I've had a 1/4 of my Wisdom removed.........

Guest pelmetman

John52 - 2020-01-10 10:33 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-10 8:26 AM

John52 - 2020-01-10 5:28 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-08 8:04 AM

my private dentist referred me to a NHS dental surgeon, .....

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 8:10 AM

Like I said earlier it was a NHS oral surgeon.......Not a NHS dentist ;-) ..........

So thats NOT what you said earlier, is it.

I don't mean to be pedantic but you are changing your story.

If there really is a way of getting dental treatment for free, this is important.

Yes you do mean to be pedantic *-) ........

Yes you can get dental treatment for free from a NHS dentist......You just need to be on benefits ;-) .......

"People in certain groups are entitled to free NHS dental treatment, including those under 18, those under 19 still receiving full-time education, pregnant women or those who have had a baby in the last 12 months, and those on qualifying low-income benefits."

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-nhs-dental-treatment-am-i-entitled-to

And yes you can get treatment for free from a NHS Oral Surgeon :D .........

You just need a complicated extraction 8-) .........

So it wasn't a Dentist as you said earlier.

This is important as if a dental practitioner is working for free a lot of people will want to find him/her - they are going to be very busy.

So post something useful for a change. Make up your mind whether it was a Dentist or Oral Practitioner working for free, and tell us where to find him/her.

John.....getting on an NHS dentists list is more difficult than pulling teeth! There are few around for a start. And unless on benefits, which Pelmet assures he isn't, it's not free. I eventually got on the list at an NHS dentist and part of the agreement is you have regular checks for which the charge was around £17 - 20 if only a clean/polish. I lost my place though after they insisted on an appointment when i was out of UK for three months and they would only allow two month. Despite pointing out to them the 3 month NHS rule they told me they operated on a max of two month and removed me from their list.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-10 2:24 PM

John52 - 2020-01-10 10:33 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-10 8:26 AM

John52 - 2020-01-10 5:28 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-08 8:04 AM

my private dentist referred me to a NHS dental surgeon, .....

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 8:10 AM

Like I said earlier it was a NHS oral surgeon.......Not a NHS dentist ;-) ..........

So thats NOT what you said earlier, is it.

I don't mean to be pedantic but you are changing your story.

If there really is a way of getting dental treatment for free, this is important.

Yes you do mean to be pedantic *-) ........

Yes you can get dental treatment for free from a NHS dentist......You just need to be on benefits ;-) .......

"People in certain groups are entitled to free NHS dental treatment, including those under 18, those under 19 still receiving full-time education, pregnant women or those who have had a baby in the last 12 months, and those on qualifying low-income benefits."

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-nhs-dental-treatment-am-i-entitled-to

And yes you can get treatment for free from a NHS Oral Surgeon :D .........

You just need a complicated extraction 8-) .........

So it wasn't a Dentist as you said earlier.

This is important as if a dental practitioner is working for free a lot of people will want to find him/her - they are going to be very busy.

So post something useful for a change. Make up your mind whether it was a Dentist or Oral Practitioner working for free, and tell us where to find him/her.

John.....getting on an NHS dentists list is more difficult than pulling teeth! There are few around for a start. And unless on benefits, which Pelmet assures he isn't, it's not free. I eventually got on the list at an NHS dentist and part of the agreement is you have regular checks for which the charge was around £17 - 20 if only a clean/polish. I lost my place though after they insisted on an appointment when i was out of UK for three months and they would only allow two month. Despite pointing out to them the 3 month NHS rule they told me they operated on a max of two month and removed me from their list.

The NHS really has got it in for you 8-) ..........

You must of upset a lot of folk when you worked their :D ..........

Archived