Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-12 7:31 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 5:47 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-05-12 5:32 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 5:16 PM

Tracker - 2020-05-12 5:10 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 4:52 PM

He has a history of defending terrorists.......He's pro EU.....what are the chances of him going on the Right path? ;-) .......

I don't know and neither do you so all we can do is try to keep an open mind and see how it pans out.

But I do know he has a history of defending folk who hate us ;-) ........

Kinda makes me think he's not really on the side of us Brits *-) ........

Good grief Dave when will you get it? It was his job to defend his clients and to put aside any personal judgement of them.

Good grief Veronica when will you and your twendy wendy liberal types get used to the fact that us basic Brits, find your holier than thou attitude to defending scum sticks in our craw ;-) ........

So you want to rip up the Magna Carta, dispense with due process, and lock people up without trial? *-)

That would be a start ;-) .......

The world has moved on since then *-) .......

The Scumbags now use it against us and have the upperhand >:-( ........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-12 5:15 PM

Tracker - 2020-05-12 11:22 AM

I must admit to some bias, I quite like Kier Starmer and might even vote for him if he truly ditches the old Labour mantra of nationalise everything and impose state control over everyone and everything.

That not about to happen given Germany and France hold franchises of our railways, major shareholders in our energy supplies and all of Royal Mail was sold off five years ago after 500 years of state ownership.

"Taking back control".....anyone? :-S

So after the 31/12/2020......we could nationalize them :D ......

Surely that will appeal to your Communist soul? (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 7:41 PM

He has a history of defending terrorists.......He's pro EU.....what are the chances of him going on the Right path? ;-) .......

I don't know and neither do you so all we can do is try to keep an open mind and see how it pans out.

Good grief Dave when will you get it? It was his job to defend his clients and to put aside any personal judgement of them.

Good grief Veronica when will you and your twendy wendy liberal types get used to the fact that us basic Brits, find your holier than thou attitude to defending scum sticks in our craw ;-) ........

So you want to rip up the Magna Carta, dispense with due process, and lock people up without trial? *-)

So you don't respect British justice. Why don't you move to live in a totalitarian state?

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 7:56 PM

I must admit to some bias, I quite like Kier Starmer and might even vote for him if he truly ditches the old Labour mantra of nationalise everything and impose state control over everyone and everything.

That not about to happen given Germany and France hold franchises of our railways, major shareholders in our energy supplies and all of Royal Mail was sold off five years ago after 500 years of state ownership.

First you'd need to buy back everything we sold off......and the owners may decide not to sell.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-12 8:24 PM

First you'd need to buy back everything we sold off......and the owners may decide not to sell.

Post Chinky Flu will be a buyers market :-| ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-12 8:21 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 7:41 PM

So you don't respect British justice. Why don't you move to live in a totalitarian state?

Said our resident Communist 8-) ........ (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 8:35 PM

What is "Chinky Flu"?

Whatever, you seem to be ignoring an inconvenient (for you) fact that an owner is not under any obligation to sell.

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 8:37 PM

It's the legal system we have so as i said if you don't like it.....go and live in a totalitarian state.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-12 8:49 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 8:35 PM

What is "Chinky Flu"?

Whatever, you seem to be ignoring an inconvenient (for you) fact that an owner is not under any obligation to sell.

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 8:37 PM

It's the legal system we have so as i said if you don't like it.....go and live in a totalitarian state.

You're the one who loves to spend time in former totalitarian states ;-) ......

I've got my hands full wrestling the UK back from the Loony Liberal Lefty Loser Brigade :D .......

We already are heading towards a totalitarian state which ironically is something a lot of the Tory Kipper voters feared with Labour. Here is my MP blasting the BBC for actually Airing Starmers well thought out speech in response to Johnsons latest update. Her Majesty's Opposition should be shut down by the sound of it. They would love that I guess.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/tory-mp-slams-bbc-over-labour-leader-coronavirus-broadcast-on-twitter-1-6649817?utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1dn5P1FlwU288o6QOpMwoveF6MI_Fhdhw-nXBC3AXk8MApBqEDsMBXWTU

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 10:42 PM

We already are heading towards a totalitarian state which ironically is something a lot of the Tory Kipper voters feared with Labour. Here is my MP blasting the BBC for actually Airing Starmers well thought out speech in response to Johnsons latest update. Her Majesty's Opposition should be shut down by the sound of it. They would love that I guess.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/tory-mp-slams-bbc-over-labour-leader-coronavirus-broadcast-on-twitter-1-6649817?utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1dn5P1FlwU288o6QOpMwoveF6MI_Fhdhw-nXBC3AXk8MApBqEDsMBXWTU

In a pandemic the opposition should be working with the government :-| .........

Not engaging in pathetic point scoring *-) ........

But he is a Remoaner so its only to be expected >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-13 8:24 AM

In a pandemic the opposition should be working with the government :-| .........

That is what he is doing. I think Starmer has been very careful to repeatedly point out that they are there to support the government when they can but also to question them when they believe they have got something wrong. He is treading very carefully. Acting like a true statesman. The country should be pleased that such an intelligent politician is holding them to account. Its just a pity the Tories are keeping the majority of data and science to themselves.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-13 8:58 AM

Its just a pity the Tories are keeping the majority of data and science to themselves.

Naturally you can back up that statement? ;-) ..........

That is what he is doing. I think Starmer has been very careful to repeatedly point out that they are there to support the government when they can but also to question them when they believe they have got something wrong. He is treading very carefully. Acting like a true statesman. The country should be pleased that such an intelligent politician is holding them to account. Its just a pity the Tories are keeping the majority of data and science to themselves.

Well thankfully as with Brexit , POTUS Trump etc etc you are hear to school us plebs not fortunate enough to have the science and data that you as normal seem to have

pelmetman - 2020-05-13 9:14 AM

Its just a pity the Tories are keeping the majority of data and science to themselves.

Naturally you can back up that statement? ;-) ..........

Yes of course ... He said it so naturally its correct

Just sayin.......

It's just Dave, Veronica, he doesn't understand how the UK works, and wants to change it from a civilised country to one of kangaroo courts and wayside gibbets. We had that once, and it didn't work out that well, which is why we now have what we now have, which is still one of the best legal systems in the world.

pelmetman - 2020-05-12 9:24 PM...………………….

I've got my hands full wrestling the UK back from the Loony Liberal Lefty Loser Brigade :D .......

Dave, honestly, you might have more success with that if you didn't keep proving your unsuitability for the job! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-13 12:04 PM

Just sayin.......

It's just Dave, Veronica, he doesn't understand how the UK works, and wants to change it from a civilised country to one of kangaroo courts and wayside gibbets. We had that once, and it didn't work out that well, which is why we now have what we now have, which is still one of the best legal systems in the world.

Dont forget the the stonings , throwing folk off buildings and Sharia Courts n'all ... Cr@p thats not Dave that wants that is it ... Apologies

Birdbrain - 2020-05-13 12:21 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-13 12:04 PM

Just sayin.......

Dont forget the the stonings , throwing folk off buildings and Sharia Courts n'all ... Cr@p thats not Dave that wants that is it ... Apologies

My OH would laugh himself silly at your suggestion that I am a twendy wendy liberal type Dave. I’m a stickler for the rules, conservative with a small “c” to boot. We have one the most advanced legal systems in the world and one that you Dave, as a true patriot, should be proud of. To Antony I would say that any legal system that makes any judgement that contravenes our domestic law will not succeed if challenged in our courts.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-13 9:16 AM

Well thankfully as with Brexit , POTUS Trump etc etc you are hear to school us plebs not fortunate enough to have the science and data that you as normal seem to have

I don't have it either, thats the whole point and has been since day one. The problem was raised on here and discussed when it all kicked off. Its why there should have been a cross party working group and Parliament should have been able to get across the data that the government was making their decisions on. A lot of key scientists and journalists pointed this out.

It would seem to me that people like Starmer want to support the government and he as the leader of the opposition should have access to the same data Johnson and his team are basing their decisions on. More transparency, less lies and arse covering. They can tell you how many single items of PPE they have secured but not how many NHS workers have died.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-13 2:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-13 9:16 AM

I don't have it either, thats the whole point and has been since day one. The problem was raised on here and discussed when it all kicked off. Its why there should have been a cross party working group and Parliament should have been able to get across the data that the government was making their decisions on. A lot of key scientists and journalists pointed this out.

It would seem to me that people like Starmer want to support the government and he as the leader of the opposition should have access to the same data Johnson and his team are basing their decisions on. More transparency, less lies and arse covering. They can tell you how many single items of PPE they have secured but not how many NHS workers have died.

How many other countries have "cross party working groups" through the China Virus ???

pelmetman - 2020-05-14 7:37 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8315815/No-10-accuses-Starmer-inaccurately-selectively-quoting-coronavirus-advice-care-home-row.html

Queer Stammer caught out trying to petty point score in a pandemic *-) .........

Labour really are the NASTY PARTY 8-) .........

What feckin Planet are you on? Its Johnson that has been caught out! You cannot brush under the carpet the national scandal that has gone on in the care homes, well the Tories will try of course which is why he is saying what he said. Caught with their pants down totally.

Until 12th March the official advice was that “it remains very unlikely that people receiving care in a care home will become infected” by the virus.

Johnson is just not "Alert". He doesnt know what is going on around him and just bumbles and blusters his way through. The trouble with people like that is people like Starmer will just catch them out every time.

Do you think its acceptable just to let this go? They should have had a government of international unity and not just relied on Johnson and his cronies. It wasnt long ago they were sending infected patients to Care homes. you could be forgiven for wondering if they maybe knew what they were doing would kill people. Well Cummings.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 8:56 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8315815/No-10-accuses-Starmer-inaccurately-selectively-quoting-coronavirus-advice-care-home-row.html

Queer Stammer caught out trying to petty point score in a pandemic *-) .........

What feckin Planet are you on? Its Johnson that has been caught out! You cannot brush under the carpet the national scandal that has gone on in the care homes, well the Tories will try of course which is why he is saying what he said. Caught with their pants down totally.

Until 12th March the official advice was that “it remains very unlikely that people receiving care in a care home will become infected” by the virus.

Johnson is just not "Alert". He doesnt know what is going on around him and just bumbles and blusters his way through. The trouble with people like that is people like Starmer will just catch them out every time.

Do you think its acceptable just to let this go? They should have had a government of international unity and not just relied on Johnson and his cronies. It wasnt long ago they were sending infected patients to Care homes. you could be forgiven for wondering if they maybe knew what they were doing would kill people. Well Cummings.

Jesus ... Now we should have had a "government of international unity" ... Then you sickeningly accuse Cummings of knowingly killing folk ... You have the cheek to ask others "what feckin planet" they are on ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 9:08 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-14 8:56 AM

Jesus ... Now we should have had a "government of international unity" ... Then you sickeningly accuse Cummings of knowingly killing folk ... You have the cheek to ask others "what feckin planet" they are on ... Hate on

Yes I think it would be a good idea. Lets put it this way. Starmer is clever, Johnson is an idiot. It would have probably been better for Johnson to have someone like him on the team than for him to be facing him across parliament. Its like watching the interviews bit in the Apprentice. Johnson is the buffoon candidate who thinks he has a bullet proof business plan and Starmer is the seasoned business man that then takes the candidate apart and makes them look like a complete twaat. If Starmer plays it well it could be the end of Johnson with any luck. Sooner than you might think but not before time. Trouble is who will replace him? Raab C Brexit? Oh Lordy.

As for Cummings. Well it was never proved but he is alleged to have said it would be ok to let a lot of old people die and Johnson did say something about "Taking it on the chin" etc. So who knows. Do you trust the likes of Cummings (or Johnson for that matter)? Just look at him.

Archived