Remember this?

Bulletguy

The truth is Johnson cannot afford for his deal to survive because actually it's crap. The EU were happy to agree to it because it's actually heavily in their favour. Once the transition period ends just how crap his deal is will be soon exposed. Any additional trade deal will never be better than what we had. His Brexit will be a flop and we will still in many ways be tied to the eu so he has to make it fail purely to protect himself. He seems to believe that he can someone pass the blame for that failure to the EU or maybe Remoaners or who knows, maybe even Jeremy Corbyn (lol)

Some will fall for it but not many.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-09-26 2:21 PM

The truth is Johnson cannot afford for his deal to survive because actually it's crap. The EU were happy to agree to it because it's actually heavily in their favour. Once the transition period ends just hoe crap his deal is will be soon exposed. Any additional trade deal will never be better than what we had. His Brexit will be a flop and we will still in many ways be tied to the eu so he has to make it fail purely to protect himself. He seems to believe that he can someone pass the blame for that failure to the EU or maybe Remoaners or who knows, maybe even Jeremy Corbyn (lol)

He'll blame all three plus throw in bad weather for good measure. Loons like the Mad Hatter will fall for it. :-|

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 2:28 PM

The truth is Johnson cannot afford for his deal to survive because actually it's crap. The EU were happy to agree to it because it's actually heavily in their favour. Once the transition period ends just hoe crap his deal is will be soon exposed. Any additional trade deal will never be better than what we had. His Brexit will be a flop and we will still in many ways be tied to the eu so he has to make it fail purely to protect himself. He seems to believe that he can someone pass the blame for that failure to the EU or maybe Remoaners or who knows, maybe even Jeremy Corbyn (lol)

He'll blame all three plus throw in bad weather for good measure. Loons like the Mad Hatter will fall for it. :-|

He's doomed either way though really. If he decides not to trash his own "oven ready Brexit deal" and gets some kind of trade deal it wont be deemed as proper Brexit by many once Farage gets his teeth into him and if he deliberately trashes his own "oven ready brexit deal" and scuppers any future trade deal with the EU, USA and probably everywhere else as well as invoking a return to terrorism in Northern Ireland and on the UK mainland the UK will be finished both economically and as a Union. Some for a while might believe the shouts of it all being the EU's fault but not for long once it finally dawns on them just what their beloved Brexit and Johnson have done to this once great country of ours.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-26 2:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 2:28 PM

He's doomed either way though really. If he decides not to trash his own "oven ready Brexit deal" and gets some kind of trade deal it wont be deemed as proper Brexit by many once Farage gets his teeth into him and if he deliberately trashes his own "oven ready brexit deal" and scuppers any future trade deal with the EU, USA and probably everywhere else as well as invoking a return to terrorism in Northern Ireland and on the UK mainland the UK will be finished both economically and as a Union. Some for a while might believe the shouts of it all being the EU's fault but not for long once it finally dawns on them just what their beloved Brexit and Johnson have done to this once great country of ours.

Oh i'm absolutely certain the adherents will continue believing no matter what. Brexit is a cult and they're in the grip of it for life. It's already torn families apart and will continue doing. Quite how those that have paid the ultimate penalty by losing their jobs and putting their homes at risk, justify their action is anyones guess but i expect they see it as a sacrifice for 'the cause'. Batsh1t bonkers and utterly mad.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-24 4:58 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 4:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-24 11:29 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 9:40 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-23 10:06 PM

And they wonder why for four and half years we protested so much against this bollox. There is only one Brexiteer left on here now where once the remainers were heavily outnumbered and he is completely barking mad. Gone very quiet haven't they?

Actually Gove is just reminding the haulage industry that they need to ensure they are prepared for NO DEAL >:-) ..........

Perhaps they were stupid enough to believe you Dumbf*ck Losers when you kept saying No deal is DEAD 8-) ..........

Or perhaps they believed your beloved Johnson when he told the nation "there are no plans for no deal as we are going to get a great deal" or when just before the election in order to get elected he said "The chances of no deal are a million to one" or just before and indeed after the election he told them he had a great "oven ready deal". The same deal he has now decided is crap as nobody knew what they were voting for so he intends to break international law to renege on his own oven ready deal. So maybe thats why the Haulage industry are not ready.

No deal was dead. Johnson left with a deal. Now he is tearing up his own deal.

Or perhaps the EU still thinks we need them more than they need us? ;-) ........

So No Deal will be the EU's fault >:-) ..........

We do need the EU more than they need us. That has been explained to you over and over again for four and a half years. The average EU countries trade percentage with the UK is about 5% without looking, Germany 6.6%. Nearly half of ours is with the EU 27.

If we end up with no deal then its nobody's fault but the Brexiteers and Johnson. That is crystal clear. The EU are not the ones reneging on an already signed so called "Oven ready Great Deal", Johnson is. You cannot squirm your way out of this and neither can the government or the tabloids. Even the gutter Brexit supporting press are starting to wake up to that.

By using your figures and rounding up it works out that we import 3 times more from 27 countries than they import from us. That makes us one of their best customers and the quickest way to bankruptcy is to loose your customers. 8-)

teflon2 - 2020-09-26 5:42 PM

By using your figures and rounding up it works out that we import 3 times more from 27 countries than they import from us. That makes us one of their best customers and the quickest way to bankruptcy is to loose your customers. 8-)

That makes us sound as if we are very dependent on the 27 countries - so I would expect price rises.

:-(

Guest pelmetman

The truth is Johnson cannot afford for his deal to survive because actually it's crap. The EU were happy to agree to it because it's actually heavily in their favour. Once the transition period ends just how crap his deal is will be soon exposed. Any additional trade deal will never be better than what we had. His Brexit will be a flop and we will still in many ways be tied to the eu so he has to make it fail purely to protect himself. He seems to believe that he can someone pass the blame for that failure to the EU or maybe Remoaners or who knows, maybe even Jeremy Corbyn (lol)

The truth is ;-) ........

You Losers have been overtaken by events :-| .......

Any damage that Brexit might have caused has been swamped by Chinky Flu damage ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.6d04b6f67eec8106449c5d665fb9c78d.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 5:52 PM

You don't know the meaning of the word. Even when staring you in the face you're in denial constantly making excuses. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 6:24 PM

You don't know the meaning of the word. Even when staring you in the face you're in denial constantly making excuses. *-)

Yeah Mr Defender of traitorous Lawyers >:-( .......

I can recall when you talked about your son who was apparently in the SAS? ;-) ........

Kinda getting more than the whiff of Bullet sh1t yet again >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 6:33 PM

I suggest you wind your neck back in as the last time you made wrongful accusations against an fm you got kicked off this forum.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:29 PM

I suggest you wind your neck back in as the last time you made wrongful accusations against an fm you got kicked off this forum.

Yeah he got me kicked off ;-) .......

Then I got him kicked OFF when he proved me RIGHT >:-) .......

BTW where is FastPat?..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.03e6aac21d49620ec4de22fd96daa412.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 7:41 PM

You got yourself kicked off and had nobody else but yourself to blame.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:59 PM

Nope.......Fart Part got me kicked off ;-) ........

He got himself kicked off by proving me right >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.93377f6a65a498f2bcbc503535c48799.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:05 PM

Not true. He didn't make the allegation....you did, therefore you only had yourself to blame.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 8:37 PM

Not true. He didn't make the allegation....you did, therefore you only had yourself to blame.

Rubbish ;-) ......

He knew I had him banged to rights so he went all legal to Warners *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:43 PM

Rubbish ;-) ......

The only one who'd have been 'bang to rights would have been you and you frantically began back pedalling once you realised he would act!! Prior to that you'd been banging off in your usual bolshei manner because you didn't want to lose face with your boyfriend being on the same thread.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 8:55 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:43 PM

Rubbish ;-) ......

The only one who'd have been 'bang to rights would have been you and you frantically began back pedalling once you realised he would act!! Prior to that you'd been banging off in your usual bolshei manner because you didn't want to lose face with your boyfriend being on the same thread.

Yeah Dumb Dumb if you want to think so........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.823cd9359b2f1dbf70b1002fc6c23b77.jpg

malc d - 2020-09-26 5:50 PM

That makes us sound as if we are very dependent on the 27 countries - so I would expect price rises.

I don't think so as we can buy the same goods world wide without the cost of tariffs set by the EU.

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2020-09-27 5:57 PM

I don't think so as we can buy the same goods world wide without the cost of tariffs set by the EU.

Indeed B-) .........

Some stuff we could but it would mean setting Zero tariffs under WTO rules and the problem with that is you would have to offer the same terms to every single country you deal with because of the favoured nation rule which would mean nobody would ever do a trade deal with us as there is no incentive to do so if we offer zero tariffs to all and we would still face tariffs outward with our biggest trading partner, the EU. Likely it would wipe out agriculture amongst other things.

Brian Kirby - 2020-09-27 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 4:00 PM..........................So No Deal will be the EU's fault >:-) ..........

Can't possibly be, can it? We voted to leave, not them. All the consequences flow from that decision.

Doesn't look like he has an answer for this Brian as he's ignored your question.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-28 9:15 AM

Some stuff we could but it would mean setting Zero tariffs under WTO rules and the problem with that is you would have to offer the same terms to every single country you deal with because of the favoured nation rule which would mean nobody would ever do a trade deal with us as there is no incentive to do so if we offer zero tariffs to all and we would still face tariffs outward with our biggest trading partner, the EU. Likely it would wipe out agriculture amongst other things.

No we wouldn't we can allow preferential treatment to developing countries and help them develop not like the EU dumping subsidised agricultural products that stop countries in Africa developing their own agriculture because they cant compete with the susidised prices

teflon2 - 2020-09-28 7:11 PM

No we wouldn't we can allow preferential treatment to developing countries and help them develop not like the EU dumping subsidised agricultural products that stop countries in Africa developing their own agriculture because they cant compete with the susidised prices

Not if we are on WTO rules we cant.

" Most-favoured-nation (MFN): treating other people equally Under the WTO agreements, countries cannot normally discriminate between their trading partners. Grant someone a special favour (such as a lower customs duty rate for one of their products) and you have to do the same for all other WTO members."

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/fact2_e.htm#:~:text=1.,for%20all%20other%20WTO%20members.

This was always going to present a big problem with tariffs. If you set a tariff for one country you have to set it the same for all so if you allow some third world developing country that supplies a certain product zero tariff access to the UK you have to do the same for everyone else.

WTO is not a licence to just do what you like. It, just like being in the EU has rules and regulations.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-28 9:38 PM

teflon2 - 2020-09-28 7:11 PM

Not if we are on WTO rules we cant.

" Most-favoured-nation (MFN): treating other people equally Under the WTO agreements, countries cannot normally discriminate between their trading partners. Grant someone a special favour (such as a lower customs duty rate for one of their products) and you have to do the same for all other WTO members."

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/fact2_e.htm#:~:text=1.,for%20all%20other%20WTO%20members.

This was always going to present a big problem with tariffs. If you set a tariff for one country you have to set it the same for all so if you allow some third world developing country that supplies a certain product zero tariff access to the UK you have to do the same for everyone else.

WTO is not a licence to just do what you like. It, just like being in the EU has rules and regulations.

Read the last paragraph on the first page of your link.

Archived