Brexit on Sea voted worst holiday resort in UK

John52

Violet1956 - 2020-07-19 10:06 AM

You said "druggies" Dave. I'll have a look for evidence that Skegness has had druggies dumped on them by labour councils as you haven't found it. Skegness doesn't feature in the report in your link either but I accept reference is made to seaside towns in general.

Waste of time, IMO, Veronica. You're trying to apply logical thinking!

If Dave can find one instance of a drug user having been relocated out of London, or wherever, to a seaside town, or wherever, he'll that provides proof-positive even if that person represents only 0.01% of the total, the town wasn't London, and the place they were re-located to it merely a bit nearer to the sea than that from which they were relocated!

I hate to raise the issue of gas attacks (arrrgh no - not gas attacks! :-)) but even after I got a statement from the President of the Royal College of Anaesthetists saying that untrained use of anaesthetic gases would inevitably lead to numerous fatalities, he first dismissed the information on the basis of "what would he know", and then switched to claiming the "attacks" were being carried out by using carbon monoxide from vehicle exhausts!!!! :-D

If Dave needs to believe something to support his latest theory on the meaning of life, he'll believe it, and will continue doing so whatever evidence, from whomever/wherever, is provided to the contrary. The more credible the evidence, and the more eminent its source, the faster it is dismissed!

It's odd, because people like Dave used to believe that the earth was flat, so you could sail over its edge into oblivion, and that iron shops were too heavy to float - and yet he joined the navy! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-19 12:50 PM

You said "druggies" Dave. I'll have a look for evidence that Skegness has had druggies dumped on them by labour councils as you haven't found it. Skegness doesn't feature in the report in your link either but I accept reference is made to seaside towns in general.

If Dave can find one instance of a drug user having been relocated out of London, or wherever, to a seaside town, or wherever, he'll that provides proof-positive even if that person represents only 0.01% of the total, the town wasn't London, and the place they were re-located to it merely a bit nearer to the sea than that from which they were relocated!

I hate to raise the issue of gas attacks (arrrgh no - not gas attacks! :-)) but even after I got a statement from the President of the Royal College of Anaesthetists saying that untrained use of anaesthetic gases would inevitably lead to numerous fatalities, he first dismissed the information on the basis of "what would he know", and then switched to claiming the "attacks" were being carried out by using carbon monoxide from vehicle exhausts!!!! :-D

If Dave needs to believe something to support his latest theory on the meaning of life, he'll believe it, and will continue doing so whatever evidence, from whomever/wherever, is provided to the contrary. The more credible the evidence, and the more eminent its source, the faster it is dismissed!

It's odd, because people like Dave used to believe that the earth was flat, so you could sail over its edge into oblivion, and that iron shops were too heavy to float - and yet he joined the navy! :-D

Brian some years ago I e/mailed Dave a simple way of causing unconsciousness to people in a confined space I asked him to remain quiet about it in case it was picked up by other villains he has abided by my request. You only need a small amount of equipment which is easily available and can be carried in a bag only one item would be difficult to explain the rest could be explained as camping equipment. It uses no anesthetic gas or medical materials. You can believe it or not but I have had experience of it when a student was rendered unconscious after experimenting with it. I give no further explanation as I would not wish to be responsible for anyone harming themselves by experimenting.

teflon2 - 2020-07-19 1:35 PM Brian some years ago I e/mailed Dave a simple way of causing unconsciousness to people in a confined space I asked him to remain quiet about it in case it was picked up by other villains he has abided by my request. You only need a small amount of equipment which is easily available and can be carried in a bag only one item would be difficult to explain the rest could be explained as camping equipment. It uses no anesthetic gas or medical materials. You can believe it or not but I have had experience of it when a student was rendered unconscious after experimenting with it. I give no further explanation as I would not wish to be responsible for anyone harming themselves by experimenting.

I understand John. Very wise! In the absence of greater detail, there is nothing more to say, other than I imagine the relevant authorities will be aware, and will act accordingly as/when cases arise.

Guest pelmetman

Niche Knitpicking ;-) ........

How very Nouveau Lefty Liberal Loser (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2020-07-19 1:35 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-19 12:50 PM

Brian some years ago I e/mailed Dave a simple way of causing unconsciousness to people in a confined space I asked him to remain quiet about it in case it was picked up by other villains he has abided by my request. You only need a small amount of equipment which is easily available and can be carried in a bag only one item would be difficult to explain the rest could be explained as camping equipment. It uses no anesthetic gas or medical materials. You can believe it or not but I have had experience of it when a student was rendered unconscious after experimenting with it. I give no further explanation as I would not wish to be responsible for anyone harming themselves by experimenting.

Damn you've blown my cover as a thick as sh*te right winger 8-) ........

teflon2 - 2020-07-19 1:35 PM

Where did you find my camping toilet :-D

Archived