ABREVIATIONS

michele

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Fire service we had cutting equipment made by Dale Hurst. On many occasion in the heat of the moment whilst cutting away the cry would go up someone get the Hurst! Envariably the trapped person would soon free themselves.

Mandy&Andy - 2007-03-06 1:24 PM

By the way Howie and Michelle I spend ages trying to work yours out so thanks for the info, I will need to write them down as my memory has gone downhill lately, closely followed by the rest of my body.

Mandy

so you'll need a CRAFT then [Can't Remember A Flippin' Thing]

this is one busy thread, 'specially by Baz, only went away for a couple of hours. :->

B-)

Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-05 11:45 PM
howie - 2007-03-05 11:31 PM As one ex tugger to another Frank whats this new motorhome you,ve gone and bought. Not into abreviations. If its to much of an effort to write it down in full then why bother.

It's a new Lunar Telstar. Just under twenty feet but with all the goodies. It's on a Renault Master and I ordered it with aircon and a few other extras.

I spent a few weeks having bits fitted such as a satellite dish on the roof and a reversing camera and I think that it's brilliant.

We had three days in York to ensure that everything worked (it did) and we're off for 8 days over Easter and the first longish trip is three and a half weeks in Europe in June. Don't know where we're going yet although I've booked Hull Zeebrugge both ways.

Nice choice Frank. No wind up here, but after you,ve given it a few outings perhaps you could give us all your honest opinion on how this compares to tugging. Most of us are ex caravanners and I think its fair to say that after moving on to motorhomes there,s been no regrets or looking back. M.I.C.H.E.L.E.Moody, Insecure, Cantankerous, Hapless, Emotional, Lachrymose, Eccentric.This abreviation describes just about every woman i,ve known. :-(

Archived