Wonder how much this will divide opinion

Violet1956

Barryd999 - 2020-05-26 5:33 PM

Yeah its quite funny. Car wash will soon sort it out.

I blame the government. They should have restricted none essential travel to 25 miles.

Perhaps SAGE needs to replace Cummings with an ordinary "Joe" who can add his/her sixpenneth on the likely outcome of any policy on us commoners.

Violet1956 - 2020-05-26 5:47 PM

Having moved to the country I find there's quite a lot of s**t around. The farmers are mostly friendly if you don't take the p**s.

I was brought up surrounded by farms ... They are decent types as long as they still get their EU subsidies to help buy the 4x4s ... The farmers I know would have trashed that motor as I would and quite rightly ... I think that is at Bedruthan Steps , looks a lot like it

I'm with the farmer 100%

That is the typical arrogant behaviour we get down here from May to September, and I'd be surprised if they were local.

It's just a pity it wasn't John 52, still bumming around Cornwall breaking the law - he's a deserving candidate if ever there was.

Still, I'm sure he'll be on soon to comment - probably accusing me of being a nimby, or some such drivel :-D :-D

Violet1956 - 2020-05-26 5:10 PM

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/video-shows-tractor-spreading-slurry-4161214?fbclid=IwAR1A3ocgbXj3C0q5BzJktpQoEsXGTEmxCbLxp8uLf9iezjG0SEvbO7A4DSY

I'm on the side of the farmer on this one. What's your vote?

Veronica

-

Quite funny - and quite understandable - point made - and can be cleaned up fairly easily.

Just have to hope that the driver can see the joke !

:-D

malc d - 2020-05-26 7:27 PM

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/video-shows-tractor-spreading-slurry-4161214?fbclid=IwAR1A3ocgbXj3C0q5BzJktpQoEsXGTEmxCbLxp8uLf9iezjG0SEvbO7A4DSY

Veronica

-

Quite funny - and quite understandable - point made - and can be cleaned up fairly easily.

Who knows how many times we have interfered in a farmer’s endeavours out of ignorance? If we came back to a car covered in s**t I think we would be inclined to admit we were the idiots. Maybe the owner of the car had a laugh too.

Violet1956 - 2020-05-26 7:41 PM

malc d - 2020-05-26 7:27 PM

Veronica

-

Who knows how many times we have interfered in a farmer’s endeavours out of ignorance? If we came back to a car covered in s**t I think we would be inclined to admit we were the idiots.

Maybe the owner of the car had a laugh too.

Let's hope so - 'cos he knows who did it - and where he lives !

globebuster - 2020-05-26 8:48 PM

John52 - 2020-05-26 6:55 PM

I want one of them machines to tow behind my van :D

Your van IS one of those machines - your contents are just bagged up into nice individual portions :D :D

(lol) (lol)

Your van IS one of those machines - your contents are just bagged up into nice individual portions :D :D

Yes but with a machine like this I can cut my use of plastic bags - better for the environment :D

John52 - 2020-05-27 11:33 AM

Yes but with a machine like this I can cut my use of plastic bags - better for the environment :D

It would be better for the environment if you had your backside sewn up............

If you don't have a needle and thread, why not try moulding some Plumbers Mait into a nice little butt plug - I hear tell that it is a very good sealant.

You could change your name to Billy Bloater.....

globebuster - 2020-05-27 8:04 PM

It would be better for the environment if you had your backside sewn up............

If you don't have a needle and thread, why not try moulding some Plumbers Mait into a nice little butt plug - I hear tell that it is a very good sealant.

But then I'd be full of sh!t like you (lol)

John52 - 2020-05-28 7:37 AM

Isnt all your sh!t in public bins

John52 - 2020-05-28 7:37 AM

Your van IS one of those machines - your contents are just bagged up into nice individual portions :D :D[/QUO

Steady on old man - you're besmirching my good name and reputation....after all I am a law-abiding member of society, unlike you. Remember your personal law breaking has been going on for weeks and weeks and not just in one place.

Actually, you are probably THE worst example of breaking lock-down and endangering society.

Don't bother with the usual drivel in defence of your mindless actions.

Dearest John, you are positively overflowing with Sh*t - but in hindsight sowing up your backside won't make much difference unless your lips receive the same treatment :-| :-|

John52 - 2020-05-28 1:12 PM

How many more times.

I am abiding by the law.

Confirmed by what D&C police told the lads in the motorhome in St Ives.

It won't wash John - have you done much of that lately? you must be getting low on water by now.

I broke the law when you left Scotland.

Thank goodness those guys in St Ives got a bit of press coverage - it's given you the thinnest of threads to cling on to.

I should imagine with your plastic bag sanitary antics, 'kling-ons' must be quite a problem.

You're a law breaker - no other way to put it......

John52 - 2020-05-28 4:14 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-28 3:53 PM

I broke the law when you left Scotland.

That may be so, but I didn't :D

Well spotted - doesn't make any difference though does it, you're still a law breaker and you've gone against the whole ethos of what the vast majority have done.

But as you said - You don't care, pretty selfish I'd say - or perhaps spineless?

Archived