Scientists tracing the origins of Coronavirus

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2020-04-21 11:43 AM

No but the UK is shaping up to be the worst hit country because we have a moron (set of morons it seems) running it, led by the nose by a psycho who thought it would be ok for a lot of old people (ironically their core voters) to die.

The reason they are there was Brexit. No doubt about it. Why else did all those heavily leave voting areas that were traditionally Labour heartlands turn blue? I was there remember as some of you like to constantly remind me campaigning ooop North for the Lib Dems and Labour and all the northerners were concerned with was "Getting Brexit Done" and "Boris" being the man to do it.

Of course the death rate has all to do with the Tories and nothing to do with folk isolating as instructed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Conrad - 2020-04-21 6:43 PM

It's a good job you lot aren't real politicians, just playtime ones; if you were we'd all be dead while you constantly bicker among yourselves and go way off the real point.

I don't recall anyone on here ever claiming to be a "real politician" ... We do however have liars and open homophobes ... Shocking isnt it ... Hardly surprising the lovely Veronica simply "had enough" the other evening ... Poor darling

Birdbrain - 2020-04-21 6:34 PM

No but the UK is shaping up to be the worst hit country because we have a moron (set of morons it seems) running it, led by the nose by a psycho who thought it would be ok for a lot of old people (ironically their core voters) to die.

The reason they are there was Brexit. No doubt about it. Why else did all those heavily leave voting areas that were traditionally Labour heartlands turn blue? I was there remember as some of you like to constantly remind me campaigning ooop North for the Lib Dems and Labour and all the northerners were concerned with was "Getting Brexit Done" and "Boris" being the man to do it.

Of course the death rate has all to do with the Tories and nothing to do with folk isolating as instructed

Well it is true that great swathes of the public have indeed turned out to be as thick as mince. Some of us were told we were wrong to accuse the great British public of being a bit dim during the Brexit wars but lets face it, lots of them are.

However our leaders and in particular Johnson didnt exactly set a great example bragging about wandering around hospitals where there were coronavirus patients shaking hands with people and then surprise surprise, actually getting the virus themselves. This was also well after the warnings from other countries ahead of us. They asked ever so politely that pubs should shut. Not on a Thursday at 5pm but on a Friday night after one last pish up. The list is endless of the gaffs they have made and the fact that they started off on one tack and then bottled it and changed, meanwhile wasting weeks where they could have prepared and procured essential equipment which it seems is still slipping through their fingers.

jumpstart - 2020-04-21 9:26 PM

You don’t recall?....do you recall saying I wonder if Brexit is to blame.......again ....and again.....boring.....again.

You apologised to the NHS yet ?

Just asking.

I know your "Just asking" ... again ... boring ... again

Barryd999 - 2020-04-21 10:44 PM

Well it is true that great swathes of the public have indeed turned out to be as thick as mince. Some of us were told we were wrong to accuse the great British public of being a bit dim during the Brexit wars but lets face it, lots of them are.

However our leaders and in particular Johnson didnt exactly set a great example bragging about wandering around hospitals where there were coronavirus patients shaking hands with people and then surprise surprise, actually getting the virus themselves. This was also well after the warnings from other countries ahead of us. They asked ever so politely that pubs should shut. Not on a Thursday at 5pm but on a Friday night after one last pish up. The list is endless of the gaffs they have made and the fact that they started off on one tack and then bottled it and changed, meanwhile wasting weeks where they could have prepared and procured essential equipment which it seems is still slipping through their fingers.

the great "British public" that voted for Brexit I think are those that you called a "bit dim" ... You have no idea if our PM got China Virus while visiting a hospital , a visit he took as part of his job , he was working not out queuing in a line next to each other at Karachi Supersaver getting toilet rolls ... One who calls our PM a "shi7 excuse for a human" only has one view and thats a view blinded by hate ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-04-22 6:23 AM

the great "British public" that voted for Brexit I think are those that you called a "bit dim" ... You have no idea if our PM got China Virus while visiting a hospital , a visit he took as part of his job , he was working not out queuing in a line next to each other at Karachi Supersaver getting toilet rolls ... One who calls our PM a "shi7 excuse for a human" only has one view and thats a view blinded by hate ... Hate on

Not hate Mr Birdbrain, just observation. Like Trump he tried to play it all down. "Ill still be shaking hands he said", "We could take it on the chin he said" while not too far away people were dropping like flies in other countries and leaders in Italy and other countries were screaming at us to do something.

Up here it seems Sunderland and Middlesbrough are two of the worst areas for not following the rules and getting Coronavirus as a result. Wonder why that is.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-22 8:14 AM

Not hate Mr Birdbrain, just observation. Like Trump he tried to play it all down. "Ill still be shaking hands he said", "We could take it on the chin he said" while not too far away people were dropping like flies in other countries and leaders in Italy and other countries were screaming at us to do something.

Up here it seems Sunderland and Middlesbrough are two of the worst areas for not following the rules and getting Coronavirus as a result. Wonder why that is.

London ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-22 9:15 AM

London ???

London is jam packed full of people and of course probably a fair few idiots. I think without looking the number of people here where I live is something like 33 per square mile. In Kensington its like 14000 or something. Tubes, packed streets, blocks of flats etc. A proper virus breeding ground. Whats Teessides and Sunderlands excuse?

Barryd999 - 2020-04-22 10:54 AM

London ???

London is jam packed full of people and of course probably a fair few idiots. I think without looking the number of people here where I live is something like 33 per square mile. In Kensington its like 14000 or something. Tubes, packed streets, blocks of flats etc. A proper virus breeding ground. Whats Teessides and Sunderlands excuse?

Your suggesting those in Sunderland and Middlesborough are idiots because the figures for China Virus are high , does the same apply to blacks and Asians ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-22 12:20 PM

London ???

Your suggesting those in Sunderland and Middlesborough are idiots because the figures for China Virus are high , does the same apply to blacks and Asians ???

Middlesbrough it seems is the worst place for people flouting the rules. The Mayor has even decided to go against the governments advice and close the parks as people were just gathering and not social distancing.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/heat-map-reveals-communities-ignoring-social-distancing-rules/

North Yorkshire residents (Rydale) however not far from here was the best for obeying the rules.

It seems other areas in the North East such as Sunderland and sadly good old Darlo are not behaving themselves too well either.

I am not sure what you mean about blacks and Asians. I dont think any of these towns have large populations of either but clearly they do have a large population of idiots.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-22 12:37 PM

Middlesbrough it seems is the worst place for people flouting the rules. The Mayor has even decided to go against the governments advice and close the parks as people were just gathering and not social distancing.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/heat-map-reveals-communities-ignoring-social-distancing-rules/

North Yorkshire residents (Rydale) however not far from here was the best for obeying the rules.

It seems other areas in the North East such as Sunderland and sadly good old Darlo are not behaving themselves too well either.

I am not sure what you mean about blacks and Asians. I dont think any of these towns have large populations of either but clearly they do have a large population of idiots.

Neither do i given they account for a miniscule percentage for both areas. *-)

Middlesborough 86% White, 7.8% Asian and 1% Black....Sunderland 94.8% White, 2.6% Asian and 0.5% Black

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with British scientists tracing the origins of Coronavirus though? :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-22 2:34 PM

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with British scientists tracing the origins of Coronavirus though? :-|

I suspect it started when a rabid bat bit a Remoaner 8-) .........

London ???

Blacks and Asians if we are to believe your Labour Party seem to be catching China Virus more than what they should ... Your Labour Party have called for an enquiry into it ... So are you calling Blacks and Asians idiots the same as you have with Sunderland/Middlesborough lot who according to you have caught it more than they should , which you seem to be suggesting is because they are thick Brexit voters ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-22 5:08 PM

London ???

Blacks and Asians if we are to believe your Labour Party seem to be catching China Virus more than what they should ... Your Labour Party have called for an enquiry into it ... So are you calling Blacks and Asians idiots the same as you have with Sunderland/Middlesborough lot who according to you have caught it more than they should , which you seem to be suggesting is because they are thick Brexit voters ???

No. Its more likely that many are living in more crowded accommodation and larger family groups where isolation is not as easy. Poverty, being unemployed or a low skilled worker could also play a part and that might also be true in places like Middlesbrough but its equally true that many of them are just thick as mince. Even their own Mayor has said as much.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-22 7:03 PM

London ???

No. Its more likely that many are living in more crowded accommodation and larger family groups where isolation is not as easy. Poverty, being unemployed or a low skilled worker could also play a part and that might also be true in places like Middlesbrough but its equally true that many of them are just thick as mince. Even their own Mayor has said as much.[/QUO

Sorry its confusing what you say but are you saying that many of those who've caught the China Virus in the black/Asian community are "just thick as mince" like those Middlesborough ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-22 7:28 PM

London ???

No. Its more likely that many are living in more crowded accommodation and larger family groups where isolation is not as easy. Poverty, being unemployed or a low skilled worker could also play a part and that might also be true in places like Middlesbrough but its equally true that many of them are just thick as mince. Even their own Mayor has said as much.[/QUO

Sorry its confusing what you say but are you saying that many of those who've caught the China Virus in the black/Asian community are "just thick as mince" like those Middlesborough ???

Its confusing? Are you from Middlesborough? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-04-22 9:38 PM

London ???

Take it you dont wanna say !!!

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 6:33 AM

London ???

I did say, just above why its possible Asians and Black people are more prone to this disease. Did you not read it? However it seems in places like Middlesbrough and Sunderland a much higher percentage of people are flouting the rules and catching or spreading the virus than many other areas. Why would as many as 25% of people in Middlesbrough openly admit they are not paying any attention to the rules yet in nearby rural and affluent North Yorkshire only 2% would admit to to it? The answer seems pretty obvious to me. They are morons. My Brother lives in Middlesbrough (by choice which is remarkable) and some of the stuff he has told me about whats going on their beggars belief. Mind you he is a bit of an idiot also so it must be bad coming from him.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-23 9:01 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 6:33 AM

London ???

I did say, just above why its possible Asians and Black people are more prone to this disease. Did you not read it? However it seems in places like Middlesbrough and Sunderland a much higher percentage of people are flouting the rules and catching or spreading the virus than many other areas. Why would as many as 25% of people in Middlesbrough openly admit they are not paying any attention to the rules yet in nearby rural and affluent North Yorkshire only 2% would admit to to it? The answer seems pretty obvious to me. They are morons. My Brother lives in Middlesbrough (by choice which is remarkable) and some of the stuff he has told me about whats going on their beggars belief. Mind you he is a bit of an idiot also so it must be bad coming from him.

With respect to your brother if he takes after you in exaggerating I'll draw my own conclusions on what he says ... Do tell how you know black and Asians aren't "flouting the rules" as you claim the Brexit voters are

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-23 3:14 PM

You pair need to trim down the multi-quoting plus sort out your posts. :-|

It's man love Bullet ;-) ........

Try coming out of your empty Lefty closet :D ........

Birdbrain -

With respect to your brother if he takes after you in exaggerating I'll draw my own conclusions on what he says ... Do tell how you know black and Asians aren't "flouting the rules" as you claim the Brexit voters are

Some of them might be but I also offered an explanation as to why there is a higher percentage of Blacks and particularly asians suffering with Covid 19. Its just more whataboutery though isn't it? The towns I am talking about which were all high leave areas without high populations of Blacks or Asians are blatantly flouting the rules. Perhaps its good old British Exceptionalism or perhaps as I said, they are just morons (both probably)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-04-23 3:51 PM

Birdbrain -

Some of them might be but I also offered an explanation as to why there is a higher percentage of Blacks and particularly asians suffering with Covid 19. Its just more whataboutery though isn't it? The towns I am talking about which were all high leave areas without high populations of Blacks or Asians are blatantly flouting the rules. Perhaps its good old British Exceptionalism or perhaps as I said, they are just morons (both probably)

More Barry b*****ks *-) ...........

Hot spots have occured in every country ;-) .........

All you need is someone like you who is a super spreader :D ........

The only difference is.....they spread the virus :-| ........

Where as you prefer to spread bullsh*t >:-) .........

Archived