Bulletguy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-29 7:02 PM

Pelmet bump.

Brian Kirby - 2020-09-27 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 4:00 PM..........................So No Deal will be the EU's fault >:-) ..........

Can't possibly be, can it? We voted to leave, not them. All the consequences flow from that decision.

Yeah Dumb Dumb & Brian *-) .......

You LOSERS are really struggling aren't you........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.59a03e614e8387b00e8bd25ffa3c678b.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-29 7:08 PM

Pelmet bump.

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 4:00 PM..........................So No Deal will be the EU's fault >:-) ..........

Can't possibly be, can it? We voted to leave, not them. All the consequences flow from that decision.

Not at all.........but you certainly are as you are still unable to answer Brians question because it hurts you so much to admit 'no deal' cannot ever be the EU's fault as they never voted to leave.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-29 7:39 PM

Pelmet bump.

Not at all.........but you certainly are as you are still unable to answer Brians question because it hurts you so much to admit 'no deal' cannot ever be the EU's fault as they never voted to leave.

But THEY have the option to give the UK the same deal as they have Canada ;-) .......

So it will be THEIR fault if we refuse to be bullied into accepting a lesser deal >:-) .......

But I don't expect you EU bottom lickers to see it like that.........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.9d234b942d41f8200bc000ea2938070f.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-29 7:44 PM

Pelmet bump.

But THEY have the option to give the UK the same deal as they have Canada ;-) .......

So it will be THEIR fault if we refuse to be bullied into accepting a lesser deal >:-) .......

No no.....you cannot keep moving the goal posts as folk have got fed up with your games now. As Barry explained to you on another thread your Dear Leader had his "oven ready deal" all sorted but now wants to renege on it......not the EU, but Johnson. These silly games have to come to an end and trying to blame the EU won't work any more as you've done it once to often. YOU voted to leave so whatever 'deal' we end up with will be YOUR fault....NOT the EU.

Pelmet bump.

We wont get any trade deal if Johnson decides to break international law and renege on his own oven ready Brexit deal because any trade deal would be based on that. So it will be nobody's fault but yours and Johnsons. Anyway its what you wanted isnt it? You (for reasons only known to you) dont want a deal with anyone. You have made that perfectly clear. Quite why you want to see the United Kingdom destroyed and broken up is anyones guess. I suspect its so you can run around screaming "Losers" at everyone again. Ultimately we will all be losers if that happens.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-29 11:06 PM

Pelmet bump.

We wont get any trade deal if Johnson decides to break international law and renege on his own oven ready Brexit deal because any trade deal would be based on that. So it will be nobody's fault but yours and Johnsons. Anyway its what you wanted isnt it? You (for reasons only known to you) dont want a deal with anyone. You have made that perfectly clear. Quite why you want to see the United Kingdom destroyed and broken up is anyones guess. I suspect its so you can run around screaming "Losers" at everyone again. Ultimately we will all be losers if that happens.

The funny thing is as a Brexiteer I don't have a problem with NI voting to join Ireland or Scotland voting to leave the UK B-) ...........

I don't see losing them as a Loss :D .........

Indeed I think its high time that Ireland and Scotland got what they wish for........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.c5cea17e609ea5326af36331e7a715be.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-30 9:20 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-29 11:06 PM

Pelmet bump.

The funny thing is as a Brexiteer I don't have a problem with NI voting to join Ireland or Scotland voting to leave the UK B-) ...........

I don't see losing them as a Loss :D .........

Indeed I think its high time that Ireland and Scotland got what they wish for........

No Sh1t! Really? *-) You forgot about Wales. dont you want shot of them also? Of course we wouldnt be the United Kingdom then. Who would get the flag you so proudly fly that represents the errr, hmmm "United" Kingdom(s)!! ?

Ingerlaaand Ingerlaaand Ingerlaaaand! INGERLAAAND! we could change the national anthem to "Your going home in a red and white ambulance cha cha cha cha ta ta ta ta ta ta ta daaa!

Archived