BoJo Breaks Covid Rules ...

Birdbrain

..and "BoJo" *-) said

"This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry. I talk every day about the importance of masks, so I'm not going to offer any excuses.

"I was in the wrong, I'm kicking myself, and I'm sorry."

Nice to see "BoJo" admitting his mistake and apologising so profusely

When he has been careful enough to avoid catching covid himself *-)

John52 - 2020-12-23 7:02 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

"This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry. I talk every day about the importance of masks, so I'm not going to offer any excuses.

So she broke the rules ??? ... Simple yes or no will do

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:04 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

She?

Has BoJo had a sex change?

John52 - 2020-12-23 7:09 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

She?

Deflection number 1 ... Try again ... Has she broke the rules ??? ... Like before yes or no will suffice

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:11 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

She?

Deflection number 1 ... Try again ... Has she broke the rules ??? ... Like before yes or no will suffice

I'm going back to your thread title

How is that a deflection?

John52 - 2020-12-23 7:17 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

She?

Deflection 2 ... I can see where this is going ... Try again ... Has she broke the rules ??? ... Simple yes or no will do, though you seem to be having difficulty with something so simple

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:19 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

She?

Deflection 2 ... I can see where this is going ... Try again ... Has she broke the rules ??? ... Simple yes or no will do, though you seem to be having difficulty with something so simple

You Titled your thread

BoJo Breaks Covid

are you trying to deflect it to someone else?

John52 - 2020-12-23 7:26 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:19 AM

..and "BoJo" *-) said

She?

You Titled your thread

BoJo Breaks Covid

are you trying to deflect it to someone else?

You seemed more than happy in replying with your first reply post but then its all gone down hill ... Down hill so much you refuse to give a simple yes or no to a simple question ... Did she break the rules ??? ... That'll be the 3rd time

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:37 AM

jumpstart - 2020-12-23 7:28 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 6:39 AM

... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55419564 ... Oh dear

.....Bojo breaks covid rules.... ??? You seem a little confused.

Chuckle ... You claiming others are "confused" has to be an early April Fool thing surely ... You do know its not April dont ya

So have you made a mistake with the Post title ....Yes ..or ..No. You seen reluctant to admit your error.

jumpstart - 2020-12-23 7:52 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:37 AM

jumpstart - 2020-12-23 7:28 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 6:39 AM

... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55419564 ... Oh dear

.....Bojo breaks covid rules.... ??? You seem a little confused.

Chuckle ... You claiming others are "confused" has to be an early April Fool thing surely ... You do know its not April dont ya

So have you made a mistake with the Post title ....Yes ..or ..No. You seen reluctant to admit your error.

No ... Talking of being "confused" and making an "error" you seem to have made another ... What was it you called POTUS Trump ??? ... That was it, an "idiot" ... Chuckle

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 8:28 AM

John52 - 2020-12-23 8:22 AM

Thats settled then

The answer is Yes BoJo did break Covid Rules

We already knew he had ... How could we not, you tell us constantly ... Now lets try again ... 4th time ... Did she break the rules ???

Joke52 doesn't care that the Gorbals Gobbess broke the rules because he's a SNP Hypocrite (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Thats settled then

We already knew he had ... How could we not, you tell us constantly ... Now lets try again ... 4th time ... Did she break the rules ???

Looks like you are struggling to get the right question out....Chuckle

jumpstart - 2020-12-23 8:38 AM

Thats settled then

Looks like you are struggling to get the right question out....Chuckle

Looks like you are just "struggling" ... Chuckle

She broke the rules although it seems it was only as she was exiting the building. The important thing here is she has admitted doing it, held her hands up and not made any excuses and apologised. If it were Johnson there would have been some elaborate lie about going for an eye test or that he was wearing a special military grade invisible mask.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:34 AM

She broke the rules although it seems it was only as she was exiting the building. The important thing here is she has admitted doing it, held her hands up and not made any excuses and apologised. If it were Johnson there would have been some elaborate lie about going for an eye test or that he was wearing a special military grade invisible mask.

No "although" about it ... She broke the rules ... Seems your fellow bitch sister just cant bring himself to say it ... Poor liccle darling ... When you preach you gotta live by ya preaching, sumat you could do with learning

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:59 AM

No "although" about it ... She broke the rules ... Seems your fellow bitch sister just cant bring himself to say it ... Poor liccle darling ... When you preach you gotta live by ya preaching, sumat you could do with learning

And she has apologised for it. A moment of forgetfulness by the looks of it. Seems like nothing though compared to the entire Cummings debacle which of course both Johnson and Cummings tried to lie their way out of. Then of course there is the meeting in September that Johnson held where he crammed 50 people into a room and then issued a tweet warning people not to attend gatherings of more than 30 people.

.. and BoJo never goes on TV or Radio to answer unscripted questions like Nicola Sturgeon does most days.

John52 - 2020-12-23 1:45 PM

.. and BoJo never goes on TV or Radio to answer unscripted questions like Nicola Sturgeon does most days.

.... and to put it into perspective - if Nicola Sturgeon had been sitting down instead of standing she wouldn't have been breaking the rules.

In view of that and her profuse apology, none of the opposition leaders have pulled her up on it like Antony has. Because they know it would make them look foolish. :-S

John52 - 2020-12-23 7:54 PM

John52 - 2020-12-23 1:45 PM

.... and to put it into perspective - if Nicola Sturgeon had been sitting down instead of standing she wouldn't have been breaking the rules.

Aaaah ... So Krankie broke the rules ... Eventually

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 12:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:59 AM

And she has apologised for it. A moment of forgetfulness by the looks of it. Seems like nothing though compared to the entire Cummings debacle which of course both Johnson and Cummings tried to lie their way out of. Then of course there is the meeting in September that Johnson held where he crammed 50 people into a room and then issued a tweet warning people not to attend gatherings of more than 30 people.

Selective hating Barry ... Silly hater

Archived