cripple us or no Brexit. I dont care how we achieve that as long as we do achieve that. Im not embarrassed at all, Im impressed that many are doing the same. Will it be enough? Dunno.

Im not surprised your not embarrassed Barry ... Says much about ya ... I find you embarrassing though

Jeeez! Best not go on a night out together then if you find me like millions of others voting tactically embarrassing.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-07 10:19 PM

Oh Lordy ... The Drivellettes just dont know what to do ... 3 years of bitching all over the internet from em and with manifestos from our parties that are pretty clear to moi and they are still struggling ... What drips ... What happened to voting for the party you support ... How embarrassing you are

Why is it embarrassing? I Dont support any of them. There are only two parties you can vote for here that remotely have a chance of winning and Im not keen on either of them. To me this election is all about stopping this rogue Tory party and allowing the public the chance to choose between a Brexit that wont cripple us or no Brexit. I dont care how we achieve that as long as we do achieve that. Im not embarrassed at all, Im impressed that many are doing the same. Will it be enough? Dunno.

Im not surprised your not embarrassed Barry ... Says much about ya ... I find you embarrassing though

Jeeez! Best not go on a night out together then if you find me like millions of others voting tactically embarrassing.

Millions voting tactically ... How the pinky do you know how many millions , if it is millions will be voting tactically ... Youve been screaming for years to stop Brexit , you have a party that has said , told us they will stop Brexit so you and the millions of Remaoners can vote for em and stop Brexit ... I cant fathom out why your not doing what youve been screaming for

Birdbrain - 2019-12-08 7:45 AM

Millions voting tactically ... How the pinky do you know how many millions , if it is millions will be voting tactically ... Youve been screaming for years to stop Brexit , you have a party that has said , told us they will stop Brexit so you and the millions of Remaoners can vote for em and stop Brexit ... I cant fathom out why your not doing what youve been screaming for

I could say the same about you. You and "Bracket" have been banging on about how the only true Brexit is a no deal Brexit and a clean break and the only party offering that is the Brexit Party yet you have disowned them for a slightly amended version of Mays crappy deal with her name crossed out and Johnsons written on the top in yellow crayon. Why are you not voting for the Brexit party if you want a proper Brexit so much?

I dont know how many will vote tactically but if its as much as it looks like it might be it could make all the difference and could lead to a public vote on a sensible deal vs remain. I think I read that over 40% of labour voters and a similar amount of LibDem voters are prepared to vote tactically to stop a Tory. That could be enough if its in the 36 marginal seats that are crucial but Im not making any predictions. Way too many variables.

All I ever wanted was a vote on either the final deal or whatever deal was on the table vs remain and have argued that point from Day 1. We never knew what we were going to get so it always made sense to give the public that final choice. That to me is more democratic than just letting the serial Liar Johnson dictate what we end up with which is going to be either a dreadful deal or just as likely no deal. No majority voted for either I dont think. Johnson or May could have put their deals to the public instead of a general election which would have been the democratic thing to do when Parliament could not decide.

So what would be the point of me voting Libdem up here where they only managed to scrap 2% of the vote in 2017?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-08 8:46 AM

All I ever wanted was a vote on either the final deal or whatever deal was on the table vs remain and have argued that point from Day 1.

Fibber *-) ...........

All you've ever wanted is a rigged vote >:-) .......

I could say the same about you. You and "Bracket" have been banging on about how the only true Brexit is a no deal Brexit and a clean break and the only party offering that is the Brexit Party yet you have disowned them for a slightly amended version of Mays crappy deal with her name crossed out and Johnsons written on the top in yellow crayon. Why are you not voting for the Brexit party if you want a proper Brexit so much?

I dont know how many will vote tactically but if its as much as it looks like it might be it could make all the difference and could lead to a public vote on a sensible deal vs remain. I think I read that over 40% of labour voters and a similar amount of LibDem voters are prepared to vote tactically to stop a Tory. That could be enough if its in the 36 marginal seats that are crucial but Im not making any predictions. Way too many variables.

All I ever wanted was a vote on either the final deal or whatever deal was on the table vs remain and have argued that point from Day 1. We never knew what we were going to get so it always made sense to give the public that final choice. That to me is more democratic than just letting the serial Liar Johnson dictate what we end up with which is going to be either a dreadful deal or just as likely no deal. No majority voted for either I dont think. Johnson or May could have put their deals to the public instead of a general election which would have been the democratic thing to do when Parliament could not decide.

So what would be the point of me voting Libdem up here where they only managed to scrap 2% of the vote in 2017?

Lies ... I have never said a true Brexit is a no-deal , thats utter guff ... Im not the one who's been campaigning all on the internet , on the streets , attending meetings blah blah blah for 3 years banging on about stopping Brexit ... Well you have an opportunity to vote for a party that offers just that and your not ... Your a hypocrite and an embarrassment and according to Brian I'll prolly be an extremist for pointing that out to ya

Birdbrain - 2019-12-08 9:00 AM

Lies ... I have never said a true Brexit is a no-deal , thats utter guff ... Im not the one who's been campaigning all on the internet , on the streets , attending meetings blah blah blah for 3 years banging on about stopping Brexit ... Well you have an opportunity to vote for a party that offers just that and your not ... Your a hypocrite and an embarrassment and according to Brian I'll prolly be an extremist for pointing that out to ya

WTF! Yes you have been on about no deal for yonks unless I've gone totally mad.

All the campaigning I've done has been for a confirmatory vote. I don't think Jo Swinsons revoke stance was a good one to make. I would support revoke from any governing party if they failed to get a deal to avoid no deal as they would have failed to have delivered on the promises of the referendum and protecting the country and economy is more important than a marginal non binding poll from 2016 but if we have a deal it should be the public that decide if that's what they voted for and want now.

All I've fought for is more democracy but to say you were against no deal is simply bollox.

pelmetman - 2019-12-08 8:53 AM

All I ever wanted was a vote on either the final deal or whatever deal was on the table vs remain and have argued that point from Day 1.

Fibber *-) ...........

All you've ever wanted is a rigged vote >:-) .......

Oh the irony!!! 8-)

A posted quote worthy of publishing by the LBD team. (lol)(lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-08 1:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-08 9:00 AM

WTF! Yes you have been on about no deal for yonks unless I've gone totally mad.

All the campaigning I've done has been for a confirmatory vote. I don't think Jo Swinsons revoke stance was a good one to make. I would support revoke from any governing party if they failed to get a deal to avoid no deal as they would have failed to have delivered on the promises of the referendum and protecting the country and economy is more important than a marginal non binding poll from 2016 but if we have a deal it should be the public that decide if that's what they voted for and want now.

All I've fought for is more democracy but to say you were against no deal is simply bollox.

Ive mentioned no-deal as an option Barry , I have never said "the only true Brexit is a no-deal Brexit" ... That simply isnt true and a lie ... Your middle bit is more utter guff ... The last bit "to say you were against no deal is simply bolox" is just that bolox because I havent said that either ... Big Red Bus , Big Red Bus , Big Red Bus ... Youve gone Brexit blind your simply telling untruths

John52 - 2019-12-12 5:49 AM

So BoJo still running scared of a proper interview with Andrew Neill

I wonder why *-)

Because he is basically a big old windbag that has proven he is incapable of not falling apart under proper scrutiny. He even went and hid in a fridge to avoid the "Good morning Britain " team FFS.

He has told that many blatant lies to do a proper interview now with someone like Neil would simply expose him so the coward just tries to hide away as much as possible. Even ran away from a few Labour pensioners and a woolly dog in Barnard Castle the other day.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-12 10:57 AM

I wonder why *-)

Because he is basically a big old windbag that has proven he is incapable of not falling apart under proper scrutiny. He even went and hid in a fridge to avoid the "Good morning Britain " team FFS.

He has told that many blatant lies to do a proper interview now with someone like Neil would simply expose him so the coward just tries to hide away as much as possible. Even ran away from a few Labour pensioners and a woolly dog in Barnard Castle the other day.

Oooh the bitterness is really starting to show Barry ;-) ...........

Besides your home and dry aren't you? :-S .........

Coz we've all changed our minds :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-12 11:13 AM

I wonder why *-)

Its not bitterness Dave, its just bemusement. I am home and dry thanks. Which is more than a lot of people will be who are on the bread line yet seem keen to vote for Johnson and his bonkers Brexit.

We will probably never know now if a majority in this country still supports Brexit,

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-12 11:51 AM

We will probably never know now if a majority in this country still supports Brexit,

We will get a damn good idea about 10 pm tonight I reckon ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-12 11:13 AM

I wonder why *-)

Its not bitterness Dave, its just bemusement. I am home and dry thanks. Which is more than a lot of people will be who are on the bread line yet seem keen to vote for Johnson and his bonkers Brexit.

I thought everyone had changed their minds ... We'll defo know by the end of the day if the majority in this country support scrapping Brexit ... Pleb Dims on about 12% , it don't look good

pelmetman - 2019-12-12 11:56 AM

We will get a damn good idea about 10 pm tonight I reckon ;-) .........

The poor and uneducated don't know what they are voting for though Dave ... Barry and his "thousands" of Labour activist buddies havent been able to reach all in time with their message , though lets be fair Barry has given it a fair old go ... Three years wasted ... Oh dear ... Kissy kissy xx

You might me right if the Tories and BP get over 50% of the vote tonight but the election generally cannot really be used as a way of gauging if the country still wants Brexit.

I wont be viewing the last three and a half years as a waste of time at all. Its been a real education and an eye opener as to what is happening in our country and should the Tories win tonight we are now very well informed and able to hold them to account with the public every step of the way in what happens next. If they fcuk it up which of course they will and crash the economy I doubt they will be returned next time and I imagine by the next election the campaign to rejoin the EU will have plenty of support.

They do of course have to return a majority tonight first though. Part of me hopes they do. It does seem to be what people want up here now and perhaps the only way some people will ever learn is the hard way.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-12 2:50 PM

You might me right if the Tories and BP get over 50% of the vote tonight but the election generally cannot really be used as a way of gauging if the country still wants Brexit.

I wont be viewing the last three and a half years as a waste of time at all. Its been a real education and an eye opener as to what is happening in our country and should the Tories win tonight we are now very well informed and able to hold them to account with the public every step of the way in what happens next. If they fcuk it up which of course they will and crash the economy I doubt they will be returned next time and I imagine by the next election the campaign to rejoin the EU will have plenty of support.

They do of course have to return a majority tonight first though. Part of me hopes they do. It does seem to be what people want up here now and perhaps the only way some people will ever learn is the hard way.

"election generally cannot be used as a way of gauging if the country still wants Brexit" ... Well thats because it looks like your guna lose again ... If the Pleb Dims miraculously win a majority tonight and tomorrow they stop Brexit I presume you'll be screaming for them not to as an "election generally cannot be used as a way of gauging if the country still wants Brexit" ??? ... Of course you wont hypocrite ... Are you surprised the good folk pf the North East havent taken a blind bit of notice of your hypocrite whinging activism over the last 3 years wether they are "pish poor" or not ... Drip

2019 election result breakdown:

Tories: 43.6%

Brexit: 2%

DUP: 0.8%

Total pro Brexit parties: 46.4%

Labour: 32.1%

Lib Dem: 11.5%

SNP: 3.9%

Green 2.7%

Sinn Fein: 0.6%

Plaid: 0.5%

Alliance 0.4%

Total pro 2nd ref/Remain: 51.7% [with 1.6% going to "Other"... presumably the Speaker and minor parties]

Hardly a resounding mandate for a Brexit of Boris' choosing. But thanks to FPTP, that's what Boris'll get.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-14 9:50 AM

Green 2.7%

Alliance 0.4%

Total pro 2nd ref/Remain: 51.7% [with 1.6% going to "Other"... presumably the Speaker and minor parties]

Hardly a resounding mandate for a Brexit of Boris' choosing. But thanks to FPTP, that's what Boris'll get.

The Losers are still bitter (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-14 9:50 AM

Green 2.7%

Alliance 0.4%

Seeing as you like numbers ;-) ...........

I was one of the 17,410,742 who voted for Brexit :D .........

I was also one of the 92,153 who voted Boris in as leader of the Tory party B-) ........

I was also one of the 13,941,086 who voted for the Tory landslide that buried Corbyn >:-) ........

Time to accept the numbers were all on my side (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Archived