Why are our LOSERS ignoring the death rate in the home of the EU?

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-02-08 9:43 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-08 9:31 AM

I would hope they would be more likely to remember that Johnsons incompetence led to the avoidable deaths of tens of thousands of people with one the worst and at times THE worst death rate in the world. Nasty tricks? (lol) Good lord!

Its a matter of recorded FACT that the Pandemic started in China :-| .........

Its a matter of recorded FACT that Labour politictians have said "COVID19 is a good crisis" and COVID19 "Is the Gift that keeps on giving" 8-) ..........

Come the 2024 election you can guarantee we Tories will be reminding the voters what NASTY people Labour politicians are >:-) ............

The NASTY Labour party......The Party that cant help being NASTY *-) ..........

So what? We know where it started but its how its been handled that matters and we have handled it probably worse than just about any other country and now 112000+ are dead!! One Labour politician puts her foot in it and you are on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips whilst ignoring a year of gaffs, mistakes and complete fcuk ups by Johnson and the ConservaKippers. You couldnt make it up! (lol)

Its a long way to 2024 but some of us wont forget. There is a fair bit of ammunition there when that battle starts. I suspect Johnsons gaffs (if he is still around) will indeed get weaponised then. Then there is Brexit of course. Be interesting to see how that all plays out before the next election. You wont be worried about that of course as you still think we are heading for the sunlit uplands. If we are then you should have nothing to worry about eh? (lol) Not going so well so far though huh? Just teething problems I bet. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-02-08 10:07 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-08 9:43 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-08 9:31 AM

I would hope they would be more likely to remember that Johnsons incompetence led to the avoidable deaths of tens of thousands of people with one the worst and at times THE worst death rate in the world. Nasty tricks? (lol) Good lord!

Its a matter of recorded FACT that the Pandemic started in China :-| .........

Its a matter of recorded FACT that Labour politictians have said "COVID19 is a good crisis" and COVID19 "Is the Gift that keeps on giving" 8-) ..........

Come the 2024 election you can guarantee we Tories will be reminding the voters what NASTY people Labour politicians are >:-) ............

The NASTY Labour party......The Party that cant help being NASTY *-) ..........

So what? We know where it started but its how its been handled that matters and we have handled it probably worse than just about any other country and now 112000+ are dead!! One Labour politician puts her foot in it and you are on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips whilst ignoring a year of gaffs, mistakes and complete fcuk ups by Johnson and the ConservaKippers. You couldnt make it up! (lol)

Its a long way to 2024 but some of us wont forget. There is a fair bit of ammunition there when that battle starts. I suspect Johnsons gaffs (if he is still around) will indeed get weaponised then. Then there is Brexit of course. Be interesting to see how that all plays out before the next election. You wont be worried about that of course as you still think we are heading for the sunlit uplands. If we are then you should have nothing to worry about eh? (lol) Not going so well so far though huh? Just teething problems I bet. (lol)

Talking of teething problems ;-) ...........

I hear the EU are unlikely to have vaccinated their citizens until 2023 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 10:51 AM.......................................Talking of teething problems ;-) ...........

I hear the EU are unlikely to have vaccinated their citizens until 2023 8-) .........

Which probably means Spain is out for you until then, as you won't be allowed back into the UK if you go unless you quarantine for two weeks on return!

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-09 4:22 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-09 10:51 AM.......................................Talking of teething problems ;-) ...........

Which probably means Spain is out for you until then, as you won't be allowed back into the UK if you go unless you quarantine for two weeks on return!

Doh what did you have to tell him for

I was looking forward to that :-S

He might not get in anyway. https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-holidays-to-spain-could-be-delayed-until-end-of-summer-12195251

The Brexiteers will surely from now on by spending their money in the UK anyway! There is only one place for Dave and the rest of the Brexit faithful!

skeggy.jpg.9afab7a7024f8bdf46fbe0adcbe8f227.jpg

Barryd999 - 2021-02-09 5:45 PM

He might not get in anyway. https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-holidays-to-spain-could-be-delayed-until-end-of-summer-12195251

The Brexiteers will surely from now on by spending their money in the UK anyway! There is only one place for Dave and the rest of the Brexit faithful!

He's a hypocrite though. Spouts all his nationalist stuff about Rule Britannia but it's all garbage talk. Spain seems to attract that type of Brit though,......racists and xenophobes. *-)

Bulletguy - 2021-02-09 6:02 PM.......................He's a hypocrite though. Spouts all his nationalist stuff about Rule Britannia but it's all garbage talk. Spain seems to attract that type of Brit though,......racists and xenophobes. *-)

It's that "sun, sea, and sangria", thing - plus the weather is better and it's relatively cheap! Why else go anywhere?

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-09 6:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-09 6:02 PM.......................He's a hypocrite though. Spouts all his nationalist stuff about Rule Britannia but it's all garbage talk. Spain seems to attract that type of Brit though,......racists and xenophobes. *-)

It's that "sun, sea, and sangria", thing - plus the weather is better and it's relatively cheap! Why else go anywhere?

Culture.....something you won't find much of with all those Brit enclaves rammed with xenophobes. I remember watching one of the many clips on YouTube about Brexit Brits in Spain. They're embarrassing. This Brit bloke who lived in Spain was moaning about when he visits his daughter in UK, "all I hear is bloody foreign voices in the town.....". The hypocrisy is staggering. 8-)

Guest pelmetman

Never fear Brian ;-) .......If the Chinky Flu is still doing the rounds we wont be going too Spain 8-) .......

We'll stay at home on our own beach B-) ..........

BTW .....A couple of weeks quarantine is Nuffink.....we've been in self imposed Lockdown since we got back in March 2020 >:-) ...........

Archived