I've had a 1/4 of my Wisdom removed.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-01-08 8:04 AM

John52 - 2020-01-08 7:10 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-07 3:58 PM

Minus a 1/4 of my wisdom and a 100 euros............

£62.10 in England - IF you can get NHS treatment as few dentists will do it on NHS.

£7.32 for we 'LOSERS' in Scotland, and easily available for all, - thanks to YOUR money BoJo sends us to buy off the independence vote and maintain HIS Empire.

PS: Examinations and car parking you pay for in England are free in Scotland :-S

Actually that's not quite correct ;-) .........

As last year I had another tooth out, my private dentist referred me to a NHS dental surgeon, as I had a awkward tooth to extract........... It was done for free B-) ........

Actually that's not quite correct. :->

Unless on an NHS dental practice list as a patient (which you have to pay for incidentally), the following is the required criteria; https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/dental-health/who-is-entitled-to-free-nhs-dental-treatment-in-england/

Bulletguy - 2020-01-08 3:55 PM

£62.10 in England - IF you can get NHS treatment as few dentists will do it on NHS.

£7.32 for we 'LOSERS' in Scotland, and easily available for all, - thanks to YOUR money BoJo sends us to buy off the independence vote and maintain HIS Empire.

PS: Examinations and car parking you pay for in England are free in Scotland :-S

As last year I had another tooth out, my private dentist referred me to a NHS dental surgeon, as I had a awkward tooth to extract........... It was done for free B-) ........

Unless on an NHS dental practice list as a patient (which you have to pay for incidentally), the following is the required criteria; https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/dental-health/who-is-entitled-to-free-nhs-dental-treatment-in-england/

So unless Dave is under 18 or on the dole he must have had it done in hospital. Its not free otherwise at an NHS dentist. I have an NHS dentist and pay for everything up to I think about £250 for crowns etc.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-08 5:07 PM

I have an NHS dentist and pay for everything up to I think about £250 for crowns etc.

£77.36 in Scotland.

But BoJo's Brexit is a gamechanger.

Despite the £billions of your money BoJo sends us to maintain his empire, I believe most Scots would rather separate from BoJo than the EU. So I can understand why he is blocking us having a referendum >:-)

Guest pelmetman

Well I'm not registered with a NHS dentist and I didn't pay the NHS oral surgeon ;-) ........

But then again I can also get NHS drugs whilst not in the UK for months at a time B-) ........

Maybe its not me........Its YOU the NHS has a problem with? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman

So unless Dave is under 18 or on the dole he must have had it done in hospital. Its not free otherwise at an NHS dentist. I have an NHS dentist and pay for everything up to I think about £250 for crowns etc.

Like I said earlier it was a NHS oral surgeon.......Not a NHS dentist ;-) ..........

Bullet needs to google the difference :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 8:10 AM

Like I said earlier it was a NHS oral surgeon.......Not a NHS dentist ;-) ..........

Lke I said earlier, I'm sure a lot of people will like to know how they can get NHS dental work for free.

Are you going to enlighten them *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-01-09 8:17 AM

Lke I said earlier, I'm sure a lot of people will like to know how they can get NHS dental work for free.

Are you going to enlighten them *-)

You just need a complicated Tooth extraction ;-) .........

Pelmet needs to make his mind up as he doesn't seem to know which he saw. First it was a dental surgeon.....half an hour later that changes to an oral surgeon! (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2020-01-08 8:35 AM

I was referred to a NHS oral surgeon by my private dentist ;-) .........

So no bog standard NHS dentists were involved in the extraction of my tooth :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 8:50 PM

Pelmet needs to make his mind up as he doesn't seem to know which he saw. First it was a dental surgeon.....half an hour later that changes to an oral surgeon! (lol)(lol)

So no bog standard NHS dentists were involved in the extraction of my tooth :D ..........

Dunno what is annoying you the most? :-S .........

The fact that I can afford to go private? :D ......

Or that a NHS Oral surgeon did the job for free? >:-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 8:54 PM

That you chop and change your stories that many times......it's impossible to know when you are telling the truth or when you're fabricating another fairy story. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 9:01 PM

That you chop and change your stories that many times......it's impossible to know when you are telling the truth or when you're fabricating another fairy story. *-)

I dont change my story though do I Bullet ;-) ........

You just become pedantic over using terms like Russia to describe the Soviet Union *-) .......

Just as you have now over my using surgeon instead of Oral surgeon *-) .......

I guess I should be used to your petty pedantic shop steward mind by now >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:08 PM

Yes you do......often.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 9:14 PM

Yes you do......often.

Not as often as you change my posts *-) ..........

P1010992.JPG.40b9d9c54907799e341b428c3e484407.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:15 PM

Yes you do......often.

Not changing them.....just cutting out the irrelevant clap trap waffle you pad out your tweet like posts with all the time.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 9:19 PM

Yes you do......often.

Not changing them.....just cutting out the irrelevant clap trap waffle you pad out your tweet like posts with all the time.

Dontcha mean you're cutting out the stuff that makes you look a prized chump? >:-) .........

Would you like a reminder of my 7.14 post the other day? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman -

Have to say the most painful bit was the ejections 8-)......

Coz he whipped it out in a less than a minute :D .......

The curious thing is he is South African.......Our dentist in Lincolnshire was South African......

My dentist in the UK is Romanian........My UK Doctor is Spanish.......

Kinda seems to me ;-) .........

If you have the skills, you are welcome anywhere in the world B-) .......

Can tell you've has 1/4 of your wisdom removed - haven't realised that come "Independence Day" you're going to start having trouble finding a dentist and GP.

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:35 PM

Yes you do......often.

Dontcha mean you're cutting out the stuff that makes you look a prized chump? >:-) .........

Already been explained to you what i cut out and why. Your postings become more silly as you get increasingly drunk.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 10:17 PM

Yes you do......often.

Already been explained to you what i cut out and why. Your postings become more silly as you get increasingly drunk.

Drunk or Sober ;-) ........

Putting Loony Lefty Communists in their place will never be an issue >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 10:32 PM

Yes you do......often.

Putting Loony Lefty Communists in their place will never be an issue >:-) .......

You've already been told, and shown, those "loony lefty communists" are your new best friends. Learn to love them now.....you have to speak nicely and kindly about them now.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 10:41 PM

Yes you do......often.

You've already been told, and shown, those "loony lefty communists" are your new best friends. Learn to love them now.....you have to speak nicely and kindly about them now.

Do I speak nicely to you DickH*ad? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 10:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 10:41 PM

Yes you do......often.

Do I speak nicely to you DickH*ad? >:-) .........

I'm not one of your new best friends who support Brexit.....those "loony lefty communists" are. You have to start saying nice things and telling us how you much you adore them.

my private dentist referred me to a NHS dental surgeon, .....

So thats NOT what you said earlier, is it.

I don't mean to be pedantic but you are changing your story.

If there really is a way of getting dental treatment for free, this is important.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-01-10 5:28 AM

If there really is a way of getting dental treatment for free, this is important.

Yes you do mean to be pedantic *-) ........

Yes you can get dental treatment for free from a NHS dentist......You just need to be on benefits ;-) .......

"People in certain groups are entitled to free NHS dental treatment, including those under 18, those under 19 still receiving full-time education, pregnant women or those who have had a baby in the last 12 months, and those on qualifying low-income benefits."

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-nhs-dental-treatment-am-i-entitled-to

And yes you can get treatment for free from a NHS Oral Surgeon :D .........

You just need a complicated extraction 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-10 8:26 AM

John52 - 2020-01-10 5:28 AM

Yes you do mean to be pedantic *-) ........

Yes you can get dental treatment for free from a NHS dentist......You just need to be on benefits ;-) .......

"People in certain groups are entitled to free NHS dental treatment, including those under 18, those under 19 still receiving full-time education, pregnant women or those who have had a baby in the last 12 months, and those on qualifying low-income benefits."

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-nhs-dental-treatment-am-i-entitled-to

And yes you can get treatment for free from a NHS Oral Surgeon :D .........

You just need a complicated extraction 8-) .........

So it wasn't a Dentist as you said earlier.

This is important as if a dental practitioner is working for free a lot of people will want to find him/her - they are going to be very busy.

So post something useful for a change. Make up your mind whether it was a Dentist or Oral Practitioner working for free, and tell us where to find him/her.

Archived