Help For Howie

michele

twooks - 2007-03-14 8:09 PM

Hi Howie, good to have you back, complete with your smileys as well I see :->

B-)

Sorry to disillusion you Tony, but i,m the only one here living in the real world, and the rest of you are merely a figment of my friend Howie,s imagination.

Did you really miss me Tooks sweety. Hope you don,t become obsessive like Mel B. *-)

Guest starspirit
Sorry to burst your bubble Howie but Frank is really Mel B's heart throb, and the likes of you and me don't stand a chance against such opposition.

Howie - did you get abducted by aliens then? I'm sure your teeth have a certain tinge to them now! 8-)

As for my 'favourite' people on here ... well, that's for me to know and you to guess ... but in case you are getting just that bit too excited just remember the film "Basic Instinct" and the bunny boiling ... I wasn't the original scarey Mel B for nothing >:-)

Mel B - 2007-03-15 6:46 PM

Howie - I'm yours for nothing >:-)

I know Mel sweety, and as soon as I get time i,ll be round to make your dreams come true.

Been thinking of that picture you posted. The one of you up that tree with your wellies, boiler suit and safety goggles on. What more could a man ask for, and I think i,ll go and dig it up so we can all drool over it again. X

Archived