Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:18 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 8:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:08 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 7:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:54 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 7:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:41 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-11-20 6:32 PM

"she wants to be spanked for it"... I am no fan of Ms Patel but how on earth did you think that comment was appropriate jumpstart?

Isnt that just disgusting ... Imagine suggesting violence towards an MP, a woman MP FGS ... Utterly disgusting

Does " a good beating in the polls" suggest violence? Sugar.

Ive never heard of "a good beating in the polls" ... Please show where thats been said ... Your a disgrace ... On top of accusing valuable members of supporting terrorism with no evidence and you also saying all "Israelis are fair game" to murderers you now suggest violence towards a woman ... You are a sick, twisted fella and obviously one who has no issue with violence towards women ... Vile

How many times.... It's " you're a disgrace" not your. Has some straw fallen out of your head?

I feel sorry for your missus ... One can only assume given your posts she's had straw bashed out of her head on numerous occasions ... Yuk ... Double yuk ... One presumes you cant show anything to do with "a good beating in the polls" ???

What happened to triple yuk?

Me thinks you have just shown the whole forum what you are about fella with ya last few posts ... Me thinks its them that will be going "triple yuk" ... Barry can suss out wife beaters with ease but you seem to have slipped through his radar ... Bang, bang, punch, spank ... Yuk

Have you never had a girlfriend that likes being spanked?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-11-21 7:43 AM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 6:20 PM

Priti says... I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry...she wants to be spanked for for it but will smile and laugh through it.

Thats an own goal because it helps her by drawing all the attention towards yourself

Well, well, well ... You sure is right for once ... All the attention now focused rightly on one who seemingly champions hurting a woman ... A non-white woman ... Not a Priti look for this forum is it ???

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 8:03 AM

Priti says... I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry...she wants to be spanked for for it but will smile and laugh through it.

Thats an own goal because it helps her by drawing all the attention towards yourself

Well, well, well ... You sure is right for once ... All the attention now focused rightly on one who seemingly champions hurting a woman ... A non-white woman ... Not a Priti look for this forum is it ???

I think what jumpstart is saying is that some people find Priti Patel attractive, and she is using her sex appeal to manipulate the likes of you and BoJo. Hence you are ignoring her bullying of staff.

Says the supporter of Mr “ grab women by the crotch” Trump.....Hypocrite.

John52 - 2020-11-21 8:39 AM

I think what jumpstart is saying is that some people find Priti Patel attractive, and she is using her sex appeal to manipulate the likes of you and BoJo. Hence you are ignoring her bullying of staff.

Eeeewwww! Really? 8-)

John52 - 2020-11-21 7:44 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:18 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 8:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 8:08 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 7:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:54 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-20 7:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-20 7:41 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-11-20 6:32 PM

"she wants to be spanked for it"... I am no fan of Ms Patel but how on earth did you think that comment was appropriate jumpstart?

Isnt that just disgusting ... Imagine suggesting violence towards an MP, a woman MP FGS ... Utterly disgusting

Does " a good beating in the polls" suggest violence? Sugar.

Ive never heard of "a good beating in the polls" ... Please show where thats been said ... Your a disgrace ... On top of accusing valuable members of supporting terrorism with no evidence and you also saying all "Israelis are fair game" to murderers you now suggest violence towards a woman ... You are a sick, twisted fella and obviously one who has no issue with violence towards women ... Vile

How many times.... It's " you're a disgrace" not your. Has some straw fallen out of your head?

I feel sorry for your missus ... One can only assume given your posts she's had straw bashed out of her head on numerous occasions ... Yuk ... Double yuk ... One presumes you cant show anything to do with "a good beating in the polls" ???

What happened to triple yuk?

Me thinks you have just shown the whole forum what you are about fella with ya last few posts ... Me thinks its them that will be going "triple yuk" ... Barry can suss out wife beaters with ease but you seem to have slipped through his radar ... Bang, bang, punch, spank ... Yuk

Have you never had a girlfriend?

Fixed. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-20 1:39 PM

So the report about Patels vile bullying of staff which has lain on Johnsons desk for two months, has only now been addressed and typically Johnson is trying to sweep it under the carpet. Patel was found to have broken ministerial code which for a cabinet member is an extremely serious offence warranting dismissal.

Now Johnsons adviser on the code itself, Sir Alex Allan, has resigned since Johnson overruled him. Johnsons inactions pretty much amount to condoning bullying in the workplace.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/20/priti-patel-boris-johnson-bullying-report-findings

Gavin Williamsons view; https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1329717439706357760

Ooooh the hypocrisy (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You LOSER Bully's should look in the mirror >:-) ..........

Fortunately us Brexiteers are made of sterner stuff than Snowflake civil servants B-) ...........

jumpstart - 2020-11-21 8:46 AM

Crikey ... So you are justifying your call for violence towards a female Indian MP by quoting a fella you hate and call an "idiot" ... You need help and I imagine one or two women have prolly needed help n'all after falling foul of ya ... Yuk

Birdbrain - 2020-11-21 1:09 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-21 8:46 AM

Crikey ... So you are justifying your call for violence towards a female Indian MP by quoting a fella you hate and call an "idiot" ... You need help and I imagine one or two women have prolly needed help n'all after falling foul of ya ... Yuk

Indian? I thought she was British. (lol)

jumpstart - 2020-11-21 7:28 AM

Disgusting..PM refuses to give bully the boot.

Sky News: Priti Patel damaged by bullying inquiry process - and there's a chance it could rear its head again.

https://news.sky.com/story/priti-patel-damaged-by-bullying-inquiry-process-and-theres-a-chance-it-could-rear-its-head-again-12137660

It goes from bad to worse. Johnson now facing questions whether he tried to persuade his adviser, Sir Alex Allan, to "tone down" his report on Patels bullying. That Sir Alex has since resigned after Johnson ignored Sir Alex's advice, suggests he had as does Downing street.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-11-21/boris-johnson-tried-and-failed-to-get-investigator-to-water-down-patel-bullying-report

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55026137

A rare thing nowadays.....a voice of reason and sense from a Tory.....and whose headed the same dept as Patel.....but without bullying his staff.

Former home secretary Ken Clarke has expressed concern over the prime minister’s refusal to sack Priti Patel, despite a formal investigation finding evidence that she had bullied civil servants.

Speaking on Times Radio on Saturday, Clarke said he was troubled by the “awkward situation”.

“It was assumed before that if an investigation was taken this far and if anyone was found to have broken the ministerial code, I don’t think anyone would have doubted the minister, to use the old phrase, would have to consider his or her position,” he said.

Clarke said he was particularly worried by the resignation of Sir Alex Allan, the prime minister’s ethics adviser, whom he described as “quiet and reasonable”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/21/ken-clarke-joins-criticism-of-boris-johnsons-refusal-to-sack-priti-patel

Why is Patel even IN a job at all?? 8-)

Priti Patel repeatedly backed company accused of obtaining Nigerian gas contract through corruption

Home secretary sought to intervene in on behalf of firm in dispute with Nigerian government

Priti Patel sought to publicly intervene three times on behalf of an offshore company which has been accused in a British court of obtaining a £100m contract from the Nigerian government through corruption.

She repeatedly backed the company, Process & Industrial Development (P&ID), a British Virgin Islands-registered gas company, in its long legal dispute with the Nigerian government over a gas processing plant.

The home secretary is currently in the centre of a political storm after being accused of bullying staff in her department. She faces calls to resign after an investigation concluded that she had breached the ministerial code of conduct, although it also found her actions may have been “unintentional”.

Ms Patel’s intervention in the court case took place before she was appointed home secretary by Boris Johnson. She was joined in supporting the company by Shanker Singham, a prominent fellow Brexit advocate, who is now a government trade adviser, in the bitterly contested legal action.

The case had been an issue of huge public interest in Nigeria with accusations of bribery and collusion between public officials and private concerns. President Muhammadu Buhari raised the matter during a speech at the United Nations General Assembly in September. “The present Nigerian government is facing the challenges of corruption head on,” he said. “We are giving notice to international criminal groups by the vigorous prosecution of the P&ID scam attempting to cheat Nigeria out of billions of dollars.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-gas-contract-corruption-nigeria-process-industrial-development-b1759441.html

She is in the job because she is one of the En vogue Hang em high Populist hard Brexit crew. In some respects they are like a watered down version of the rotten to the core lot that are currently surrounding Trump and look whats happened to them or is about to happen at least.

The tide may well turn though in the not too distant future once Brexit is their undoing. Johnson has many faces however and just puts on the right face for whichever way he thinks is best for that month. Cruella however is just vile through and through. Just look at her, her mannerisms, the smirk and rhetoric. Just not a decent person at all but very few of them are now. It cant last. Just like with Trump they will come undone sooner or later.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 2:59 PM

A rare thing nowadays.....a voice of reason and sense from a Tory.....and whose headed the same dept as Patel.....but without bullying his staff.

Yeah like a fellow Remoaner LOSER isn't going to miss a opportunity to Sh1tstir? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Lets face it Bullet Liar, the civil service is infested with Remoaner/LOSERS *-) ........

Coz BREXIT means they will have to do a days work.....and wont have anyone else to blame >:-) .........

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 3:42 PM

She is in the job because she is one of the En vogue Hang em high Populist hard Brexit crew. In some respects they are like a watered down version of the rotten to the core lot that are currently surrounding Trump and look whats happened to them or is about to happen at least.

The tide may well turn though in the not too distant future once Brexit is their undoing. Johnson has many faces however and just puts on the right face for whichever way he thinks is best for that month. Cruella however is just vile through and through. Just look at her, her mannerisms, the smirk and rhetoric. Just not a decent person at all but very few of them are now. It cant last. Just like with Trump they will come undone sooner or later.

Patel should be in a cell, not a job and it begs the question just how much more corruption she's been involved in. I cannot see how she can be allowed to stay on after all this now. Johnson missed an opportunity to score some good headlines for a change. Sack Patel, make a speech about zero tolerance to bullying in the workplace (after all it is anti-bullying week!), have a mini reshuffle with some new faces in the cabinet and ship out the deadwood......but he's not a leader, he's a weakling and idler.

Trump is a crook and facing multiple serious lawsuits once out of the WH. With IT tech available today i'm just disappointed there wasn't another Bernstein and Woodward around to bring the crook down much quicker. If you've not seen "All The Presidents Men" which is about Watergate you should watch it....brilliant acting from Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford as the reporters and Jason Robards played Washington Posts editor Ben Bradlee. They brought down Nixon with typewriters, pens, and landline telephones......todays reporters have the internet and iPhones.

Perhaps she mistook the term civil “servant” to mean that they were somehow lesser beings. How wrong could she be? That mien of subservience is a fiction, they are far cleverer than most of us; if you cross them, they will do everything in their power to bring you down. I don’t seek to excuse her behaviour. She doesn’t appear to be a person that is prepared to listen to those that have been there and got the T-shirt.

Bulletguy - 2020-11-21 4:14 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-21 3:42 PM

Patel should be in a cell, not a job and it begs the question just how much more corruption she's been involved in. I cannot see how she can be allowed to stay on after all this now. Johnson missed an opportunity to score some good headlines for a change. Sack Patel, make a speech about zero tolerance to bullying in the workplace (after all it is anti-bullying week!), have a mini reshuffle with some new faces in the cabinet and ship out the deadwood......but he's not a leader, he's a weakling and idler.

Trump is a crook and facing multiple serious lawsuits once out of the WH. With IT tech available today i'm just disappointed there wasn't another Bernstein and Woodward around to bring the crook down much quicker. If you've not seen "All The Presidents Men" which is about Watergate you should watch it....brilliant acting from Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford as the reporters and Jason Robards played Washington Posts editor Ben Bradlee. They brought down Nixon with typewriters, pens, and landline telephones......todays reporters have the internet and iPhones.

Im going with the theory that he dare not sack her because he is going to cave on Brexit and doesnt want her shouting about it on the back benches. Either that or she has threatened to beat him up (Again).

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2020-11-21 6:04 PM

Perhaps she mistook the term civil “servant” to mean that they were somehow lesser beings. How wrong could she be? That mien of subservience is a fiction, they are far cleverer than most of us; if you cross them, they will do everything in their power to bring you down. I don’t seek to excuse her behaviour. She doesn’t appear to be a person that is prepared to listen to those that have been there and got the T-shirt.

Got the "T" shirt? ;-) .........In what?.......Self importance and empire building? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1309421/westminster-news-dominic-cummings-boris-johnson-civil-service-politics-spt

Looks like its a nice earner *-) .......and it's being going on for decades :-| .......

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-11-21 6:13 PM

Apart from being a bully she is a liar, that's what she got sacked for last time. What's next to add?

Has Bully Bullet Liar been sacked from here? >:-) ........

Just askin....

Archived