Boris lying again about CV-19

colin

Barryd999 - 2021-01-03 5:18 PM

Watch this and make up your own mind.

Seems pretty obvious to me. Government taking risks with peoples lives as well as not having a proper strategy to roll out the vaccines.

Watch it again and listen carefully to the words between 25 and 40 seconds. It is just another non story manufactured for idiots like you to turn into a false positive so you can have another political dig at Boris. I appear to understand the nuances of the English language better than you do as you keep saying you are not stupid ... allegedly. :->

747 - 2021-01-03 8:40 PM

Seems pretty obvious to me. Government taking risks with peoples lives as well as not having a proper strategy to roll out the vaccines.

Watch it again and listen carefully to the words between 25 and 40 seconds. It is just another non story manufactured for idiots like you to turn into a false positive so you can have another political dig at Boris. I appear to understand the nuances of the English language better than you do as you keep saying you are not stupid ... allegedly. :->

Its certainly not a “non story”, take a look at the PHE Green Book.

jumpstart - 2021-01-04 7:39 AM

Its certainly not a “non story”, take a look at the PHE Green Book.

747 is very selective in his choice of words from the clip.

The clip lasts 4 mins 40 seconds - and he chooses 15 seconds which suit his agenda.

For a bit of balance have a listen to the section between 2mins 40 sec and 2 mins 50 secs.

In that section a professor from Cornell University says he thinks that our government is " guessing it's way out of a mess ".

;-)

Errrrr. 25-40 seconds in she says "New Government guidance says people could be given a different second vaccine to their first"!! 8-)

Barryd999 - 2021-01-04 10:38 AM

Errrrr. 25-40 seconds in she says "New Government guidance says people could be given a different second vaccine to their first"!! 8-)

I think he ment DON'T listen between 25-40 seconds in.??

Birdbrain - 2021-01-03 8:24 AM

John52 - 2021-01-03 8:15 AM

It will be news worth starting a thread for when BoJo tells the truth 8-)

Talking of starting to tell the truth ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/08/nicola-sturgeons-husband-contradicted-evidence-alex-salmond-inquiry ... Who to believe ???

We all know BoJo is not the only person to tell lies

So what?

Does that mean its OK for our Prime Minister to tell lies?

This is what we are up against. Johnson has just said on national TV that children carry no risk and teachers are at no more risk than any other profession. 8-) He actually said that, not making it up.

He also claimed they are following the science despite SAGE repeatedly saying to shut the schools. I work in IT. Well ok I am semi retired but all I do is move equipment around the country with the click of a mouse, remote into systems now and again and send people invoices for the pleasure. I would say a teacher dealing with hundreds of kids, many of which do not either understand or care about social distancing is at a fair bit more risk than me lounging on my sofa or home office chair with a laptop wouldnt you? or most professions really come to think of it bar NHS workers probably who are getting vaccinated, teachers aren't.

Kids maybe are not at that much risk themselves but the people who look after them are if they spread it!! Jeeesaz!

What a total moron.

Plus, so far as children are concerned, there seems to be growing evidence that they are more prone to asymptomatic infection than adults, so pose an invisible risk. What also seems to be ignored is that the children have to get to the schools which, for many (especially in rural areas) will involve public transport - on which they are liable to come into contact with people of all ages.

Archived