Chatterbox email alerts

Violet1956

Updates in my email account from threads that I have contributed to have been moved from “deleted items” to “spam”. Weird or what? Is this some form of divine intervention or is there a form of artificial intelligence out there that is guiding me down the right path?

All my alerts from here go into Junk mail and always have. I just leave them there and never read them anyway. I think the internet is aware of Dave Pelmet and Birdbrain and as a result anything from here is just treated as spam, junk and complete bollox. (lol)

Violet1956 - 2020-06-12 9:31 AM

Updates in my email account from threads that I have contributed to have been moved from “deleted items” to “spam”. Weird or what? Is this some form of divine intervention or is there a form of artificial intelligence out there that is guiding me down the right path?

Definitively? Yes. The more important question is - do you really want to know which? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-12 11:52 AM

Definitively? Yes. The more important question is - do you really want to know which? :-D

Not really important to me but the message from either is clear is it not? I think Rich had a hold on it months ago but he was "shouted down" sadly and I for one failed to heed his advice:-D

Barryd999 - 2020-06-12 11:38 AM

All my alerts from here go into Junk mail and always have. I just leave them there and never read them anyway. I think the internet is aware of Dave Pelmet and Birdbrain and as a result anything from here is just treated as spam, junk and complete bollox. (lol)

Sadly my filter doesn't remove the bollox. But then again why would we deprive anyone a platform, especially one that reveals how narrow and bigoted some people are. Stay alert people. They are all around us and some of them have wheels.

Violet1956 - 2020-06-12 12:45 PM

Sadly my filter doesn't remove the bollox. But then again why would we deprive anyone a platform, especially one that reveals how narrow and bigoted some people are. Stay alert people. They are all around us and some of them have wheels.

Shame ... You didn't manage to scream the "Raciiiiiiist" word in that last post ... Ive done it for ya lovey

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 12:52 PM

Shame ... You didn't manage to scream the "Raciiiiiiist" word in that last post ... Ive done it for ya lovey

Oh dear you've turned up in my spam folder again Antony (lol)

Chatterbox has been spammed recently by newly registered fm's who resurrected old threads with their first post. Any newly registered fm that dives straight into an obscure sub-forum of what is primarily a small mh forum with only 26000 registered fm's, raises suspicion as either spam or a pbu. They're best ignored but any that persist, report the issue to Daniel who will block the account.

Violet1956 - 2020-06-12 1:51 PM

Oooh ... Dont show hubby will ya lovey ... Dont want any jealous hubbies turning up here

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 5:44 PM

Oooh ... Dont show hubby will ya lovey ... Dont want any jealous hubbies turning up here

No chance Antony, he's intelligent and a looker to boot (lol)

Violet1956 - 2020-06-12 6:36 PM

Why did he aim so low with you then

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 6:46 PM

Never miss an opportunity to insult someone, Birdbrained.

Conrad - 2020-06-12 7:10 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 6:46 PM

Never miss an opportunity to insult someone, Birdbrained.

You mean like Veronicas "narrow and bigoted" line which you conveniently missed ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 7:19 PM...………………….You mean like Veronicas "narrow and bigoted" line which you conveniently missed ... Hate on

I suppose it is necessary to point out that Veronca did not name any one, forum member or other, when she made that comment? You merely assumed she had you in mind (but why would you assume that?), and retaliated by making personally insulting comments about Veronica. So, your pleas of being the injured party don't convince. Seriously, you have a problem, and it's getting worse.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-13 12:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 7:19 PM...………………….You mean like Veronicas "narrow and bigoted" line which you conveniently missed ... Hate on

I suppose it is necessary to point out that Veronca did not name any one, forum member or other, when she made that comment? You merely assumed she had you in mind (but why would you assume that?), and retaliated by making personally insulting comments about Veronica. So, your pleas of being the injured party don't convince. Seriously, you have a problem, and it's getting worse.

Dont be silly Brian ... She means either me or Dave and she likes Dave so obviously as you know means me ... Now Veronica on top of other things has called me an "extremist" and a "racist" on here with when challenged nothing to back either up ... Why is it good for Veronica to say what she likes but I cant ??? ... As for the problem the gang simply dont like some of their own medicine ... A little lesson I learnt when a kid 'if you cant take it stay quiet' ... Hypocrites

Violet1956 - 2020-06-13 12:26 PM

Call me weak but your bullying and offensive posts which are allowed to continue without sanction are just too vile for me to take.I'm out of here unless the mods shut you down.

You dont mind real "vile" though when its your friends going "vile" ... "Pansy Boy" a homophobic slur against me is acceptable ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-13 1:20 PM

Dont be silly Brian ... She means either me or Dave and she likes Dave so obviously as you know means me ... Now Veronica on top of other things has called me an "extremist" and a "racist" on here with when challenged nothing to back either up ... Why is it good for Veronica to say what she likes but I cant ??? ... As for the problem the gang simply dont like some of their own medicine ... A little lesson I learnt when a kid 'if you cant take it stay quiet' ... Hypocrites

Not buying, Antony. You provoke and goad others until they bite. Then, when they bite, you whinge. It is adolescent behaviour designed to antagonise.

Only you have control over what you write, and how you phrase it. What you write, and how you phrase it then governs how others react to you. I've lost count of the number of people who have taken issue with your posts, always with the same "poor tittle victim me" whinge in response. Then you start "stalking" your targets to further goad them, and claim to be the victim of what you have provoked. Own your own mess.

Your own childhood "lesson" is very appropriate: it's just a shame you seem not to have understood it.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-13 2:48 PM

Not buying, Antony. You provoke and goad others until they bite. Then, when they bite, you whinge. It is adolescent behaviour designed to antagonise.

Only you have control over what you write, and how you phrase it. What you write, and how you phrase it then governs how others react to you. I've lost count of the number of people who have taken issue with your posts, always with the same "poor tittle victim me" whinge in response. Then you start "stalking" your targets to further goad them, and claim to be the victim of what you have provoked. Own your own mess.

Your own childhood "lesson" is very appropriate: it's just a shame you seem not to have understood it.

Read Veronicas 3rd post ... That of course wasn't goading was it ??? ... Listen , a little lesson , if you cant take it dont give it , pretty simple ... Chatterbox in the main is filled with Remoaners , sounds about right to me

Violet1956 - 2020-06-14 10:29 AM

Good point Antony. I consider myself rightly ticked off. In mitigation I would add that I lost my usual restraint by engaging in veiled criticism of "the man" rather than his arguments. I'm only human after all. ;-)

I might add Veronica I have never bullied anyone in my life but possibly similar to you I have gone for 'the woman' rather than her arguments ... Its quite obvious we differ on most issues , maybe in the future we either ignore each others comments or respect them however much we disagree with them ... Truce ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-13 6:49 PM

Read Veronicas 3rd post ... That of course wasn't goading was it ??? ... Listen , a little lesson , if you cant take it dont give it , pretty simple ... Chatterbox in the main is filled with Remoaners , sounds about right to me

Brexit is not relevant to your posting "style", which is the cause of much of what you complain of.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-14 12:55 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-13 6:49 PM

Brexit is not relevant to your posting "style", which is the cause of much of what you complain of.

Move on Brian ... Veronica has already like me accepted responsibility for the thread getting personal ... No need to carry on

It hasn't taken long for Veronica to start bullying posters on here and not long for you to rush to her defense :D

Archived