Security Crisis

John52

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-29 6:50 PM

Is the crisis over yet?

If you think this is a crisis ;-) ........

You is a proper lightweight (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Try a 3 day week and no leccy >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 7:53 PM

Is the crisis over yet?

Shot yourself in the foot again :D

at the time of the 3 day week 'the average annual growth of productivity in this country was 2-2.5%. The average growth of productivity in the 10 years since the financial crisis of 2007-09 has been 0.3%.' https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/dec/29/get-brexit-done-not-even-allowed-to-mention-it

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 9:15 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 7:53 PM

Is the crisis over yet?

Shot yourself in the foot again :D

at the time of the 3 day week 'the average annual growth of productivity in this country was 2-2.5%. The average growth of productivity in the 10 years since the financial crisis of 2007-09 has been 0.3%.' https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/dec/29/get-brexit-done-not-even-allowed-to-mention-it

Yeah like we appreciated that by candle light *-) ..........

You really are one deluded individual (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 9:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 6:45 PM

You mean they wont share our data from GCHQ? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

They'll have already got it when BoJo's numpties post it online :-S

I suspect No 10 still has a few deluded lefties in post and are like those Japs in WW2 refusing to surrender >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 9:22 PM

John52 - 2019-12-29 9:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 6:45 PM

You mean they wont share our data from GCHQ? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

They'll have already got it when BoJo's numpties post it online :-S

I suspect No 10 still has a few deluded lefties in post and are like those Japs in WW2 refusing to surrender >:-) ..........

Which makes your hero BoJo even dafter for not finding them out.

Especially when they themselves are daft enough to post restricted data online.

Can't be anything left of your foot with all the holes in it :D

Is this going to be the norm from now on? Half baked threads from thin skinned snowflakes who cannot face facts and whine like 5 year old spoiled brats?

I think it's time MMM had a clear out of threads. They do this forum no favours. How many members are staying away from Chatterbox, where are all the sort of threads there used to be on here? Maybe it's time to close down Chatterbox completely.

as for censoring all the threads where you have been made a fool of so there is nothing left of the forum, there is already a good mechanism for clearing out threads. When no one is interested in them they sink off the front page and into the abyss. So everything on the front page is of interest, whether you agree with it or not, because people keep reading it and replying to it. :-D

747 - 2019-12-30 9:38 AM

Is this going to be the norm from now on? Half baked threads from thin skinned snowflakes who cannot face facts and whine like 5 year old spoiled brats?

I think it's time MMM had a clear out of threads. They do this forum no favours. How many members are staying away from Chatterbox, where are all the sort of threads there used to be on here? Maybe it's time to close down Chatterbox completely.

What sort of threads did they used to be on here? All I Can remember is stuff about Brexit, the Tories, Labour and the odd Rock God track. Maybe we need more of the latter. There isnt enough Rock Godish stuff is that it? As a Baby Tory have you now been given the job of "silencing" any dissenters? I can see that happening. Im screwed as my social media footprint and big gob is everywhere. I fear I shall have to take to the hills and start some resistance in a cave somewhere. Ive said too much. 8-)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 11:28 AM

What sort of threads did they used to be on here? All I Can remember is stuff about Brexit, the Tories, Labour and the odd Rock God track. Maybe we need more of the latter. There isnt enough Rock Godish stuff is that it? As a Baby Tory have you now been given the job of "silencing" any dissenters? I can see that happening. Im screwed as my social media footprint and big gob is everywhere. I fear I shall have to take to the hills and start some resistance in a cave somewhere. Ive said too much. 8-)

Quite agree ..and on that point ..I tried to get tickets to the London concert in Feb organised by Mick Fleetwood with a whole raft of rock giants there,Andy Fairweather low, Dave Gilmore,etc.....no chance.

jumpstart - 2019-12-30 12:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-30 11:28 AM

Quite agree ..and on that point ..I tried to get tickets to the London concert in Feb organised by Mick Fleetwood with a whole raft of rock giants there,Andy Fairweather low, Dave Gilmore,etc.....no chance.

If I ever get round to putting on a massive Rock God Gig Im sure you will have no bother getting a ticket. Ill have to learn a few more Shakin Stevens and The Village People songs to attract Hinge and Bracket and some Liberace for 747.

John52 - 2019-12-30 9:51 AM

as for censoring all the threads where you have been made a fool of so there is nothing left of the forum, there is already a good mechanism for clearing out threads. When no one is interested in them they sink off the front page and into the abyss. So everything on the front page is of interest, whether you agree with it or not, because people keep reading it and replying to it. :-D

Partly true in that threads of no interest whilst generating views folk see straight away it's yet more of the usual daily regurgitated hate crap, at best get just one reply (always from the same fm), and at worst zero, so quickly disappear into oblivion. ;-)

Archived