Hahaaaaaaaaa ...

Birdbrain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:27 PM

Best wait and see the details eh? Lets put it this way, Farage and the ERG dont sound too happy tonight.

Talk of sell out by Johnson but as far as I can tell its still not settled yet anyway.

How do you know Mr Farage isnt happy Barry ... Where has he said anything

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:29 PM

Best wait and see the details eh? Lets put it this way, Farage and the ERG dont sound too happy tonight.

Talk of sell out by Johnson but as far as I can tell its still not settled yet anyway.

Barry ???

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:46 PM

Barry ???

I saw a tweet on DS earlier but I Cant find it now. Something about a sell out. He wont be happy regardless though because any deal means the WA (Oven ready Brexit Deal) stands and that is already heavily in favour of the EU. No deal trade deal likely would have seen the Tories trash that and everything that is in it. If they signed a trade deal they wont be reneging on the WA. Watch the media try and spin it though.

My guess is the media will try and spin it as a great Johnson victory. If it bears any resemblance to my "Insiders" deal from November then its been a Johnson plan all along. He just needed to make it look like it was all failing then at the last minute ride in himself to save the day. The devil will be in the detail and Farage, the ERG and of course the remain camp will dissect in great detail. If it arrives of course.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-23 10:55 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:46 PM

Barry ???

I saw a tweet on DS earlier but I Cant find it now. Something about a sell out. He wont be happy regardless though because any deal means the WA (Oven ready Brexit Deal) stands and that is already heavily in favour of the EU. No deal trade deal likely would have seen the Tories trash that and everything that is in it. If they signed a trade deal they wont be reneging on the WA. Watch the media try and spin it though.

My guess is the media will try and spin it as a great Johnson victory. If it bears any resemblance to my "Insiders" deal from November then its been a Johnson plan all along. He just needed to make it look like it was all failing then at the last minute ride in himself to save the day. The devil will be in the detail and Farage, the ERG and of course the remain camp will dissect in great detail. If it arrives of course.

Hes been on about a sellout for years ... Your Twitter link doesnt work ... Ive looked on his Twitter feed and nothing so it looks like more Barry garbage

Birdbrain - 2020-12-23 10:20 PM

... If its true that sure is guna be pi$$ funny ... https://twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/1341869025991733248/photo/1 ... Hows bitchy doomsday Barry guna live with that

Its over 2,000 pages long, and not been released yet.

What sort of person could declare it a victory without seeing it or having time to read it *-)

John52 - 2020-12-24 8:37 AM

... If its true that sure is guna be pi$$ funny ... https://twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/1341869025991733248/photo/1 ... Hows bitchy doomsday Barry guna live with that

What sort of person could declare it a victory without seeing it or having time to read it *-)

I dont know ... Who's claimed a "victory" ???

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 8:39 AM

Try reading the links you post *-)

John52 - 2020-12-24 9:18 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 8:39 AM

Try reading the links you post *-)

Try showing me where it mentions "victory"

colin - 2020-12-24 9:24 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 6:34 AM

Hes been on about a sellout for years ... Your Twitter link doesnt work ... Ive looked on his Twitter feed and nothing so it looks like more Barry garbage

If you look at it in my post should work fine.

Princess ... If you read his Twitter feed hes been on about a fisheries sellout for ages and anyway Barry tells us Farage is nothing, one who cant even get on TV and has to film videos of chancers breaking into Britain but yet all of a sudden to the haters hes somehow important ... Hypocrites

Guest pelmetman

If it helps ;-) ...........

I'm happy to claim it as a VICTORY for Boris B-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 9:35 AM

colin - 2020-12-24 9:24 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-24 6:34 AM

If you look at it in my post should work fine.

Princess ... If you read his Twitter feed hes been on about a fisheries sellout for ages and anyway Barry tells us Farage is nothing, one who cant even get on TV and has to film videos of chancers breaking into Britain but yet all of a sudden to the haters hes somehow important ... Hypocrites

Farage is important because BoJo is scared of his resurgence, so BoJo is upstaging Farage by driving us into a hard Brexit.

...... or knowing whether it will be ratified by the other 27 countries.

Contrary to your Brexiteer propaganda, the EU cannot force it on its member countries.

They can exercise their sovereignty in minutes.

Like France has in Calais.

And Britain could have done before the virus got here.

We know Spain is likely to object because of Gibraltar.

BoJo isn't exactly popular in the rest of the EU either.

The devil will be in the detail and you can be sure it will be dissected in due course PDQ.

Ive been too busy this morning to even catch the news but from what I have seen briefly it looks like

Johnson caved on fishing and gave away all our fish for the next 5 years and then gave away 75% of them after that, agreed to a Level Playing Field so the standards of goods we sell to the EU meet the standards of the Single Market, we have agreed on terms in line with WTO terms and the UK Japan deal for state aid but we still don't have tariff and duty free access to the Single Market, we don't have access to the trade deals the EU have around the world either but some of those have been rolled over already.

As far as I gather (again this is just what I read quickly) none of it includes services which is 80% of our economy but I might be wrong. All needs clarifying.

Of course the WA (Mays deal) stands. The oven ready Brexit deal which is totally in the EUs favour. This will include the 40 Billion or whatever it is now.

It wont matter of course as the tabloids will sell it as a great "Boris" Victory and that will be that. The Brexiteers wont look at the details or believe them when they are exposed.

Archived