Headteacher who wrote to parents should be sacked

StuartO

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-16 7:03 PM

Mostly all you do is snitch someone else's comment from Twitter, and then post a link to it under a one word heading such as "Beautiful", or some such. It's just baiting, not commentary. Then, when you get the inevitable bite you're so obviously fishing for, you begin to complain every one is being horrible to you. It isn't criticism or questioning, it's just masochism. And then it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on,and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, over pages and pages of 'tis - 'tisn't, ad infinibleedingnitum.

Absobleedinlutely.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 6:28 PM

C'mon Brian ...

1 Tha's only me and Dave on here in the regulars who you might call right wing , Teflon maybe ... 2 lone voices shut down debate ??? ...

2 Debate and criticism is great , you should be able to criticise and question anything and I mean anything without insult but on here when one questions lets say Islam like I do you get the usual "racist/bigot/Islamaphobe" etc etc from the squad in an attempt to shut down the questioning ...

3 Why is it thats acceptable for that but not for the China Virus/Tory issue ???

1 That is possibly where you see yourselves, but is not necessarily where others see you. You become what you make yourself appear to others.

2 But generally you don't criticise Islam or whatever, mostly all you do is snitch someone else's comment from Twitter, and then post a link to it under a one word heading such as "Beautiful", or some such. It's just baiting, not commentary. Then, when you get the inevitable bite you're so obviously fishing for, you begin to complain every one is being horrible to you. It isn't criticism or questioning, it's just masochism. And then it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on,and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, over pages and pages of 'tis - 'tisn't, ad infinibleedingnitum. At the end of which, no-one is any the wiser!

3 'Tain't what you do, it's the way that you do it. If the result is wrong, it was the wrong method.

1 ... Eh ... are you saying 2 dummies run Chatterbox ???

2 ... No princess ... I dont think I have ever used the word beautiful to describe anything to do with Islam

3 ... If posting off Twitter is the wrong method please do tell which method you prefer ??? Its the modern world sweet cheeks , check in or check out or stick to Ceefax

Tracker - 2020-05-16 7:06 PM

Mostly all you do is snitch someone else's comment from Twitter, and then post a link to it under a one word heading such as "Beautiful", or some such. It's just baiting, not commentary. Then, when you get the inevitable bite you're so obviously fishing for, you begin to complain every one is being horrible to you. It isn't criticism or questioning, it's just masochism. And then it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on,and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, over pages and pages of 'tis - 'tisn't, ad infinibleedingnitum.

Absobleedinlutely.

Ding-a ling ... Someones woke Dick Tracker up ... Crikey I better say thats a joke

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 7:11 PM

Absobleedinlutely.

Ding-a ling ... Someones woke Dick Tracker up ... Crikey I better say thats a joke

Sorry Birdpoo - that's not a joke - but you are!

I took what someone else said and added a word - just like you do!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-16 6:37 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 6:30 PM...………………...

1 Lecturing the cannon fodder in a pandemic? *-) ........

2 You obviously missed your vocation......again...... Brian :D .......

1 If not then, when?

2 Thank you. I thought that was quite good as well! :-D

1......Lord Haw Haw wasn't appreciated back then either ;-) .......

2......So you are becoming a gob of all trades and a master of none? :D .......

3......Welcome to my world (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Tracker - 2020-05-16 7:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 7:11 PM

Absobleedinlutely.

Sorry Birdpoo - that's not a joke - but you are!

I took what someone else said and added a word - just like you do!

Crikey you woke up angry ... Chill out a little Dick

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 7:43 PM

Once again you show poor judgement Birdpoo - I'm not at all angry - you are not important enough for that - I'm just saying what everyone else thinks - without the need to reprint the whole string not only 'cos I can remember what went before but also I know how to use the delete button!

Tracker - 2020-05-16 8:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 7:43 PM

Once again you show poor judgement Birdpoo - I'm not at all angry - you are not important enough for that - I'm just saying what everyone else thinks - without the need to reprint the whole string not only 'cos I can remember what went before but also I know how to use the delete button!

Important enough for you to make an insult out of my name though

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-16 6:19 PM

Here's a thought - that has been going round and round in my head across several Covid related strings for days and days. Michael Heseltine made a very funny speech at the 1976 Tory party conference, during which he hilariously lampooned the sitting Labour Government of James Callaghan. Some may remember it.

His words seem appropriate today, with only a minor alteration. "A rabble of political extremists orchestrated from within the British cabinet itself, a one-legged army, limping away from the storm they had created, right, right, right, right, right."

Seems to perfectly describe Chatterbox recently. One can actually hear the heels clicking in some posts. What is the point of democracy if only one voice may be heard? You may not criticise the Great Leader, you must only praise him.

Who are these fairies who can't endure criticism of a sitting government - merely because they voted for it?

What is it they so fear that they have to rush to defend the blatantly indefensible, like so many fussing nannies rushing to the aid of some objectionable infant? The unvarnished truth: that they cannot, or will not, see?

Why should the population at large suspend their powers of reason, deny the evidence of their own eyes and ears, and meekly do as the Great Leader instructs? Is this any more than a bad dose of cognitive dissonance - that sick feeling one gets when one realises one has bought a pup - which one is driven to deny because the truth is too uncomfortable to contemplate? That one has chosen badly, and is condemned to live with the result of one's own bad decision, but rejects that nagging realisation?

To criticise a government is not an act of sabotage, it is an alternative opinion, a part of political discourse, an essential ingredient of a healthy democracy. It is how we govern ourselves via our elected representatives and, just like Stuarts' teachers, who choose to think for themselves in the face of what they see as ill-judged directions, and respond by speaking truth to power, we should refuse to acquiesce in the mediocre.

See this link - others around the world are also unimpressed: https://tinyurl.com/y83d47tw You may be content: I'm not!

Post of the year! That link is right about the worlds press too. I came across this last week in the NY Times which is an interesting read; https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/opinion/coronavirus-boris-johnson.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 8:39 PM

Here's a thought - that has been going round and round in my head across several Covid related strings for days and days. Michael Heseltine made a very funny speech at the 1976 Tory party conference, during which he hilariously lampooned the sitting Labour Government of James Callaghan. Some may remember it.

His words seem appropriate today, with only a minor alteration. "A rabble of political extremists orchestrated from within the British cabinet itself, a one-legged army, limping away from the storm they had created, right, right, right, right, right."

Seems to perfectly describe Chatterbox recently. One can actually hear the heels clicking in some posts. What is the point of democracy if only one voice may be heard? You may not criticise the Great Leader, you must only praise him.

Who are these fairies who can't endure criticism of a sitting government - merely because they voted for it?

What is it they so fear that they have to rush to defend the blatantly indefensible, like so many fussing nannies rushing to the aid of some objectionable infant? The unvarnished truth: that they cannot, or will not, see?

Why should the population at large suspend their powers of reason, deny the evidence of their own eyes and ears, and meekly do as the Great Leader instructs? Is this any more than a bad dose of cognitive dissonance - that sick feeling one gets when one realises one has bought a pup - which one is driven to deny because the truth is too uncomfortable to contemplate? That one has chosen badly, and is condemned to live with the result of one's own bad decision, but rejects that nagging realisation?

To criticise a government is not an act of sabotage, it is an alternative opinion, a part of political discourse, an essential ingredient of a healthy democracy. It is how we govern ourselves via our elected representatives and, just like Stuarts' teachers, who choose to think for themselves in the face of what they see as ill-judged directions, and respond by speaking truth to power, we should refuse to acquiesce in the mediocre.

See this link - others around the world are also unimpressed: https://tinyurl.com/y83d47tw You may be content: I'm not!

Post of the year! That link is right about the worlds press too. I came across this last week in the NY Times which is an interesting read; https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/opinion/coronavirus-boris-johnson.html

Said Brian's Botty Totty :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 8:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-16 8:39 PM

Said Brian's Botty Totty :D .......

That's about as intellectual as Dave ever gets.

;-)

Tracker - 2020-05-16 8:29 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 8:11 PM

You've been doing that for ages so why not?.

As have others but you seem to pick me out because im a homosexual

Guest rael
Birdbrain - 2020-05-17 7:36 AM

I have said in the past that I don't hate anyone, however, racists and homophobes do test my patience, a lot.

Guest rael
Anyway, has this post gone a little of track? Possibly relevant but does not seem to be a little way off the the original OP. But, hey, ho, no problem with that I suppose.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-17 6:36 AM

I did not know you are homosexual but you hide behind so many lies who can tell what the truth really is, and I doubt anyone really gives a toss anyway.

I pick you out, same as I pick anyone out, because of what they post not who or what they are, or pretend to be.

Enjoy your paranoia.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 7:10 PM...………………..

2 ... No princess ... I dont think I have ever used the word beautiful to describe anything to do with Islam

3 ... If posting off Twitter is the wrong method please do tell which method you prefer ??? Its the modern world sweet cheeks , check in or check out or stick to Ceefax

1 Run, oh no! Boozy night in a brewery comes more to mind!

2 "Such as", sweetie. Read?

3 Take your own brain for a walk and make your own points. Twitter is where twits tweet. I have never been that impressed with the reasoning power of birds. I know the lammergeier vulture is credited with great intelligence because it drops bones from altitude to break them and get at the marrow - but really! Nuclear physics? Tweet, tweet! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-17 12:53 PM

3 Take your own brain for a walk and make your own points. Twitter is where twits tweet. I have never been that impressed with the reasoning power of birds. I know the lammergeier vulture is credited with great intelligence because it drops bones from altitude to break them and get at the marrow - but really! Nuclear physics? Tweet, tweet! :-D

1 ... I dont think you'd know a boozy night if it slapped you full on in the chopper Brian , 2 Babychams maybe

2 ... Eh ???

3 ... You need help

Birdbrain - 2020-05-17 5:57 PM

1 ... I dont think you'd know a boozy night if it slapped you full on in the chopper Brian , 2 Babychams maybe

2 ... Eh ???

3 ... You need help

1 Wrong! :-D

2 Just suggesting you read what I actually wrote.

3 Probably - after reading so many of your tweets! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-17 6:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-17 5:57 PM

2 ... Eh ???

3 ... You need help

1 Wrong! :-D

2 Just suggesting you read what I actually wrote.

3 Probably - after reading so many of your tweets! :-D

1 ... 2 Babychams and a sneaky half of shandy made with real ale then

2 ... Still eh ???

3 ... No one is forcing you to read anything sweet cheeks

4 ... Your not a fully paid up member of the squad Brian unlike BeeGee and Barry ... You seem to flirt around joining fully and stay mainly a guest , keep it that way as much of your stuff is well informed and obviously well put , even though I personally disagree with mostly all of it

Birdbrain - 2020-05-17 6:30 PM

1 ... 2 Babychams and a sneaky half of shandy made with real ale then

2 ... Still eh ???

3 ... No one is forcing you to read anything sweet cheeks

4 ... Your not a fully paid up member of the squad Brian unlike BeeGee and Barry ... You seem to flirt around joining fully and stay mainly a guest , keep it that way as much of your stuff is well informed and obviously well put , even though I personally disagree with mostly all of it

1 Not even close, but I don't wish to brag! :-)

2 I said:

Brian Kirby - 2020-05-16 7:03 PM.....................…..

But generally you don't criticise Islam or whatever, mostly all you do is snitch someone else's comment from Twitter, and then post a link to it under a one word heading such as "Beautiful", or some such. ……………...

3 Agreed, but you know...………………..:-D

4 Thank you, I do try! We are more alike than you might think, I disagree with almost everything you write, too!:-D

Archived