Chatterbox email alerts

Violet1956

teflon2 - 2020-06-14 7:04 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-13 12:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 7:19 PM...………………….You mean like Veronicas "narrow and bigoted" line which you conveniently missed ... Hate on

I suppose it is necessary to point out that Veronca did not name any one, forum member or other, when she made that comment? You merely assumed she had you in mind (but why would you assume that?), and retaliated by making personally insulting comments about Veronica. So, your pleas of being the injured party don't convince. Seriously, you have a problem, and it's getting worse.

It hasn't taken long for Veronica to start bullying posters on here and not long for you to rush to her defense :D

C’mon Teflon. Antony has the hide of an elephant. He’s an expert at drawing people in to the insult game and I fell for it. But we’re friends now ;-)

Violet1956 - 2020-06-14 7:18 PM

teflon2 - 2020-06-14 7:04 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-13 12:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-12 7:19 PM...………………….You mean like Veronicas "narrow and bigoted" line which you conveniently missed ... Hate on

I suppose it is necessary to point out that Veronca did not name any one, forum member or other, when she made that comment? You merely assumed she had you in mind (but why would you assume that?), and retaliated by making personally insulting comments about Veronica. So, your pleas of being the injured party don't convince. Seriously, you have a problem, and it's getting worse.

It hasn't taken long for Veronica to start bullying posters on here and not long for you to rush to her defense :D

C’mon Teflon. Antony has the hide of an elephant. He’s an expert at drawing people in to the insult game and I fell for it. But we’re friends now ;-)

That's good to know as you are normally one of the better posters on here and very informative. Perhaps I jumped before I was pushed.

Best wishes to you and Hubby. ;-)

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-13 2:48 PM

Only you have control over what you write, and how you phrase it. What you write, and how you phrase it then governs how others react to you. I've lost count of the number of people who have taken issue with your posts, always with the same "poor tittle victim me" whinge in response. Then you start "stalking" your targets to further goad them, and claim to be the victim of what you have provoked. Own your own mess.

Your own childhood "lesson" is very appropriate: it's just a shame you seem not to have understood it.

Exactly

He's a Troll

Only thing you can do is ignore it, because every time he's banned he comes back again under another name :-S

.. and yes I know I came back under another name. But I wasn't banned. I was suspended from posting for 3 months after a misunderstanding that got out of hand. I could have posted again under the same name but Antony/Birdbrain was the reason I didn't. Because I knew that if I came back under the same name he would just stir it all up again. So I didn't give him the chance :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-15 8:52 AM

Only you have control over what you write, and how you phrase it. What you write, and how you phrase it then governs how others react to you. I've lost count of the number of people who have taken issue with your posts, always with the same "poor tittle victim me" whinge in response. Then you start "stalking" your targets to further goad them, and claim to be the victim of what you have provoked. Own your own mess.

Your own childhood "lesson" is very appropriate: it's just a shame you seem not to have understood it.

Exactly

He's a Troll

Only thing you can do is ignore it, because every time he's banned he comes back again under another name :-S

.. and yes I know I came back under another name. But I wasn't banned. I was suspended from posting for 3 months after a misunderstanding that got out of hand. I could have posted again under the same name but Antony/Birdbrain was the reason I didn't. Because I knew that if I came back under the same name he would just stir it all up again. So I didn't give him the chance :-D

Yeah Peter/James/John 8-) .........

If you say so (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

John52 - 2020-06-15 8:52 AM

Exactly

He's a Troll

Shame this wasn't laid to rest as me and Veronica have agreed to disagree politely ... One presumes Veronica is a "Troll" also for attacking the man as she admits then or will her attacking me personally be somehow different ??? ... Sorry Veronica for using you as an example

Archived