What's on Yours?

Guest starspirit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works both ways I suppose Pete and anyone who,s followed my postings will know i,m the last one to court trouble.

Speaking of which i,m two short of 1000 postings, all of which consist of the highest order of drivel imaginable. Something nice for our sweety from Essex would be in order, if only to atone for all the stick we,ve given her in the past. Any suggestions. >:-)

starspirit - 2007-03-18 11:29 AM

Sorry Dave - I guess being a nomad I'm just not used to motor caravanners staying on a site and never leaving it until going home time!

Well Richard, typically we stay on any given site for two to three days and the motorhome stays on the pitch (usually) till we're ready to move on. We walk, cycle or use public transport to see the local area. Very occasionally we will take the motorhome off site for a couple of hours if there is no other way of travelling and if when I returned to site I found someone else occupying the pitch I had been on then I'd probably just find another pitch. I would quite possibly have a word with the warden, especially if they had logged which pitch I was on but I doubt very much if I'd get very upset about it, its only a bit of ground (that belongs to someone else anyway) after all.

D.

Archived