Pretty disgusting

Bulletguy

jumpstart - 2020-11-21 6:13 PM

Apart from being a bully she is a liar, that's what she got sacked for last time. What's next to add?

"Whats next to add?" ... You advocate violence towards women maybe ... Wonder how often your missus has accidentally walked into a door ??? ... Yuk

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 6:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 4:14 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 3:42 PM

She is in the job because she is one of the En vogue Hang em high Populist hard Brexit crew. In some respects they are like a watered down version of the rotten to the core lot that are currently surrounding Trump and look whats happened to them or is about to happen at least.

The tide may well turn though in the not too distant future once Brexit is their undoing. Johnson has many faces however and just puts on the right face for whichever way he thinks is best for that month. Cruella however is just vile through and through. Just look at her, her mannerisms, the smirk and rhetoric. Just not a decent person at all but very few of them are now. It cant last. Just like with Trump they will come undone sooner or later.

Patel should be in a cell, not a job and it begs the question just how much more corruption she's been involved in. I cannot see how she can be allowed to stay on after all this now. Johnson missed an opportunity to score some good headlines for a change. Sack Patel, make a speech about zero tolerance to bullying in the workplace (after all it is anti-bullying week!), have a mini reshuffle with some new faces in the cabinet and ship out the deadwood......but he's not a leader, he's a weakling and idler.

Trump is a crook and facing multiple serious lawsuits once out of the WH. With IT tech available today i'm just disappointed there wasn't another Bernstein and Woodward around to bring the crook down much quicker. If you've not seen "All The Presidents Men" which is about Watergate you should watch it....brilliant acting from Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford as the reporters and Jason Robards played Washington Posts editor Ben Bradlee. They brought down Nixon with typewriters, pens, and landline telephones......todays reporters have the internet and iPhones.

Im going with the theory that he dare not sack her because he is going to cave on Brexit and doesnt want her shouting about it on the back benches. Either that or she has threatened to beat him up (Again).

She's there because of Brexit. That's the trouble....part of Cummings plan was to "get Brexit done" and he knew he'd need pro-Brexit MP's for Johnsons cabinet hence the reason he's surrounded by a bunch of incompetents. Patel has been chucked out of a job before when she went off having meetings with Israeli officials without the knowledge of either the FO or PM. The breaking of ministerial code was brought in over that too.

She has to go simple as that but Johnson hasn't the backbone for it.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 7:10 PM

Chuckle ... The Squad have got it big time ... Calm down darlings ... You'll only flare up those piles again

I inherited mine Birdy ;-) ..........

I didn't get them through being angry for 4 years like Bullet Liar & Co :D ........

Mine are only itching.......I get the feeling the Loser brigades are inflamed >:-) .......

I'm glad I stocked up on suppositories :D .......

As I foresee a run on the market in 40 days time (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 7:20 PM

Chuckle ... The Squad have got it big time ... Calm down darlings ... You'll only flare up those piles again

I didn't get them through being angry for 4 years like Bullet Liar & Co :D ........

Mine are only itching.......I get the feeling the Loser brigades are inflamed >:-) .......

Why are the so angry all the time ??? ... Ive kinda summed up the squad, ones a loner pi$$head who pukes out lies and false news, ones a total loner who stalks others, ones a wife beater and one empties poo and pee into public bins ... Und they somehow believe they are the good guys/girls

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 7:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 7:20 PM

Why are the so angry all the time ??? ... Ive kinda summed up the squad, ones a loner pi$$head who pukes out lies and false news, ones a total loner who stalks others, ones a wife beater and one empties poo and pee into public bins ... Und they somehow believe they are the good guys/girls

Kinda just summed up Labour supporter's there Birdy :D .........

It's always someone elses fault why they are a waste of space *-) .......

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 6:58 PM

Apart from being a bully she is a liar, that's what she got sacked for last time. What's next to add?

"Whats next to add?" ... You advocate violence towards women maybe ... Wonder how often your missus has accidentally walked into a door ??? ... Yuk

This the door?

https://news.sky.com/story/motorist-crashes-into-west-yorkshire-house-and-drives-off-with-front-door-lodged-in-windscreen-12137181

jumpstart - 2020-11-21 7:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 6:58 PM

This the door?

https://news.sky.com/story/motorist-crashes-into-west-yorkshire-house-and-drives-off-with-front-door-lodged-in-windscreen-12137181

Nah ... Your doors more like this ... https://www.nwemail.co.uk/News/18883512.domestic-abuse-remains-priority-cases-rise-lockdown/ ... Bang, bang, punch ... Poor lass

So a key part of the investigation was blocked by No10. Staggering. 8-)

Officials ‘blocked access to witness’ in Priti Patel inquiry

Boris Johnson’s former adviser on ministerial standards was prevented from interviewing a key witness for his formal bullying inquiry into Priti Patel.

Legal and Whitehall sources have revealed that Sir Alex Allan sought to interview the former top Home Office civil servant Sir Philip Rutnam about his dealings with Patel, but was blocked by government officials.

Allan’s bullying inquiry was launched by the prime minister following the resignation of Rutnam over’s Patel’s alleged behaviour and he is suing the government for constructive dismissal. Sources say Allan was informed he could not interview Rutnam for his independent inquiry because of the legal action.

Allan, however, felt that his inquiry was being denied potentially crucial evidence. The inability of the prime minister’s former ethics adviser to question Rutnam also prompted a “spirited row” within the government’s legal department.

Even so, he uncovered sufficient material to conclude that Patel had broken the code governing ministers’ behaviour.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/21/officials-blocked-access-to-witness-in-priti-patel-inquiry

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-11-21 8:37 PM

The Guardian: Officials ‘blocked access to witness’ in Priti Patel inquiry.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/21/officials-blocked-access-to-witness-in-priti-patel-inquiry

Oh dear!

According to the Daily Bumwipe (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Is reading their tripe the reason why you hate Israel? ;-) .......

You really do need to get out more Humpfart :D ........

Chinky Flu permitting ;-) ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-11-21 8:35 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 8:06 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-21 7:58 PM

The only Doors she likes is LA Woman.

You on the other hand like Smack My Bitch by The Prodigy ... Yuk

Never heard it...but it sounds good.

I did the curtains for one of the band ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 8:48 PM

Oh dear!

You obviously didn't read my earlier reply.

I'm on Dartmoor,you can't get more out than that.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-11-21 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 8:48 PM

Oh dear!

You obviously didn't read my earlier reply.

I'm on Dartmoor,you can't get more out than that.

Is that you getting out and about? ;-) .........

Last time I was there :D ........

All I had was a 24 hr ration pack and a groundsheet for the weekend 8-) .......

Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 7:08 PM

She is in the job because she is one of the En vogue Hang em high Populist hard Brexit crew. In some respects they are like a watered down version of the rotten to the core lot that are currently surrounding Trump and look whats happened to them or is about to happen at least.

The tide may well turn though in the not too distant future once Brexit is their undoing. Johnson has many faces however and just puts on the right face for whichever way he thinks is best for that month. Cruella however is just vile through and through. Just look at her, her mannerisms, the smirk and rhetoric. Just not a decent person at all but very few of them are now. It cant last. Just like with Trump they will come undone sooner or later.

Patel should be in a cell, not a job and it begs the question just how much more corruption she's been involved in. I cannot see how she can be allowed to stay on after all this now. Johnson missed an opportunity to score some good headlines for a change. Sack Patel, make a speech about zero tolerance to bullying in the workplace (after all it is anti-bullying week!), have a mini reshuffle with some new faces in the cabinet and ship out the deadwood......but he's not a leader, he's a weakling and idler.

Trump is a crook and facing multiple serious lawsuits once out of the WH. With IT tech available today i'm just disappointed there wasn't another Bernstein and Woodward around to bring the crook down much quicker. If you've not seen "All The Presidents Men" which is about Watergate you should watch it....brilliant acting from Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford as the reporters and Jason Robards played Washington Posts editor Ben Bradlee. They brought down Nixon with typewriters, pens, and landline telephones......todays reporters have the internet and iPhones.

Im going with the theory that he dare not sack her because he is going to cave on Brexit and doesnt want her shouting about it on the back benches. Either that or she has threatened to beat him up (Again).

She's there because of Brexit. That's the trouble....part of Cummings plan was to "get Brexit done" and he knew he'd need pro-Brexit MP's for Johnsons cabinet hence the reason he's surrounded by a bunch of incompetents. Patel has been chucked out of a job before when she went off having meetings with Israeli officials without the knowledge of either the FO or PM. The breaking of ministerial code was brought in over that too.

Probably best she stays along with the rest of the rabble. They are heading for a massive fall come January. Lets have them all in place front and centre so when the public wake up and realise who crashed them onto the rocks they know who to blame. If it can happen in America of all places it can happen here. Just look how foolish and desperate Trump and his team look now. With any luck the Republicans will never be in power again and Trump locked up. Surely that can be repeated here.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 10:58 PM

Probably best she stays along with the rest of the rabble. They are heading for a massive fall come January. Lets have them all in place front and centre so when the public wake up and realise who crashed them onto the rocks they know who to blame. If it can happen in America of all places it can happen here. Just look how foolish and desperate Trump and his team look now. With any luck the Republicans will never be in power again and Trump locked up. Surely that can be repeated here.

HAHAHAHAHA........You Haters really are quite pathetic (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

2024 is years away ;-) ...........

If you think Brexiteers will wake up to who crashed them on the rocks, you're dreaming! Exactly the same with the pussy grabbing Trumpette freaks. Look at the dimmer twins as a prime example of the deranged fanatics their cult has within it. And these loopheads were given a vote which has got the country in an unholy heck of a mess.

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 11:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHA........You Haters really are quite pathetic (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

2024 is years away ;-) ...........

If its a May election (assuming its not called sooner) its three and a half years away. No time at all. I would say its great timing. Long enough for the opposition to get their house in order and long enough for those that turned blue for Brexit to realise they were duped. If it can happen in America, it can happen here. The first priority of course is to bring down Johnson and I wouldn't be surprised if thats only three months away never mind three years.

Archived