What should we give away next?

CurtainRaiser

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-01 12:03 PM

So we've given Gibraltar and northern Ireland away, Scotland is heading towards the exit, might as well give the Falklands up?

I expect the Falklanders were not too impressed by how UK treated them over the referendum denying them a vote.

I wish we could give Gibraltar back to the Spanish.

Would make it far better for motorhomers and less of a drain on our finances like the Falklands.

But the Government will hang on to it at any price - to you.

Neither are of any use to us, but its another Tax haven for their chums, and a base for their military.

Like Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and HM Tax Havens BoJo will maintain his empire at your expense.

So we've given Gibraltar and northern Ireland away, Scotland is heading towards the exit, might as well give the Falklands up?

What a hypocrite you are!

You and your like have accused the Brexiteers of having dreams of Empire again. Now you are whingeing about reaching an amicable settlement on an outdated outpost of Empire.

I hope someone bought you a long spoon and got you a job on a sewage farm. *-)

Bulletguy - 2021-01-01 12:29 PM

I expect the Falklanders were not too impressed by how UK treated them over the referendum denying them a vote.

Like Gibraltarians and all the other tax havens they are only British where it suits them

They are not British when it comes to paying British taxes for their defence etc etc

Archived