More job losses

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-27 8:43 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:06 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 6:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 1:41 PM

Think whatever you like. You seem to gauge everything in life on quantity.....how much someone has of material goods or money, i suspect to bolster your own personal inadequacies.

If I did Dumb Dumb ;-) ........I wouldn't have semi retired at 46 :D ........

I'll translate. You were scrounging off state benefits you said you "didn't really need". *-)

I have always prefered quality of life over quantity B-) ........

Living in a 30 year old van on a car park surrounded by concrete blocks...."quality life"? Wow.

So what have YOU achieved? >:-) ........

Never needed to boast about it or make up any fairy stories.

If someone goes semi retired at 46 why would they then claim benefits and how would they be eligible? Does "semi retired" Translate to "work dried up"?

Nope........I used to often work 7 days a week to supply over 20 shops and interior designers, when I decided to semi retire I cherry picked the best payers and the folk I liked working for B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-09-27 9:24 AM

Think whatever you like. You seem to gauge everything in life on quantity.....how much someone has of material goods or money, i suspect to bolster your own personal inadequacies.

I'll translate. You were scrounging off state benefits you said you "didn't really need". *-)

Living in a 30 year old van on a car park surrounded by concrete blocks...."quality life"? Wow.

If someone goes semi retired at 46 why would they then claim benefits and how would they be eligible? Does "semi retired" Translate to "work dried up"?

Nope........I used to often work 7 days a week to supply over 20 shops and interior designers, when I decided to semi retire I cherry picked the best payers and the folk I liked working for B-) ..........

But were so poor you qualified for benefits. Yeah that all makes sense now. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-27 9:33 AM

Read and digest.........The clue is in the title ;-) .........

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Is-the-benefit-system-to-generous-/20021/

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.4bb9c944abc55c56fad9ebf32988434b.jpg

One of his posts on the thread he linked claims their joint income in 2009 was less than £14.5k. Bear in mind when they were circumnavigating the local duck pond in their 'super yacht', they lived on baked beans. (lol)

Pelmet tells more porkers than Pinocchio and prone to exaggerate everything. *-)

pelmetman - 2020-09-27 9:39 AM

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Is-the-benefit-system-to-generous-/20021/

All that shows me is you were skint ten years ago and found you could claim tax credits. I would have been s**tting myself if I had chucked it all in at 46 and had to claim benefits.

Your assertion that a no deal Brexit is good for business has already shown us what a smart businessman you are *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-27 7:40 PM

Your assertion that a no deal Brexit is good for business has already shown us what a smart businessman you are *-)

How do you "know" it wont be good for UK business? ;-) ..........

There are millions of businesses in the UK and only 5% to 8% of them export to the EU :D .........

https://fullfact.org/europe/how-many-businesses-export-eu/

Seems rather selfish to burden the other 95% to 92% with EU red tape does it not? 8-) ........

1799064153_P1020149Battleensign.JPG.3be1844e0390e06eef1dcfc4fb941e13.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-28 8:49 AM

When company chiefs, entrepreneurs and business groups have expressed concern over no deal as 'hugely damaging', i reckon i'll give them more credibility than the idiotic rants of a failed puff 'n pelmet maker who lived off benefits. *-)

https://www.ft.com/content/e4da78ae-a428-4466-9721-d3841cc0e005

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-28 2:28 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-28 8:49 AM

When company chiefs, entrepreneurs and business groups have expressed concern over no deal as 'hugely damaging', i reckon i'll give them more credibility than the idiotic rants of a failed puff 'n pelmet maker who lived off benefits. *-)

https://www.ft.com/content/e4da78ae-a428-4466-9721-d3841cc0e005

I ignore the rants of the vociferous tiny 5% that export to the EU and listen to the 95% that say EU red tape is a drain on their businesses ;-) .........

Naturally YOU never being in business will no Feck all about running one........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.bb1f1d36c81a9e2bd16a4c039e91ea7b.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-27 5:37 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-27 9:39 AM

All that shows me is you were skint ten years ago and found you could claim tax credits. I would have been s**tting myself if I had chucked it all in at 46 and had to claim benefits.

Incorrect ;-) ..........

It shows that the benefit system WAS to generous :D ........

But hey.......YOU got to pay my wine bill.......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.7c8ef68f1beeeb29ae5a4b63a6a47bb6.jpg

Archived