Another Johnson U-turn

Bulletguy

John52 - 2020-06-17 7:29 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-17 6:38 PM

If only Carling did a free meal ticket it would be the best free meal ticket in the world ... https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/asda-abused-school-meal-vouchers-4127212

So BoJo's government has made it difficult for key workers by not printing it clearly on the voucher what it can be spent on.

Of course some people will abuse the benefit system if its badly run.

The answer is to run it properly.

Not stop benefits.

So your hate targets those who give the free money as in 'school meal vouchers' I think they are called instead of targeting those who abuse the tickets ... Kinda proves my point perfectly ... More hate

Birdbrain - 2020-06-17 6:19 PM

John52 - 2020-06-17 7:28 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-16 6:43 PM

As I thought ... The haters just want to hate ... Shame on them

I know I should ignore your trolling, so will probably regret asking.

But how can you interpret wanting to provide hungry children with food, as hate *-)

Or is it just your stock reply to everything you disagree with?

Chuckle ... The "hate" has nothing to do with feeding children ... The hate comes from you and ya friend who even though the PM has shifted his position on this matter and done what you want still gets your hate ... He cant win ... You hate when he does and you hate when he doesnt ,

Pointing out yet another of Johnsons failings and U-turns isn't "hate" at all, it's a FACT and as he's the man you wanted in as PM you'd best get used to it as there will certainly be many more blunders to come. Start owning it instead of throwing your toys out like a petulant child each time he cocks up.

Bulletguy - 2020-06-17 8:27 PM

But how can you interpret wanting to provide hungry children with food, as hate *-)

Chuckle ... The "hate" has nothing to do with feeding children ... The hate comes from you and ya friend who even though the PM has shifted his position on this matter and done what you want still gets your hate ... He cant win ... You hate when he does and you hate when he doesnt ,

Pointing out yet another of Johnsons failings and U-turns isn't "hate" at all, it's a FACT and as he's the man you wanted in as PM you'd best get used to it as there will certainly be many more blunders to come. Start owning it instead of throwing your toys out like a petulant child each time he cocks up.

Free meals for kids ... I thought you would celebrate that ??? ... Nope , stick to what you do best

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-17 7:23 PM

the PM has shifted his position on this matter and done what you want still gets your hate

He should have done it before he was forced.

£900k to paint his plane and he begrudges meal vouchers for hungry kids,

Same old tories :-S

Worth every penny B-) .........

If it annoys the Loser Brigade >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman

You HATERS tell Johnson he should change his mind ;-) ........and when he does you HATERS slag him off 8-) .........

That say's far more about you HATERS than it does Johnson (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Keep on HATING Loser >:-) ..........

Its clear whats happened here. Johnson needs some good PR after screwing everything up, Famous black man gets involved, Johnson doesnt want to be the next "Thatcher the Milk Snatcher". Right in the middle of a load of BLM protests. (lol) Big U turn.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-18 11:41 AM

Its clear whats happened here. Johnson needs some good PR after screwing everything up, Famous black man gets involved, Johnson doesnt want to be the next "Thatcher the Milk Snatcher". Right in the middle of a load of BLM protests. (lol) Big U turn.

I thought Mr Cummings was in charge ??? ... Anyway if Mr Johnson is as you claim a "shi$ excuse of a human being" why would he care ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-18 12:38 PM

I thought Mr Cummings was in charge ??? ... Anyway if Mr Johnson is as you claim a "shi$ excuse of a human being" why would he care ???

Of course, silly me for not mentioning it. Of course Cummings will have told him what to do.

pelmetman - 2020-06-18 8:56 AM

You HATERS tell Johnson he should change his mind ;-) ........and when he does you HATERS slag him off 8-) .........

That say's far more about you HATERS than it does Johnson (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I know you feel you've got to dance to the same tune as your boyfriend but the pair of you have got very silly continually spouting "hater" each time and is just a juvenile way of trying to shut down opinion you don't like because you're unable to counter with any logic.

If either of you paid attention to news reports you'd have known Johnsons initial intention to scrap the food voucher scheme angered MP's within his own party.

There are also calls from Tory MPs for the government to extend the voucher scheme. Robert Halfon, chairman of the education select committee, said: “This is not a run-of-the-mill spending demand. It’s an unprecedented crisis. Marcus Rashford is right. No family should be unable to afford to feed their kids this summer. If we are really going to be the workers’ party, we have got to support those workers when they are in distress.”

Jason McCartney, another Tory MP, said: “It’s not about politics . . . It’s about doing the right thing for young people around the country.” One senior Tory said his constituents were “up in arms” since Rashford highlighted the issue, and asked: “Why have we allowed this to blow up?” The government misread the strength of feeling over the issue before the Easter holidays.

Not only did Johnson make yet another major blunder and cock up, he lied (yet again) about not knowing of the situation until Marcus Rashfords letter when the issue had been raised in the HoC a week before! Seems he needs get himself a better adviser!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-united-striker-marcus-rashford-puts-tories-on-defensive-over-axing-of-free-school-meals-23g9kdtz9

Barryd999 - 2020-06-18 1:05 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-18 12:38 PM

Of course, silly me for not mentioning it. Of course Cummings will have told him what to do.

Thats better ... And its Mr Cummings ... "Sounds like sumat he'd say" doesnt it ... Hate on Chunky

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-18 4:26 PM

I know you feel you've got to dance to the same tune as your boyfriend but the pair of you have got very silly continually spouting "hater" each time and is just a juvenile way of trying to shut down opinion you don't like because you're unable to counter with any logic.

If either of you paid attention to news reports you'd have known Johnsons initial intention to scrap the food voucher scheme angered MP's within his own party.

There are also calls from Tory MPs for the government to extend the voucher scheme. Robert Halfon, chairman of the education select committee, said: “This is not a run-of-the-mill spending demand. It’s an unprecedented crisis. Marcus Rashford is right. No family should be unable to afford to feed their kids this summer. If we are really going to be the workers’ party, we have got to support those workers when they are in distress.”

Jason McCartney, another Tory MP, said: “It’s not about politics . . . It’s about doing the right thing for young people around the country.” One senior Tory said his constituents were “up in arms” since Rashford highlighted the issue, and asked: “Why have we allowed this to blow up?” The government misread the strength of feeling over the issue before the Easter holidays.

Not only did Johnson make yet another major blunder and cock up, he lied (yet again) about not knowing of the situation until Marcus Rashfords letter when the issue had been raised in the HoC a week before! Seems he needs get himself a better adviser!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-united-striker-marcus-rashford-puts-tories-on-defensive-over-axing-of-free-school-meals-23g9kdtz9

I dont doubt Mr McCartney Liberal leanings make him more sensitive to the bleatings of the Loser Brigade ;-) ..........

Fortunately us well hard Tories arn't :D .........

Exactly

Which is why I should have known better than to waste my time trying to discuss anything with them :-S

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:42 AM

Jason McCartney, another Tory MP, said: “It’s not about politics.....it’s about doing the right thing for young people around the country.” One senior Tory said his constituents were “up in arms” since Rashford highlighted the issue, and asked: “Why have we allowed this to blow up?” The government misread the strength of feeling over the issue before the Easter holidays.

I dont doubt Mr McCartney Liberal leanings make him more sensitive to the bleatings of the Loser Brigade ;-) ..........

What he shows is something posturing idiots like you lack......plain common sense and empathy by realising how damaging Johnsons actions would have been to their parties electoral future. As he said himself, “It’s not about politics....it’s about doing the right thing for young people around the country” which was pretty much as Marcus Rashford wrote in his open letter. Johnson chose to surround himself with a ship of fools which is why we are seeing so many crass blunders being made. You in your knuckle dragging naivety see that as "well 'ard" whilst many, including members of your chosen party see it for what it really is....lunacy. Carry on with your manic self destruction by all means, but don't expect the rest of us to pick the pieces up or wail and cry when criticised.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-19 4:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:42 AM

Jason McCartney, another Tory MP, said: “It’s not about politics.....it’s about doing the right thing for young people around the country.” One senior Tory said his constituents were “up in arms” since Rashford highlighted the issue, and asked: “Why have we allowed this to blow up?” The government misread the strength of feeling over the issue before the Easter holidays.

What he shows is something posturing idiots like you lack......plain common sense and empathy by realising how damaging Johnsons actions would have been to their parties electoral future. As he said himself, “It’s not about politics....it’s about doing the right thing for young people around the country” which was pretty much as Marcus Rashford wrote in his open letter. Johnson chose to surround himself with a ship of fools which is why we are seeing so many crass blunders being made. You in your knuckle dragging naivety see that as "well 'ard" whilst many, including members of your chosen party see it for what it really is....lunacy. Carry on with your manic self destruction by all means, but don't expect the rest of us to pick the pieces up or wail and cry when criticised.

Yeah Dumb Dumb :D ..........

You mean like Corbyn (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Best sort out your own and John Watisname sh*t before you start on mine >:-) ........

Just sayin :D ........

Archived