VW Autosleeper curtain tape

Hi Mary, welcome to the Forum.  You will meet some really weird folk on here but you might also get good advice!

I'm not an expert on VW Autosleepers but I suspect someone will be.  They might suggest looking for the relevant curtain rail fittings on EBay or from Leisure Direct.

Small world the internet, isn't it? 

Hi Mary,

You could try here, I have no experiance of them just a local trader to me, but they have been there for around eight years so must be doing something right.

Address: 1A, 1427 Pershore Rd, Stirchley, Birmingham B30 2JL

Hours:

Open · Closes 4PM

Phone: 0121 459 6898

breakaleg - 2020-04-24 1:49 PM

Hi Mary,

You could try here, I have no experiance of them just a local trader to me, but they have been there for around eight years so must be doing something right.

Address: 1A, 1427 Pershore Rd, Stirchley, Birmingham B30 2JL

Hours:

Open · Closes 4PM

Phone: 0121 459 6898

What is the company name or a link to a website, I can't see anything there on Street View that resembles a MH curtain supplier!

MaryCopperthwaite - 2020-04-24 10:02 AM

I am trying to update my 26 year old motorhome, which is in v. good original condition but want to change curtains and have not been able to find the curtain tape and little inserts. Can anyone suggest a supplier?

Many thanks

Mary

Mary,

Try giving 'Care A Van' a call...

https://www.careavan.co.uk/

They re-trimmed our AT a few years ago and the curtain 'tape' they used seems to match your description, basically a clear plastic strip with 'buttons' protruding which clip into a 'U' shaped track.

Keith.

Archived