Scientists tracing the origins of Coronavirus

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2020-04-23 4:05 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-04-23 3:51 PM

Birdbrain -

With respect to your brother if he takes after you in exaggerating I'll draw my own conclusions on what he says ... Do tell how you know black and Asians aren't "flouting the rules" as you claim the Brexit voters are

Some of them might be but I also offered an explanation as to why there is a higher percentage of Blacks and particularly asians suffering with Covid 19. Its just more whataboutery though isn't it? The towns I am talking about which were all high leave areas without high populations of Blacks or Asians are blatantly flouting the rules. Perhaps its good old British Exceptionalism or perhaps as I said, they are just morons (both probably)

More Barry b*****ks *-) ...........

Hot spots have occured in every country ;-) .........

All you need is someone like you who is a super spreader :D ........

The only difference is.....they spread the virus :-| ........

Where as you prefer to spread bullsh*t >:-) .........

Why dont you read the links? There is now clear evidence of certain towns where they are having to take extra measures to ensure people obey the rules. My example showed Middlesbrough where they are the worst in the country by all accounts but just down the road in Rydale they are about the best. Now explain to me why that is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birdbrain -

With respect to your brother if he takes after you in exaggerating I'll draw my own conclusions on what he says ... Do tell how you know black and Asians aren't "flouting the rules" as you claim the Brexit voters are

Some of them might be but I also offered an explanation as to why there is a higher percentage of Blacks and particularly asians suffering with Covid 19. Its just more whataboutery though isn't it? The towns I am talking about which were all high leave areas without high populations of Blacks or Asians are blatantly flouting the rules. Perhaps its good old British Exceptionalism or perhaps as I said, they are just morons (both probably)

You condemn one group because it suits your purpose yet make excuses for another ... How drab and how very you

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 6:06 PM

Birdbrain -

You condemn one group because it suits your purpose yet make excuses for another ... How drab and how very you

Drab? I Could never be described as Drab dear boy!

Archived