Starmer weaponises the pandemic.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2020-05-15 3:16 PM

When has Barry ever spread fake news as opposed to taking the mickey Dave?

Blimey! 8-) ........

You've led a sheltered life for the past 4 years (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to see some examples of "Fake news" I have posted. Plenty of fake images I created etc which I deemed hilarious including the one of Danger Mouse and Penfold (Mark Francois and Chuka Umunna) which went viral but never fake news or deliberately doctored videos etc with malicious political intent. A fair few songs I guess but that's a Rock Stars prerogative to go all political and stuff. B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 3:58 PM

I would like to see some examples of "Fake news" I have posted. Plenty of fake images I created etc which I deemed hilarious including the one of Danger Mouse and Penfold (Mark Francois and Chuka Umunna) which went viral but never fake news or deliberately doctored videos etc with malicious political intent. A fair few songs I guess but that's a Rock Stars prerogative to go all political and stuff. B-)

Lets start at the begining ;-) ..........

Didn't you claim that Farage was a member of the National Front and sung Nazi songs? :-| ........

Violet1956 - 2020-05-15 10:09 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-14 9:02 AM

Talking of Sure Queer Stammer ... https://twitter.com/NJamesWorld/status/1260590461892395008 ... How anyone can think for a second the fella makes good potential PM material wants to remember the thousands of underage rape victims he let down

Now exposed as "fake" doctored video most probably from the far right.. Nadine Dorres retweeted it and has now deleted it, as have her fellow torries Maria Caulfield and Lucy Allen.

You and they seem to follow some very dodgy folk on twitter.

As Health minister her behaviour was disgraceful but shows just how desperate the Tories are and how low they will go. She should have been sacked or asked to resign but Johnson will do as he's told by Cummings who no doubt had a hand in generating the smear. Starmer is an extremely clever and capable adversary at the despatch box where Johnson is not who just blusters and bumbles his way through PMQ's.

The embedded link in this article shows the original full interview which was edited out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52653609

"No deal is dead" ... "Labour will be in Government even with a monkey in charge before Brexit" ... His scooter photo shoot fake news lies ... His Farage/NF lies ... His POTUS Trump hates women lies because he(Barry) can tell they hate women just by looking at em ... C'mon man up Veronica or wash up

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 4:33 PM

Didn't you claim that Farage was a member of the National Front and sung Nazi songs? :-| ........

Yes, according to many who knew him, his teachers and even close friends at the time. Not fake news.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-15 5:43 PM

"No deal is dead" ... "Labour will be in Government even with a monkey in charge before Brexit" ... His scooter photo shoot fake news lies ... His Farage/NF lies ... His POTUS Trump hates women lies because he(Barry) can tell they hate women just by looking at em ... C'mon man up Veronica or wash up

Opinions, not fake news and it was Labour "Could" be in Government and probably would have been had the Press not turned on Corbyn like a pack of rabid dogs.

Scooter photo shoot was your fake news, all photos taken on a push bike as you have been reminded 294 times now. Farage stuff not lies. Trump etc, opinions not fake news.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 5:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-15 5:43 PM

Opinions, not fake news and it was Labour "Could" be in Government and probably would have been had the Press not turned on Corbyn like a pack of rabid dogs.

Scooter photo shoot was your fake news, all photos taken on a push bike as you have been reminded 294 times now. Farage stuff not lies. Trump etc, opinions not fake news.

I don't recall ever seeing anywhere in our press or anyone describing Corbyn as a "s**t excuse for a human" or saying Jeremy knowingly and intentionally let the old die like you accuse Mr Cummings of doing ... You might want to take a look at your own rabid dog internet hate guff princess before attacking others ... Hate on

Barryd999 - 2020-05-15 5:56 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-15 4:33 PM

Yes, according to many who knew him, his teachers and even close friends at the time. Not fake news.

So you have never seen anything anywhere ever that he was a paid up member of the NF ???

Archived