StuartO

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-23 4:17 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 3:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-23 3:40 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:29 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-22 8:40 PM

StuartO - 2020-11-22 8:18 PM

That doesn’t make sense to me at all Brian. My surname originates from around 800AD in this land and social mobility didn’t arise until after WW2 in my family so my ancestors were as good as slaves under the feudal system followed by Working industrial class so it’s pretty unlikely that they ever had any benefit from slavery or that they had any intact with anyone other than their own kind until after WW2 and immigrants prior to the arrival of lots of South Asian workers for the dying Cotton Industry. I was the first to achieve anything other than a working class role in life. If there is responsibility for historical anything I can’t see how it makes any sense to accuse me or my family of anything except becoming resentful when the Asian communities in East Lancashire (after I had left) became so numerous and overtly tribal that they started taking over. The first person “of colour” I had any personal dealings with was the son of a Nigerian judge with whom I shared a body in the Anatomy Dissection Room and we got on fine. He became an orthopaedic surgeon and moved to Texas, invented a clever gadget and made millions. Colour simply wasn’t an element in our relationship; we were both busy enough coping with being foreigners in Glasgow.

You’re welcome to feel responsibility for the dark side of British history if you want to but I certainly don’t.

Brian world ... Other European countries with a colonial history good ... Us with a colonial history bad ... Makes me laugh, why those like Brian want to live in the past and hate his own country for that past yet in many countries today much worse atrocities happen than ever happened under British rule and the Brians of the world stay quiet ... Wonder why ... Hate on Brian

Brian's just another sad and bitter Loser who like his fellow Remoaners on here will twist anything to suit their Mr Angry agenda (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I'm only hanging around on here for another 38 days......just purely to rub their noses in it >:-) ........

Then I'll be off B-) ........

you and the rest of whats left of the social media Brexiteers I bet. Coward.

I bet come the end of January you wont find anyone online that admits to voting for Brexit.

Nope.......I'm b*ggering off because we will be mega busy next spring with building work starting hopefully B-) .........

Looks like another post worthy of bookmarking from Walter Parasiteman Mitty. *-)

Blimey that's quick for you Bullet Liar 8-) .....

That was only a few minutes after I pressed my W^nker button (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aaaaaaw David ... You going will give Barrys Grindr buddy lots more time to spend with his family ......... Well maybe it wont, he'll be hunting you down on internet world and hunting down your home address to send you lots of junk mail ... The squad are a bit boring though, thankfully Britains Got Brains DumbFart has livened it up a bit his bloopers ... I love you Dave xxx

That doesn’t make sense to me at all Brian. My surname originates from around 800AD in this land and social mobility didn’t arise until after WW2 in my family so my ancestors were as good as slaves under the feudal system followed by Working industrial class so it’s pretty unlikely that they ever had any benefit from slavery or that they had any intact with anyone other than their own kind until after WW2 and immigrants prior to the arrival of lots of South Asian workers for the dying Cotton Industry. I was the first to achieve anything other than a working class role in life. If there is responsibility for historical anything I can’t see how it makes any sense to accuse me or my family of anything except becoming resentful when the Asian communities in East Lancashire (after I had left) became so numerous and overtly tribal that they started taking over. The first person “of colour” I had any personal dealings with was the son of a Nigerian judge with whom I shared a body in the Anatomy Dissection Room and we got on fine. He became an orthopaedic surgeon and moved to Texas, invented a clever gadget and made millions. Colour simply wasn’t an element in our relationship; we were both busy enough coping with being foreigners in Glasgow.

You’re welcome to feel responsibility for the dark side of British history if you want to but I certainly don’t.

Brian world ... Other European countries with a colonial history good ... Us with a colonial history bad ... Makes me laugh, why those like Brian want to live in the past and hate his own country for that past yet in many countries today much worse atrocities happen than ever happened under British rule and the Brians of the world stay quiet ... Wonder why ... Hate on Brian

Brian's just another sad and bitter Loser who like his fellow Remoaners on here will twist anything to suit their Mr Angry agenda (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I'm only hanging around on here for another 38 days......just purely to rub their noses in it >:-) ........

I bet come the end of January you wont find anyone online that admits to voting for Brexit.

Nope.......I'm b*ggering off because we will be mega busy next spring with building work starting hopefully B-) .........

Plus after 4 years of LOSER bitching even I have "had enough" *-) ........

I would of b*ggered off last January :D .......

But another Loser liar got me evicted before I could write my dear John :-| .......

So I'm still here for another 38 days at least......unless another Loser liar gets me kicked off >:-) .........

Give over! Its not Spring until April. Chicken!!!!

Will you be coming back for Brexit Referendum II?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-23 4:37 PM

But another Loser liar got me evicted before I could write my dear John :-| .......

So I'm still here for another 38 days at least......unless another Loser liar gets me kicked off >:-) .........

1 minute past midnight on New Years Eve will be my "Last Post" ;-) .......

Assuming I'm not to p*ssed to manage it :D .....

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 4:45 PM

Why wait?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-11-23 5:33 PM

Why wait?

I cant wait ;-) .......

4 years of dealing with LOSER (Dumbf*ks)s should be enough for anyone :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-23 6:05 PM

Giggle......I would click on your link if I knew it was worth it ;-) .......

But I know its not :D .......

Come on Pelmet either you can't answer Brians simple question or you don't know what you meant. Which is it?

So again, who is "our", who is "they", and what does "use our history against us" mean? They are your own words, so you must have some idea what they mean.

So, last try. "Us" is the non-communists, and "they" are the communists? Is that right? If so, what is all this "rewriting" stuff about? What, of our history, is being rewritten, by whom, and when? You said it, so you must know, mustn't you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-23 7:46 PM

Come on Pelmet either you can't answer Brians simple question or you don't know what you meant. Which is it?

So again, who is "our", who is "they", and what does "use our history against us" mean? They are your own words, so you must have some idea what they mean.

So, last try. "Us" is the non-communists, and "they" are the communists? Is that right? If so, what is all this "rewriting" stuff about? What, of our history, is being rewritten, by whom, and when? You said it, so you must know, mustn't you?

How many last tries by Brian's Bum Chum is this? ;-) ........

Kinda lost count (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-11-21 6:59 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 6:23 PM......................There's nothing difficult about defending our country from those who would USE HISTORY against us *-) .......

Unless you're on their side? >:-) .........

Probably a pointless question, but who is "our" and who is "their". Do I detect racial prejudice here? Just askin'! :-D

But then, what on earth does "use history against us" mean? If history is fact, how can it be "used against us"? It can't be denied, can it? Is your comfort zone being disrupted, or are you just being challenged to think too much? How's the itching? :-D

Seeing as your Botty Totty keeps on nagging me ;-) ........

"Use history against us".... refers to those who wish to rewrite our history to fit their agenda :-| ......

Obviously being a limp liberal you are happy for it to be rewritten by those who weren't there *-) ......

BTW.......Always happy to poke the forums PITA's (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 7:51 PM

When you wrote that original post, you didn't know what you meant did you? It was some rubbish you'd made up as you went along and thought it sounded/looked good when infact it was meaningless utter tripe and garbage as none of it makes sense.

This was what you wrote;

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 6:23 PM

There's nothing difficult about defending our country from those who would USE HISTORY against us *-) .......

To which Brian asked;

Probably a pointless question, but who is "our" and who is "their". Do I detect racial prejudice here? Just askin'! :-D

But then, what on earth does "use history against us" mean? If history is fact, how can it be "used against us"? It can't be denied, can it? Is your comfort zone being disrupted, or are you just being challenged to think too much? How's the itching? :-D

and your reply was;

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 8:16 PM

Don't tell me you haven't noticed how the rabid Marxist left are rewriting OUR history to suit THEIR agenda? *-) ........

You LOSERS really are a desperate bunch 8-) ........

and Brian tried again;

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-22 6:13 PM

Now, now, Dave. I asked you three questions above, and answers came there none!

So again, who is "our", who is "they", and what does "use our history against us" mean? They are your own words, so you must have some idea what they mean. Or were you just sounding off without checking your facts again? Sorry to press you, but you do have form in that department.

I'm just trying to work out whether you expect anything you post to be taken seriously, or just dismissed as the ramblings of a bitter and resentful (prematurely) old man.

So, last try. "Us" is the non-communists, and "they" are the communists? Is that right? If so, what is all this "rewriting" stuff about? What, of our history, is being rewritten, by whom, and when? You said it, so you must know, mustn't you? :-D

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:07 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 6:23 PM......................There's nothing difficult about defending our country from those who would USE HISTORY against us *-) .......

"Use history against us".... refers to those who wish to rewrite our history to fit their agenda :-| ......

But WHO are "those" you claim are "rewriting our history". What "history" and what "agenda"? Stop posting silly riddles. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-23 8:10 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 7:51 PM

When you wrote that original post, you didn't know what you meant did you? It was some rubbish you'd made up as you went along and thought it sounded/looked good when infact it was meaningless utter tripe and garbage as none of it makes sense.

This was what you wrote;

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 6:23 PM

There's nothing difficult about defending our country from those who would USE HISTORY against us *-) .......

To which Brian asked;

and your reply was;

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 8:16 PM

Don't tell me you haven't noticed how the rabid Marxist left are rewriting OUR history to suit THEIR agenda? *-) ........

You LOSERS really are a desperate bunch 8-) ........

and Brian tried again;

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-22 6:13 PM

Now, now, Dave. I asked you three questions above, and answers came there none!

So again, who is "our", who is "they", and what does "use our history against us" mean? They are your own words, so you must have some idea what they mean. Or were you just sounding off without checking your facts again? Sorry to press you, but you do have form in that department.

I'm just trying to work out whether you expect anything you post to be taken seriously, or just dismissed as the ramblings of a bitter and resentful (prematurely) old man.

So, last try. "Us" is the non-communists, and "they" are the communists? Is that right? If so, what is all this "rewriting" stuff about? What, of our history, is being rewritten, by whom, and when? You said it, so you must know, mustn't you? :-D

Note to self ;-) .......Stop pressing the W*nker button :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-23 8:15 PM

But WHO are "those" you claim are "rewriting our history". What "history" and what "agenda"? Stop posting silly riddles. *-)

Damn......I think my W*nker button is stuck :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:17 PM

hope his infatuation doesnt switch back to me once you is dust Dave ... He needs a target for his anger

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-23 8:38 PM

hope his infatuation doesnt switch back to me once you is dust Dave ... He needs a target for his anger

I hope you aren't shirking your care in the community responsibilities? :D ........

I've got a extension to build ;-) .......

Someone has to look after the Haters? 8-) .......

Or us Brexiteers could all b*gger off one minute after midnight and let them stew in their own cesspit :-D ........

Just a suggestion ;-) .......

So you had no idea what you meant in those first post at all? It was just meaningless rubbish you'd made up as you went along. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-23 8:49 PM

So you had no idea what you meant in those first post at all? It was just meaningless rubbish you'd made up as you went along. *-)

Button's still stuck :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-23 8:38 PM

I hope you aren't shirking your care in the community responsibilities? :D ........

I've got a extension to build ;-) .......

Someone has to look after the Haters? 8-) .......

Or us Brexiteers could all b*gger off one minute after midnight and let them stew in their own cesspit :-D ........

Just a suggestion ;-) .......

Not a bad idea ... A hate forum, just for haters for the new year

My exchange with Brian seems to have gon fallow among the squabbling exchanges so I've bumped my last post in the hope that Brian will respond.

That doesn’t make sense to me at all Brian. [Your argument that we all share responsibility stemming from our history.] My surname originates from around 800AD in this land and social mobility didn’t arise until after WW2 in my family so my ancestors were as good as slaves under the feudal system followed by Working industrial class so it’s pretty unlikely that they ever had any benefit from slavery or that they had any intact with anyone other than their own kind until after WW2 and immigrants prior to the arrival of lots of South Asian workers for the dying Cotton Industry. I was the first to achieve anything other than a working class role in life. If there is responsibility for historical anything I can’t see how it makes any sense to accuse me or my family of anything except becoming resentful when the Asian communities in East Lancashire (after I had left) became so numerous and overtly tribal that they started taking over. The first person “of colour” I had any personal dealings with was the son of a Nigerian judge with whom I shared a body in the Anatomy Dissection Room and we got on fine. He became an orthopaedic surgeon and moved to Texas, invented a clever gadget and made millions. Colour simply wasn’t an element in our relationship; we were both busy enough coping with being foreigners in Glasgow.

An additional point I could make is that most non-whites living in UK (apart from places like London) are second or third generation voting UK citizens so why is my continuing personal responsibility as a Brit for the dark side of British History any different that theirs?

Birdbrain - 2020-11-22 7:36 PM......................................Do you expect modern Germans to "own" WW2 atrocities from only 80 years ago the same ???

My impression is that, by and large, and especially the youth, they do. All Germans? No. No group of 70 odd million people who live in a democratic country could be expected to all think in the same way. And before you ask one of your usual silly questions; no, I haven't been around Germany interviewing the Germans on their reactions to their past atrocities. So my impression is gained by what I read and see in the mainstream media, and by the way in which the Germans have opened their Holocaust sites to the public and otherwise erected public memorials to those events. The Berlin Holocaust memorial was especially impressive, both for its scale and for its highly publicised, central, location.

Birdbrain - 2020-11-22 8:40 PM............................Brian world ... Other European countries with a colonial history good ... Us with a colonial history bad ... Makes me laugh, why those like Brian want to live in the past and hate his own country for that past yet in many countries today much worse atrocities happen than ever happened under British rule and the Brians of the world stay quiet ... Wonder why ... Hate on Brian

You see only what you expect, or want, to see. Please tell where I wrote anything that amounts to "Other European countries with a colonial history good ... Us with a colonial history bad". Go on, I dare you. Quote me that passage. :-D

pelmetman - 2020-11-23 8:07 PM......................"Use history against us".... refers to those who wish to rewrite our history to fit their agenda :-| ......

Obviously being a limp liberal you are happy for it to be rewritten by those who weren't there *-) .......

So more or less anyone who you've been told is/are rewriting "our history" to fit "their" agenda? You can't point to a single example, though, can you? You're just unthinkingly parroting stuff you've heard/half-read/understood "somewhere" to that effect - because it fits your "agenda".

As to it being rewritten by those who weren't there - it's history, Dave, mostly (even "your" "history") written by those who weren't there, usually by reference to supposedly reliable contemporary reports from those who were there - or were alive at the time - by historians who themselves have political and other biases, and are prone to taking sides on this, or that, event.

What makes you so sure the "history" you claim to "know" is the pure, unvarnished, truth? If it is, it will be the first ever history in the history of history that falls into that category!! :-D "History" is continually being rewritten, as new information giving previously undiscovered insights into historic events is discovered in archives and attics here and there.

But still you don't answer the really simple question: wo is "we", and who are "they"? My conclusion is that either you don't know, because you haven't bothered to ask or find out, or you're too ashamed to admit who you have in mind - in which case one has to ask why that would be?

Proper answers to all the above please! Chop, chop! :-D

pelmetman - 2020-11-21 8:16 PM........................

1 Don't tell me you haven't noticed how the rabid Marxist left are rewriting OUR history to suit THEIR agenda? *-) ........

2 You LOSERS really are a desperate bunch 8-) ........

1 I hadn't, but if they are, they aren't likely to succeed are they? Ask yourself how likely it is that a "rabid Marxist left" history of Britain could become widely accepted - except, of course, among the rabid Marxist left! It would be shredded in no time by proper historians.

2 "Losers" is you favoured reference to remainers (and now presumably Trump! :-D). So how on earth does Brexit come into the role of the UK in the slave trade and other related events arise? This is completely irrelevant, pointless, nonsense.

Archived