The first Brexit casualties of 2020

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 7:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-02 8:57 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-02 8:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-02 8:16 PM

747 - 2020-01-02 7:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-02 6:01 PM

The first Brexit casualty of 2020 is you princess and your twisted und warped view ... Looks like youve started off 2020 where ya finished 2019 with guff sweet cheeks ... Family gone home now ???

He'll be complaining next about a similar increase in his State Pension ...

Train price increases don't affect me at all as i never had to use them to commute for work.....but then unlike selfish sneery people like you, i care about those it does affect.

So fares haven't gone up every year before Brexit ? *-) ..........

What a numpty (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Oh FGS read the damn link numbskull!! *-)

"ticket prices have risen by 40 per cent since 2010."

So Numbskull why are you blaming this price rise on Brexit? >:-) ...........

Ten years of Toryism if you want the broader aspect.....numbskull. You now have your Brexit government to blame for this latest increase......it's 2020 now so happened under this government. You said you were "taking back control" but it looks more like it's spiraling out of control! Those "northern monkeys" you've shafted will not be best pleased. It's time you started taking responsibility for your failings.....the blame shifting will no longer work.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 4:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 7:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-02 8:57 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-02 8:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-02 8:16 PM

747 - 2020-01-02 7:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-02 6:01 PM

The first Brexit casualty of 2020 is you princess and your twisted und warped view ... Looks like youve started off 2020 where ya finished 2019 with guff sweet cheeks ... Family gone home now ???

He'll be complaining next about a similar increase in his State Pension ...

Train price increases don't affect me at all as i never had to use them to commute for work.....but then unlike selfish sneery people like you, i care about those it does affect.

So fares haven't gone up every year before Brexit ? *-) ..........

What a numpty (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Oh FGS read the damn link numbskull!! *-)

"ticket prices have risen by 40 per cent since 2010."

So Numbskull why are you blaming this price rise on Brexit? >:-) ...........

Ten years of Toryism if you want the broader aspect.....numbskull. You now have your Brexit government to blame for this latest increase......it's 2020 now so happened under this government. You said you were "taking back control" but it looks more like it's spiraling out of control! Those "northern monkeys" you've shafted will not be best pleased. It's time you started taking responsibility for your failings.....the blame shifting will no longer work.

So you ADMIT it's not down to Brexit? ;-) ........

Progress eh? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I am not sure which is better the inherent inefficiencies of Govt tun systems or £ focused private operators. We are seeing it here with govt owned but privately run hospitals. 
Paul I have sent you a pm re fires. Cheers,

Geeco - 2020-01-04 3:58 AM

I am not sure which is better the inherent inefficiencies of Govt tun systems or £ focused private operators. We are seeing it here with govt owned but privately run hospitals. 

Paul I have sent you a pm re fires. Cheers,

Our problem is we have neither one nor the other.

The fixed infrastructure is all government owned, but administered by an "arm's length" public body.

The trains are owned (mostly!) and operated by 9 rolling stock leasing companies (ROSCOS), are run by 18 private and government owned companies (who lease their rolling stock from the ROSCOS), some subsidiaries of others, with extensive involvement of French, Dutch, Canadian, and Italian (some state owned) companies, mostly operating via franchises supported by direct or indirect subsidies. Some are far better than others, and the government seems to lack the determination, or contractual ability, to dismiss or penalise those whose performance is unacceptable.

It is a grand mess, born of the original privatisation policy followed back in the mid 1990's, itself largely a product of political dogma. Don't copy! :-D

Archived