Real cost of the Queen

John52

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 9:15 AM

malc d - 2021-02-09 9:03 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 8:54 AM

malc d - 2021-02-08 9:12 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-08 6:03 PM

£2000 divided by 54,000,000 = £3.70 per person per year ;-) ...........

Bump.

:-|

What do you work it out to be them Malc? ;-) ..........

As my calculator says 3.703703703703704 recurring when I divide 2000 by 54,000,000 (?) .........

I haven't tried to work it out Dave.

You can always check to see if you are right by multiplying £3.70 by 54 million - and see if it comes to £2000.

Oh yeah :$ .............

Looks like I got my decimal point in the wrong place :D ........

Your biggest mistake was accepting a number from a 'computer ' without thinking about it.

That's quite a common error that people make these days if the answer provided suits their bias.

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 9:26 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-08 10:48 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-08 1:04 PM

Just imagine if the Monarch or even the President of the United States were able to pardon anyone. Even after a court conviction...... unthinkable.

We let our Head of State hoard wealth offshore, in other countries this would be called corruption.

"Our" head of state? :-S ...........

Are you a British citizen then Paddy? ;-) .........

Yes.

I note you play the classic racist "if you don't like it here go home", well as someone who was born here in the People's Republic of North Yorkshire I'll be staying and trying to change it for everyone, not just some rich elite. Besides your actions have made it more difficult for me to leave even if I wanted to.

But anyway back to your pisspoor understanding of maths. A bit like your grasp of GDP and what winning actually is.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-09 10:11 AM

Just imagine if the Monarch or even the President of the United States were able to pardon anyone. Even after a court conviction...... unthinkable.

We let our Head of State hoard wealth offshore, in other countries this would be called corruption.

Yes.

I note you play the classic racist "if you don't like it here go home", well as someone who was born here in the People's Republic of North Yorkshire I'll be staying and trying to change it for everyone, not just some rich elite. Besides your actions have made it more difficult for me to leave even if I wanted to.

But anyway back to your pisspoor understanding of maths. A bit like your grasp of GDP and what winning actually is.

So Yorkie...... like the Corbyn traitor you are a British citizen who supports the IRA :-| ...........

It's pefectly simple to move to the EU :D ........

Providing you can afford it :-> .........

BTW........What's it like being an outsider in your own country? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 10:46 AM

Yes.

So Yorkie...... like the Corbyn traitor you are a British citizen who supports the IRA :-| ...........

Always happy to be compared to a peacemaker

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/05/25/world-exclusive-corbyn-mowlams-envoy-to-ira-and-loyalists/

£3.70 a year to annoy folk like you.........Bargain :D .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

malc d - 2021-02-08 9:12 PM

Bump.

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 8:54 AM

What do you work it out to be them Malc? ;-) ..........

As my calculator says 3.703703703703704 recurring when I divide 2000 by 54,000,000 (?) .........

malc d - 2021-02-09 9:03 AM

I haven't tried to work it out Dave.

You can always check to see if you are right by multiplying £3.70 by 54 million - and see if it comes to £2000.

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 9:15 AM

Oh yeah :$ .............

Looks like I got my decimal point in the wrong place :D ........

malc d - 2021-02-09 10:03 AM

Your biggest mistake was accepting a number from a 'computer ' without thinking about it.

That's quite a common error that people make these days if the answer provided suits their bias.

Skewered AND schooled by Malc.......again!!! Typically Pelmets response being a dismissive "oh yeah", then rapidly changing the subject. No change there then. :-|

Psst Pelmet........have you conjured up that list of "lies" you claim Sir Keir Starmer told?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-09 1:32 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 10:46 AM

Yes.

Always happy to be compared to a peacemaker

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/05/25/world-exclusive-corbyn-mowlams-envoy-to-ira-and-loyalists/

Why am I not surprised to know that you are happy to be associated with known terrorist sympathizer and proven anti semite :-| .........

You really are an outsider in your own country :D ..........

So Charlie vets the laws to stop his tenants buying their home like council tenants can

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/09/prince-charles-vetted-laws-that-stop-his-tenants-buying-their-homes

But favoured Royal Hangers on can get a palatial home in a prime location (that supposedly belongs to us *-) ) for a token rent like a pound a year)

I've had 3 day trips to the Scillies and they are lovely

(twice on boat and once on helicopter)

But very difficult and expensive to get to

Although the islands supposedly belong to us we can't step off the boat without paying a landing fee to Charlie

The Royal Hanger on who runs it for him says he will whack the landing fee up if he gets more visitors.

Archived