Disgusting Attack ...

Birdbrain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pepe63 - 2020-06-22 4:35 PM

If this scumbag was an asylum seeker, and had been "in and out of prison" , why was he allowed to remain in the country..?

Even if he had been granted "asylum" surely it must come with conditions?

(eg Toe the line or you're out on your ar%e! :-S )

Is him staying an "EU" thing? a "ECJ" thing or the Geneva Convention? or "our" incompetence? (or a little bit of all?) :-S

We dont normally agree on anything but totally agree he is a "scumbag" ... One has to look at blaming those who want asylum seekers without question

Truly awful I agree. He can have his refugee status revoked on conviction of such heinous crimes. In theory he could be returned to Libya once that status is revoked. I say in theory because it requires the Home Office to get their act together and take steps to revoke his status as a refugee as a precursor to deportation action. It would then be for him to prove that he would face torture or inhumane treatment if returned there. That is because we have signed international treaties that oblige us not to return people to places where they would suffer such treatment. I understand why people don’t really care if that was proved to be his fate. Seems like he’s not a Muslim at all as he claims to have converted to Christianity and smokes pot.

If this scumbag was an asylum seeker, and had been "in and out of prison" , why was he allowed to remain in the country..?

Well obviously he was let loose because he wasn't identified as a risk by mental health or probation - who have both been subject to drastic austerity cuts. The average probation officer has an impossible number of ex-cons to supervise.

Police complain they are increasingly having to do the job of mental health and probation - for which they are not equipped. They have long predicted something like this would happen.

John52 - 2020-06-22 6:38 PM

Well obviously he was let loose because he wasn't identified as a risk by mental health or probation - who have both been subject to drastic austerity cuts. The average probation officer has an impossible number of ex-cons to supervise.

Police complain they are increasingly having to do the job of mental health and probation - for which they are not equipped. They have long predicted something like this would happen.

My Policeman Son-in-law has never complained of what you claim ... Can you show examples of what you claim , must be a lot

Violet1956 - 2020-06-22 6:38 PM

Truly awful I agree. He can have his refugee status revoked on conviction of such heinous crimes. In theory he could be returned to Libya once that status is revoked. I say in theory because it requires the Home Office to get their act together and take steps to revoke his status as a refugee as a precursor to deportation action. It would then be for him to prove that he would face torture or inhumane treatment if returned there. That is because we have signed international treaties that oblige us not to return people to places where they would suffer such treatment. I understand why people don’t really care if that was proved to be his fate. Seems like he’s not a Muslim at all as he claims to have converted to Christianity and smokes pot.

Chuckle ... Veronica , you think young Muslims dont smoke pot???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 6:38 PM

Is him staying an "EU" thing? a "ECJ" thing or the Geneva Convention? or "our" incompetence? (or a little bit of all?) :-S

We dont normally agree on anything but totally agree he is a "scumbag" ... One has to look at blaming those who want asylum seekers without question

Do you know why he did it?

John52 - 2020-06-22 6:43 PM

Yes ... Sumat to do with the "racist UK" according to his brother ... If that doesnt work he smoked some bad $hit ... If that doesnt work it was sumat to do with our PMs personal plane he owns etc etc

From the Telegraph.

Those who knew him as he embarked on a new life in Manchester and later, Reading, on Sunday described an unpredictable character who smoked cannabis - a habit which friends believed affected his personality.

Saadallah, 25, suffered from a mental health condition that meant he heard voices in his head and had psychotic episodes for which he took medication,

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 6:43 PM

I'm not that naive Antony. They are no different to the rest of us, of any religion or none. I just don't put their excesses down to their religion.

Violet1956 - 2020-06-22 7:07 PM

I'm not that naive Antony. They are no different to the rest of us, of any religion or none. I just don't put their excesses down to their religion.

Even when their many "excesses" are carried out in their Gods greatness ..."Allahu Akbar" ???

colin - 2020-06-22 7:01 PM

From the Telegraph.

Those who knew him as he embarked on a new life in Manchester and later, Reading, on Sunday described an unpredictable character who smoked cannabis - a habit which friends believed affected his personality.

Saadallah, 25, suffered from a mental health condition that meant he heard voices in his head and had psychotic episodes for which he took medication,

Forgive me but you seem to be looking for a ready made excuse for this scumbag ... That cant be right surely ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 7:32 PM

colin - 2020-06-22 7:01 PM

From the Telegraph.

Forgive me but you seem to be looking for a ready made excuse for this scumbag ... That cant be right surely ???

I'm telling it as it is, hard for you to understand I'm sure. In the fullness of time maybe the full facts will be known. Smoking canabis is no excuse in my mind as it's illegal, and I've seen the harm it can do.

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 7:31 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-06-22 7:07 PM

Even when their many "excesses" are carried out in their Gods greatness ..."Allahu Akbar" ???

A convenient excuse Antony. One used by many who claim their religion excuses their excesses.

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 6:45 PM

John52 - 2020-06-22 6:43 PM

Yes ... Sumat to do with the "racist UK" according to his brother ... If that doesnt work he smoked some bad $hit ... If that doesnt work it was sumat to do with our PMs personal plane he owns etc etc

So you are just guessing

Can't you see anything to be gained in trying to understand why he did it?

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 7:46 PM

I hear the victims were all homosexual ... Lets hope that also doesnt prove to be a reason that they "Pansy Boys" as one of our members likes to call homosexuals were killed

If true it may be possible, as hardline Christians are haters.

colin - 2020-06-22 7:51 PM

I hear the victims were all homosexual ... Lets hope that also doesnt prove to be a reason that they "Pansy Boys" as one of our members likes to call homosexuals were killed

If true it may be possible, as hardline Christians are haters.

They may believe in what they are doing because they have been brainwashed

Its an over simplification to call them all scumbags

Brexit has shown how easily decent people can be brainwashed by the likes of Nigel Farage.

Which you refer to as Batty boys Antony.

Bulletguy - 2020-06-22 8:12 PM

Ive never used a homophobic slur on here towards anyone ... Unlike you ... "Batty Boy" by the way is a West Indian slur aimed at male homosexuals and I have used it in the past to highlight hypocrisy by blacks who dont like discrimination towards them but dont mind giving it ... You however have used the vile "Pansy Boy" towards me because of my sexuality

Birdbrain - 2020-06-23 6:27 AM

Ive never used a homophobic slur on here towards anyone ... Unlike you ... "Batty Boy" by the way is a West Indian slur aimed at male homosexuals and I have used it in the past to highlight hypocrisy by blacks who dont like discrimination towards them but dont mind giving it ... You however have used the vile "Pansy Boy" towards me because of my sexuality

Didnt you once use it as an Avatar? (lol) I would prefer that than having to look at that dour looking French Nazi everyday. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 10:13 AM

Didnt you once use it as an Avatar? (lol) I would prefer that than having to look at that dour looking French Nazi everyday. (lol)

Yes ... You made it up if you remember because I couldn't do it ... Try again

Birdbrain - 2020-06-23 10:54 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 10:13 AM

Yes ... You made it up if you remember because I couldn't do it ... Try again

Wot? I made your Avatar? I dont think so matey boy!! (lol)

Archived