Boris still winning.......

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-05-09 10:04 AM

I objected to being expected to support a anti democratic Fourth Reich ;-) .........

Fortunatly we wont be for much longer B-) .......

But you will

A country where the so-called Government is elected on a minority of the vote, And can be over ruled by either The Unelected Head of State or Unelected House of Lords - which alone is bigger than the whole of the EU Parliament for 27 countries

Easily fooled aren't you :D

John52 - 2020-05-10 6:44 AM

I objected to being expected to support a anti democratic Fourth Reich ;-) .........

But you will

A country where the so-called Government is elected on a minority of the vote, And can be over ruled by either The Unelected Head of State or Unelected House of Lords - which alone is bigger than the whole of the EU Parliament for 27 countries

Royalty can do many things ... The likelihood of Royaly doing many of those many things including over ruling Government is very , very , very slim ... Thats why most folk dont think of it , mention it or use it as an argument as its that slim ... You of course because your point is weak have to fall back constantly to that weak point ... Pretty silly

Guest pelmetman

But you will

The day I start taking your opinion seriously ;-) .............

Is the day I'll have myself tested for dementia 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 7:54 AM

But you will

No need, you already forget everything you are told within a couple of hours! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-10 3:17 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 7:54 AM

But you will

No need, you already forget everything you are told within a couple of hours! :-D

No point in retaining Remoaner hindsh*te ;-) .........

Coz there's constant stream of it on here >:-) .........

Archived