BoJo Breaks Covid Rules ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 7:59 PM

John52 - 2020-12-23 7:54 PM

John52 - 2020-12-23 1:45 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:34 AM

She broke the rules although it seems it was only as she was exiting the building. The important thing here is she has admitted doing it, held her hands up and not made any excuses and apologised. If it were Johnson there would have been some elaborate lie about going for an eye test or that he was wearing a special military grade invisible mask.

.. and BoJo never goes on TV or Radio to answer unscripted questions like Nicola Sturgeon does most days.

.... and to put it into perspective - if Nicola Sturgeon had been sitting down instead of standing she wouldn't have been breaking the rules.

Aaaah ... So Krankie broke the rules ... Eventually

a technicality followed by a profuse apology. Which none of the opposition leaders have pursued (like you) because they realise it would make them look foolish. :-S

John52 - 2020-12-23 8:26 PM

She broke the rules although it seems it was only as she was exiting the building. The important thing here is she has admitted doing it, held her hands up and not made any excuses and apologised. If it were Johnson there would have been some elaborate lie about going for an eye test or that he was wearing a special military grade invisible mask.

.. and BoJo never goes on TV or Radio to answer unscripted questions like Nicola Sturgeon does most days.

.... and to put it into perspective - if Nicola Sturgeon had been sitting down instead of standing she wouldn't have been breaking the rules.

a technicality followed by a profuse apology. Which none of the opposition leaders have pursued (like you) because they realise it would make them look foolish. :-S

Or "stupid" like Krankie admits she looks ... Silly hater

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 8:48 PM

What makes you think I hate her?

John52 - 2020-12-23 8:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 8:48 PM

What makes you think I hate her?

What makes "you think" I ever said you did ??? ... Silly hater

Do you think the two incidents are remotely comparable? One things for sure at least Nicola just admitted it straight away and apologised. It was clearly done in error as she had been wearing a mask. Cummings and Johnson tried to deceive an entire nation and then when found out fabricated a load of nonsense and lied to the nation again.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:32 PM

Do you think the two incidents are remotely comparable? One things for sure at least Nicola just admitted it straight away and apologised. It was clearly done in error as she had been wearing a mask. Cummings and Johnson tried to deceive an entire nation and then when found out fabricated a load of nonsense and lied to the nation again.

Rules aint rules then I take it ... Rules are only rules when it suits you ... Krankie broke the rules, even she said she did and was stupid ... She called for another rule breaker to resign, she's a rule breaker so whats different hypocrite ???

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:36 PM

Rules aint rules then I take it ... Rules are only rules when it suits you ... Krankie broke the rules, even she said she did and was stupid ... She called for another rule breaker to resign, she's a rule breaker so whats different hypocrite ???

Your up late aren't you? Did you wet the bed or summat? Does your carer know you are using the puter after bedtime? (lol)

Its a bit like the difference between getting a parking ticket and running someone over p*ssed and trying to get away with it. I might get a parking ticket, in fact Ive had loads but I still think I would have the right to chastise someone for drunk driving and then leaving the scene of the accident.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 11:00 PM

Your up late aren't you? Did you wet the bed or summat? Does your carer know you are using the puter after bedtime? (lol)

Its a bit like the difference between getting a parking ticket and running someone over p*ssed and trying to get away with it. I might get a parking ticket, in fact Ive had loads but I still think I would have the right to chastise someone for drunk driving and then leaving the scene of the accident.

So the difference is a parking ticket ... Gosh ... Krankie broke the rules, called for another who broke the rules to be sacked ... I gotta say if you dont see the hypocrisy in that theres no hope for ya

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 6:54 AM

So the difference is a parking ticket ... Gosh ... Krankie broke the rules, called for another who broke the rules to be sacked ... I gotta say if you dont see the hypocrisy in that theres no hope for ya

Can't you see that Nicola Sturgeon never put anyone in danger?

If she had been sitting instead of standing she would not have been breaking the rules.

The sum total of this is that she was standing instead of sitting. Thats how petty this is.

A Technicality, which she immediately apologised profusely for.

Wheras Cummings deliberately took his virus out on a drive to 'Test his eyesight'?

And BoJo defended him >:-)

All the opposition leaders have more sense than to pursue her on this.

Because it would say more about them than it does about her.

Wheras you are just making yourself look even more foolish and petty.

Because anyone with any sense will see it and think if thats all you have got on her she can't be bad :-D

John52 - 2020-12-24 8:23 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 6:54 AM

Can't you see that Nicola Sturgeon never put anyone in danger?

If she had been sitting instead of standing she would not have been breaking the rules.

The sum total of this is that she was standing instead of sitting. Thats how petty this is.

A Technicality, which she immediately apologised profusely for.

Wheras Cummings deliberately took his virus out on a drive to 'Test his eyesight'?

And BoJo defended him >:-)

All the opposition leaders have more sense than to pursue her on this.

Because it would say more about them than it does about her.

Wheras you are just making yourself look even more foolish and petty.

Because anyone with any sense will see it and think if thats all you have got on her she can't be bad :-D

I'll quote Krankie "This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry" and she said she was "in the wrong" and had no excuses for breaking her own cover rules while chatting away to 3 elderly ladies in the pub with no mask ... Hypocrite hater aint ya

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 8:37 AM

I'll quote Krankie "This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry" and she said she was "in the wrong" and had no excuses for breaking her own cover rules while chatting away to 3 elderly ladies in the pub with no mask ..

So what do you think you can you add to that *-)

John52 - 2020-12-24 8:39 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 8:37 AM

I'll quote Krankie "This was a stupid mistake and I'm really sorry" and she said she was "in the wrong" and had no excuses for breaking her own cover rules while chatting away to 3 elderly ladies in the pub with no mask ..

So what do you think you can you add to that *-)

Chuckle ... Why would I need to add anything ... You are a funny type

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-24 8:41 AM

should we sack her and replace her with someone more trustworthy like BoJo *-)

That reminds me ;-) ..........

Do we know who LIED about Salmond? :-S ........

Was it the Gorbals Gobbess or her hubby? >:-) ..........

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 8:45 AM

Krankie called for others to be sacked ... It aint a difficult decision ... If she had an ounce of decency she would resign ... Defend away ... Hater

Dont be ridiculous. She wore a mask and made one mistake taking it off, I think whilst she was leaving. She didnt intentionally break the rules but made a mistake. There is no comparison to what Cummings did and the cover up him and Johnson tried to pull off. None whatsoever.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-24 1:28 PM

She wore a mask and made one mistake taking it off, I think whilst she was leaving. .

Either that or she stood up before she put her mask on. Instead of putting it on whilst she was still sitting down and then standing up. Which would have been within the rules.

Who has never made a mistake like that.

I've walked right in to a supermarket before I realised I hadn't got my mask on :$

As you say, to try and compare her with what Cummings and BoJo did is absurd.

John52 - 2020-12-24 2:16 PM

She wore a mask and made one mistake taking it off, I think whilst she was leaving. .

Either that or she stood up before she put her mask on. Instead of putting it on whilst she was still sitting down and then standing up. Which would have been within the rules.

I've walked right in to a supermarket before I realised I hadn't got my mask on :$

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what the legal stance is. I know you are supposed to wear a mask inside but is it law? How come its ok to not wear one sitting down but you must if standing up? I know in shops here most people wear them but not all. Either way its a minor infringement and for sure Nicola would not have done it deliberately unlike Cummings.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-24 2:45 PM

John52 - 2020-12-24 2:16 PM

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what the legal stance is. I know you are supposed to wear a mask inside but is it law? How come its ok to not wear one sitting down but you must if standing up? I know in shops here most people wear them but not all. Either way its a minor infringement and for sure Nicola would not have done it deliberately unlike Cummings.

Been so many changes I've lost track of it too.

Last I heard was you can take your mask off when sitting down, which she would obviously have to do there to eat and drink - ever since Dishi Rishi's (now quietly forgotten) Eat out to Help out scam. But she should have put it back on when she stood up, and forgot. :-S

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-12-24 9:26 AM

Joke52 Bump :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-24 7:46 PM

Why are you asking me?

When you are accusing someone of lying its your responsibility to prove it.

Not mine.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-25 7:59 AM

Why are you asking me?

Not mine.

Hypocrite >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-12-25 8:41 AM

John52 - 2020-12-25 7:59 AM

Why are you asking me?

Not mine.

Hypocrite >:-) ...........

Because you make wild accusations and expect me to prove them for you :-S

Archived