Sunshine

chello

Could not resist it, forecast was so good and i really wanted a long weekend in Torbay, it was good to be in the van again and great feeling as i pulled away. Of course i had to stop after 10yds and reverse back, i really did enjoy my weekend in the garden in Torquay, but still looking forward to longer travels, being safe is everyone's priority. And our thoughts are for the many who truly suffer at this time.

It was sunny but cool here in Worcester.

Took 2 cups of nicely made tea and 2 slices of carrot cake and sat in our van on the drive in the warm with our King Charles, Penny.

She likes the cake too (lol)

I sit in my van most afternoons with windows open for airing and consume a cup of tea and dark chocolate digestives. Now that I have so much time on my hands I am brushing up on my failed o level (1970) French. Sad when I reckon there is little chance of distant travel this year. I will be glad when I can take my van out when restrictions ease. I am not comfortable with the idea of simply moving the van a short distance. I have taken all the usual precautions, but like to drive off immediately after starting engine to reduce engine wear.

Davy

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-14 11:11 AM

??????????????

Every post so far has mentioned MH's and with the lack of other posts at the moment I thought I'd wait and see if it stays on topic.

PS I look at my MH parked on the drive then go and do some gardening :-(

Keith.

I know it’s not strictly Mh related, but at these horrible times I think Chello did well to post something a little light hearted

My son works on the front line repairing and setting up the medical equipment for our local hospital.

His wife is just getting over the virus and now my son is showing symptoms.

I speak to him every day and the few mins spent in the Mh on the drive is quite pleasant and I’m pleased it’s not only my wife and I that are daft.

Everyone take care and enjoy your Mh in any way you can.

Archived