Lost Window

Marsy

Hi All. I’m hoping one of you more experienced Motorhome users can help or advise me. I have lost a window in my Bessacar. It’s the E769 model year 2008. The window is need is the nearside one above the cab. Many Thanks. Pete.

You may (should?) find a manufacturer’s name - and possibly a reference number - on the over-cab window that is still in place.

Obviously, if the over-cab windows are ’handed’ (ie. the left and right ones are different) that won’t exactly identify the missing window, but it might go someway towards identification.

A Swift/Bessacarr dealership should be able to obtain a replacement window or this firm may be able to help

https://eeco-ltd.co.uk/

Thanks for the advice. I have checked the window on the opposite side and noted the name and number on it. But unfortunately when I checked the other windows they all had the same name and number on them. I think I will have to somehow get the measurements for the window and try my local Seift dealer but after a phone call with them I’m not holding my breath. Is there any breakers out there who may help. Pete.

Archived