Terrorists and Organised crime

Barryd999

pelmetman - 2020-07-31 9:03 AM

John52 - 2020-07-31 8:53 AM

If the much-vaunted radicalism of Boris Johnson’s aide Dominic Cummings is to mean anything, he should turn from easy targets, such as civil servants and local democracy, and tackle something hard, like prisons.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/31/british-prisons-are-inhumane-and-do-not-prevent-most-of-them-should-go

Our prisons cant be inhumane seeing as so many of our career criminals aren't put off risking a return to a HMP holiday camp *-) ............

What alternative do they have.

The Government has created an intractable problem when millions of law abiding people can't make ends meet.

If they make things easier for prisoners than law abiding people they will be accused of making crime pay.

So when someone comes out of jail after being locked up 23 hours a day with a psychopath, can't get a job that pays the rent, what do they do *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-01 8:16 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-31 9:03 AM

John52 - 2020-07-31 8:53 AM

If the much-vaunted radicalism of Boris Johnson’s aide Dominic Cummings is to mean anything, he should turn from easy targets, such as civil servants and local democracy, and tackle something hard, like prisons.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/31/british-prisons-are-inhumane-and-do-not-prevent-most-of-them-should-go

Our prisons cant be inhumane seeing as so many of our career criminals aren't put off risking a return to a HMP holiday camp *-) ............

What alternative do they have.

The Government has created an intractable problem when millions of law abiding people can't make ends meet.

If they make things easier for prisoners than law abiding people they will be accused of making crime pay.

So when someone comes out of jail after being locked up 23 hours a day with a psychopath, can't get a job that pays the rent, what do they do *-)

The alternative is keep career criminals locked up for as long as possible ;-) .........

But I'm all for Terrorists and murderers to be given a short sentence of a long drop from a bit of Chatham Hemp :-| .........

I guess I've failed my criminal excuse merchant exam? :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-01 8:23 PM

But I'm all for Terrorists and murderers to be given a short sentence of a long drop from a bit of Chatham Hemp :-| .

Does that include Tony Martin who murdered a burglar?

So who decides?

If it wasn't a judge appointed by BoJo I might agree with you

Archived