The Loathsome Kay Burley and the backlash against journalists

StuartO

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-14 5:32 AM

So the leaders of Scotland, Wales, and N Ireland, including the right wingers, are all distancing themselves from BoJo's handling of Covid-19.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/13/arlene-foster-politically-distancing-boris-johnson-coronavirus

They can all see the mess he is making, even if some of you lot can't

I guess BoJo is going to have to bung us even more English money to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists, and maintain his empire at your expense.

Nicola Sturgeon is far more respected up here than him, and would win hands down in a straight vote, but he is dishing out your money to maintain his empire.

I can't understand why you are not angry about this ?

So you're saying Scots lack the moral fibre to put freedom over greed? 8-) ...........

Where's your Braveheart now? (lol) ...........

John52 - 2020-05-14 5:24 AM
malc d - 2020-05-13 11:42 AM
StuartO - 2020-04-29 9:33 AM Kay Burley is, to me, the epitome of a bad journalist getting it badly wrong.  What do you think?

Well, she certainly got it wrong this morning when, in answer to a quiz question, she said that the UK had a Conservative government in WW2.( Mind you, the " quizmaster " said she was right - maybe they went to the same school ). ;-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------John52:---------Debatable I suppose . But, like BoJo, Churchill had the slavish support of the media who presented it differently.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------malc d:--------Not really debateable if you see who was in the government at the time.A coalition which represented both sides of parliament naturally had the support of the media. :-|

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-29 10:05 AM

The only major country to have done better is Germany. If you believe them maybe China. Russia ? Who knows? We might have been better off if the public had done what was asked of them.

If you don't count your care home deaths then your figures will look better :-| .........

As far as I'm aware only us and Belgium are doing so (?) ..........

I guess BoJo is going to have to bung us even more English money to bribe us

Us? ... Us? .... waddya mean us?

You are a vagrant, currently flouting every guideline of staying at home. You are hundreds of miles from home (if I believe your lie of owning or renting a property north of the border). *-)

You are a disgrace ... to yourself and this forum. >:-)

malc d - 2020-05-14 9:26 AM

Not really debateable if you see who was in the government at the time.

:-|

I meant debateable in the same way its debateable whether Tory Bliar was really a Labour politician :-S

747 - 2020-05-14 10:18 PM

if I believe your lie of owning or renting a property north of the border

where I live makes no difference to the point I am making

because wherever I live BoJo is still bribing voters in Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland, with English money, to maintain his empire.

So why are you so keen to change the subject?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-15 7:03 AM

because wherever I live BoJo is still bribing voters in Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland, with English money, to maintain his empire.

Has Bojo increased the bung to Ol Fishface? ;-) .........

NO........so you're spreading lies >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-15 7:08 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-14 7:14 AM

So you're saying Scots lack the moral fibre to put freedom over greed? 8-) ...........

Not all of them. But enough :-S

So we don't need to bung you anymore dosh >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 7:07 AM

John52 - 2020-05-15 7:03 AM

Has Bojo increased the bung to Ol Fishface? ;-) .........

NO........so you're spreading lies >:-) ........

And quite possibly the virus.....

Coco, you change the subject incessantly - particularly when you struggle to find an answer that suits your remit.

You do seem to have an answer for everything - except, that is - for the question actually being posed

:-D

You are a vagrant, currently flouting every guideline of staying at home. You are hundreds of miles from home (if I believe your lie of owning or renting a property north of the border). *-)

He is a disgrace 747 - Just a sad, bitter deluded old man, with a very high opinion of himself - and total disregard for the rest of society.

Guest pelmetman
globebuster - 2020-05-15 4:02 PM

He is a disgrace 747 - Just a sad, bitter deluded old man, with a very high opinion of himself - and total disregard for the rest of society.

Who sh*ts in binbags 8-) ........

He makes me look normal (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 4:25 PM

Jeeesaz!! Thats stretching it a bit FFS! *-) I know I disagreed quite strongly with Johns decisions but your taking the piss now.

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 7:31 AM

No but BoJo does if he wants to keep his empire

So you realise you have lost the argument because you are changing the subject again.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-15 9:19 PM

So you realise you have lost the argument because you are changing the subject again.

Perhaps its time for you to change your hygiene habits? ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-15 9:17 PM

Keep on dreaming (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 8:15 AM

John52 - 2020-05-15 9:17 PM

Keep on dreaming (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Either way suits me

More of your money from BoJo, or independence from him

Its a Win/Win for us (lol)

StuartO - 2020-05-15 7:55 AM

Yet again the topic of the thread has been set aside in favour of an irrelevant interpersonal squabble between two people of fixed ideas, so there is no useful discission going on at all.

You can't pretend it was a useful thread to start with when you look at the title

The 'Loathsome' Kay Burley

If that is not the crudest propaganda I don't know what is.

If you were not biased you would at least present the evidence and let the reader decide for themselves whether she is loathsome or not.

By putting loathsome in the title you are forcing your own view down their throat before they have even started. Anyone with a brain cell can see its a crude personal attack just by its title.

The only people you will get onside with that are morons who can't think for themselves.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-22 7:21 AM

Yet again the topic of the thread has been set aside in favour of an irrelevant interpersonal squabble between two people of fixed ideas, so there is no useful discission going on at all.

You can't pretend it was a useful thread to start with when you look at the title

If you were not biased you would at least present the evidence and let the reader decide for themselves whether she is loathsome or not.

Say's the bloke who has been ramming his anti Tory, anti Royalty pro Left Wing propaganda down our throats under various disguises for years *-) .........

What a p*llock >:-) ........

John52 - 2020-05-22 7:21 AM

By putting loathsome in the title you are forcing your own view down their throat before they have even started. Anyone with a brain cell can see its a crude personal attack just by its title.

The only people you will get onside with that are morons who can't think for themselves.

What a bloody hypocrite you are - you're relentless forcing of opinions never stop......

What about 'The Compulsory Wearing of Poppies' - do you remember that?

You are such a sad, bitter and deluded old fool.....

Archived