BoJo slumps in polls

John52

Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 3:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-03 2:15 PM

John52 - 2020-09-03 8:47 AM

Is it that you don't read links before commenting them, or is it that you read them but don't take anything in.

From that link

' Johnson is no longer seen as a man with the winning touch'

Which effectively states that he was seen as the man with the winning touch.

The Chuckle twins have always been a pair of air heads unable to comprehend indepth reports.

Starmer slaughtered Johnson yesterday at PMQ's and even the Speaker rightly pulled him up on a point of order when he went off into a meltdown and invited him to apologise to Starmer but Johnson had neither the guts or decency. Johnsons sheep share the same cowardly traits.

Oh that was shameful. Johnson actually tried to smear Starmer with the same IRA supporter stuff they did to Corbyn. This is our Prime Minister FFS! His days must be numbered surely.

He's never been PM material and nobody can say they were not warned. Even the Brexpress ran a poll on who should be next PM and after all the U-turns and his disgraceful conduct yesterday, many Tories have had enough of his blustering blunders. He's an embarrassment and unfit to hold office.

Bulletguy - 2020-09-03 3:44 PM

Is it that you don't read links before commenting them, or is it that you read them but don't take anything in.

From that link

The Chuckle twins have always been a pair of air heads unable to comprehend indepth reports.

Starmer slaughtered Johnson yesterday at PMQ's and even the Speaker rightly pulled him up on a point of order when he went off into a meltdown and invited him to apologise to Starmer but Johnson had neither the guts or decency. Johnsons sheep share the same cowardly traits.

Oh that was shameful. Johnson actually tried to smear Starmer with the same IRA supporter stuff they did to Corbyn. This is our Prime Minister FFS! His days must be numbered surely.

He's never been PM material and nobody can say they were not warned. Even the Brexpress ran a poll on who should be next PM and after all the U-turns and his disgraceful conduct yesterday, many Tories have had enough of his blustering blunders. He's an embarrassment and unfit to hold office.

Im not sure they will dare to bin him off though until after the transition period. Nobody in their right mind would want to take on that s**tfest and its all his doing. The knives will be out by early 2021 I suspect though. Unless of course Johnson somehow saves us all from a second wave of Covid and delivers all the Brexit cake we can eat (and were promised). Call me sceptical but I would say there is more chance of Dave Pelmet staying sober for a week than that happening.

From that link

Problem is the skills needed to climb the sleazy greasy pole of politics, which BoJo has, are not the skills needed to rum the country.

I think enough people are seeing through BoJo now as he has fallen behind Keir Starmer in the polls.

But I can't see anyone left in the Tory party with the stature to challenge BoJo for the leadership - and get past Dominic Cummings, now that Cummings has got all their PAs reporting to him.

I can see why BoJo hung on to Cummings at all costs - I don't think BoJo could keep his job without him.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-03 4:11 PM

Starmer slaughtered Johnson yesterday at PMQ's .

Starmer slaughters Johnson at PMQs everyday, but it isn't reported in the press that BoJo's supporters read :-S

Best change your knickers Losers :D .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Normal polling service has resumed >:-) .........

Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 4:13 PM

From that link

Im not sure they will dare to bin him off though until after the transition period. Nobody in their right mind would want to take on that s**tfest and its all his doing. Call me sceptical but I would say there is more chance of Dave Pelmet staying sober for a week than that happening.

He's drunk every day judging by his rambling posts....seems to be alcoholic to me as he can't lay off the stuff.

Bulletguy - 2020-09-03 7:00 PM

From that link

Im not sure they will dare to bin him off though until after the transition period. Nobody in their right mind would want to take on that s**tfest and its all his doing. Call me sceptical but I would say there is more chance of Dave Pelmet staying sober for a week than that happening.

He's drunk every day judging by his rambling posts....seems to be alcoholic to me as he can't lay off the stuff.

Lordy my ... What a disgusting thing to say that Daves an "alcoholic" and "cant lay off the stuff" ... Shocking that you get away with saying that on an open forum with apparently no consequences

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-03 7:00 PM

From that link

Rambling? ;-) ........

I consider my p*ssed posts to be far more pointed than my sober posts, where I often allow a smidgin of good manners to blunt my foil :D .........

Unless I'm replying to you Dumb Dumb >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-09-03 5:27 PM

John52 - 2020-09-03 4:11 PM

Starmer slaughtered Johnson yesterday at PMQ's .

Starmer slaughters Johnson at PMQs everyday, but it isn't reported in the press that BoJo's supporters read :-S

Best change your knickers Losers :D .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Normal polling service has resumed >:-) .........

Bump........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.4512370d9e448692eb410064ee324417.jpg

According to the latest survey of Tory members by ConservativeHome, the website for party activists, Johnson is now in the bottom third of cabinet ministers in the satisfaction ratings – having been the runaway leader nine months ago.

In December 2019, shortly after the last general election, Johnson topped the net satisfaction ratings with a score of plus 92.5%,

Now Johnson has slumped to 19th place, below Baroness Evans, the leader of the House of Lords, with a rating of plus 24.6%.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/05/desperate-boris-johnson-to-step-up-personal-attacks-on-keir-starmer

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-05 9:51 PM

According to the latest survey of Tory members by ConservativeHome, the website for party activists, Johnson is now in the bottom third of cabinet ministers in the satisfaction ratings – having been the runaway leader nine months ago.

In December 2019, shortly after the last general election, Johnson topped the net satisfaction ratings with a score of plus 92.5%,

Now Johnson has slumped to 19th place, below Baroness Evans, the leader of the House of Lords, with a rating of plus 24.6%.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/05/desperate-boris-johnson-to-step-up-personal-attacks-on-keir-starmer

Being a Tory party member ;-) ..........

It's strange that I've heard nothing about this so called poll of members? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-04 2:55 AM

I suppose its necessary to point out the thread title is BoJo slumps in polls, not Tory party slumps in polls

So come the next election you will vote for a leader of a party......not for a party? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-06 8:59 AM

It's strange that I've heard nothing about this so called poll of members? >:-) ..........

It could be that they have read some of your postings on this forum, and don't realise you are old enough to vote ?

(?)

;-)

pelmetman - 2020-09-06 9:03 AM

I suppose its necessary to point out the thread title is BoJo slumps in polls, not Tory party slumps in polls

So come the next election you will vote for a leader of a party......not for a party? ;-) ........

How many times did we hear "I would vote Labour but Jeremy Corbyn!"? Its a long time to the next election (at the moment). Who in their right mind thinks the Tories under Johnson (sorry Cummings) have done a good job so far? Anyone that thinks they have is either lying to themselves or simply unable to back down to the "told you so" brigade. There is a lot of that about sadly. Politics has caused so much division over Brexit in the last four and a half years. For some (take that as you) I dont think there is anything Johnson and the Tories could do to get you to admit you backed a load of duffers and spivs. Johnson could bulldoze your house with you in it and take all your supplies of Blue Nun and Cava away and you would still say you supported him.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-06 9:52 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-06 9:03 AM

How many times did we hear "I would vote Labour but Jeremy Corbyn!"? Its a long time to the next election (at the moment). Who in their right mind thinks the Tories under Johnson (sorry Cummings) have done a good job so far? Anyone that thinks they have is either lying to themselves or simply unable to back down to the "told you so" brigade. There is a lot of that about sadly. Politics has caused so much division over Brexit in the last four and a half years. For some (take that as you) I dont think there is anything Johnson and the Tories could do to get you to admit you backed a load of duffers and spivs. Johnson could bulldoze your house with you in it and take all your supplies of Blue Nun and Cava away and you would still say you supported him.

Its not polictics that is causing division ;-) ..........

"IT's" you Remoaners who are incapable of accepting that you LOST *-) .......

P1010899.JPG.b3e4bdc929d8837148a5d74b1eac6b72.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-06 8:59 AM

I wonder why they haven't contacted you (lol)

Well for your information 'Dishy Rishi' is the most popular at the moment, because he has been chucking your money around on furlough and eat out fraud. As I discovered when I went into Wetherspoons. I came out because it was too crowded and I was scared of catching the virus. There was a pile of forms by the door that anybody who wanted to could fill in and put down what they liked if they wanted to. But nobody seemed to be bothering so I didn't either. I didn't want to stay there at risk of catching the virus any longer.

But how long can this last?

Will 'Dishy Rishy' still be as popular when this scam has ended, and all we have to show for it is another spike in infections, inflation and tax rises to repay the mountain of debt he is clocking up?

Pubs, Restaurants, and Shops will still have to close because we have got too many of them. The high street and casual dining sector was already in crisis even before covid :-(

• 2 weeks later...

So,as I predicted months ago, encouraging people to go to the pub has led to another spike in infections.

No surprises there

No surprise that support for BoJo has collapsed too.

But, remarkably, support for the Tories hasn't.

why?

I can only guess that those in the 'red wall' who switched to the Tories are not yet ready to admit they made a mistake, and are looking for excuses to justify their actions.

Just like someone else on here :-S

John52 - 2020-09-18 5:37 PM

So,as I predicted months ago, encouraging people to go to the pub has led to another spike in infections.

No surprises there

No surprise that support for BoJo has collapsed too.

But, remarkably, support for the Tories hasn't.

why?

I can only guess that those in the 'red wall' who switched to the Tories are not yet ready to admit they made a mistake, and are looking for excuses to justify their actions.

Just like someone else on here :-S

I would agree. Too heavily invested in both Brexit and for what many will have been a huge wrench voting to become Baby Tories for the first time. Nobody wants to admit they were duped into voting firstly for something as bonkers as Brexit and then secondly into voting for a party most of them have despised all their lives in order to achieve the former.

They will come round though. They already are but maybe they are just not prepared to fully admit it yet. I read my new Tory MP's social media feeds all the time and for months she was the best thing since sliced bread and they were literally fawning over everything she said and buying all the bulls**t. Now though she is frequently getting torn to bits. Cummings tells them what to put out of course and some of it like promoting the agricultural bill is just cringeworthy in an area like ours, as is telling people in the North East that No deal wont be a bad outcome. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.

Archived