"If you don't like it here, you can always leave......"

CurtainRaiser

A very prophetic, interesting but terribly sad video. The trouble is the people who have caused this just wont see it and even if they do they wont give a toss. The division here in England will get worse once it all starts to crumble. The problems in Ireland are I am afraid starting to teeter.

Barryd999 - 2021-02-11 8:52 AM

A very prophetic, interesting but terribly sad video. The trouble is the people who have caused this just wont see it and even if they do they wont give a toss. The division here in England will get worse once it all starts to crumble. The problems in Ireland are I am afraid starting to teeter.

The people who have caused this ...are the ones who didn't vote.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-11 8:23 AM

This is a really interesting ten minute video exploring how identity politics might lead to the breakup of Great Britain. Its from pre Brexit days and from all sides of the geographic and sectarian borders of Ireland, but the lessons are clear.

I dont bother watching anything flagged up by supporters of Terrorist supporting and Proven Antisemite Corbyn ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 9:44 AM

This is a really interesting ten minute video exploring how identity politics might lead to the breakup of Great Britain. Its from pre Brexit days and from all sides of the geographic and sectarian borders of Ireland, but the lessons are clear.

I dont bother watching anything flagged up by supporters of Terrorist supporting and Proven Antisemite Corbyn ;-) ...........

Its first hand accounts from lots of different people

£12,000,000,000 of your money going to Northern Ireland alone - every year

How much more will BoJo have to ramp it up to maintain his empire at you loser's expense?

In short, blissful ignorance. :-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-11 11:31 AM

How much more will BoJo have to ramp it up to maintain his empire at you loser's expense?

Seeing as the forums mathematians kindly pointed out my decimal point error, and showed that it only costs me 0.00037p a year to annoy the SNP and YOU :D ..........

I doubt it costing me anymore to annoy the Irish republicans and Curtainraiser >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 12:48 PM

Seeing as the forums mathematians kindly pointed out my decimal point error, and showed that it only costs me 0.00037p a year to annoy the SNP and YOU :D ..........

I doubt it costing me anymore to annoy the Irish republicans and Curtainraiser >:-) ..........

Most of the contributions in both mine and Barry's post are members of your party, or are you no longer a member of the Conservative and Unionist party?

You should watch both videos as then you might be able to make a more coherent contribution to the forum rather than just shouting "loser" and "hater" all the time.

jumpstart - 2021-02-11 9:14 AM

Too simplistic an excuse which no longer washes. Watch the video again and ask yourself where the root cause is....i'll give you a clue, lying and deception had a lot to do with it.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-11 1:41 PM

Most of the contributions in both mine and Barry's post are members of your party, or are you no longer a member of the Conservative and Unionist party?

You should watch both videos as then you might be able to make a more coherent contribution to the forum rather than just shouting "loser" and "hater" all the time.

Give over you are never a member of the Tory party (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

If you are then you are in the wrong party ;-) .........

We have no need of Corbyn supporters >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 2:46 PM

Give over you are never a member of the Tory party (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

So English comprehension is not your forte either?

Barryd999 - 2021-02-11 12:41 PM

https://www.facebook.com/FemiSorry/videos/159228729195865

"Here's Boris Johnson attacking Theresa May's deal back in 2018.

Literally every word he says applies to the deal we have now and the problems Northern Ireland now faces.

I've said before, the main difference between their deals was that one had a 'Johnson'"

She said in the House of Commons BoJo had turned down a better deal and he didn't deny it.

He must have known she would trounce him when it came to the detail.

Thats for one person in Scotland

We are talking about everyone in Scotland, Ireland,Wales, Gibraltar and all HM's other tax havens.

I can see what BoJo is getting for your £12+ billion going to Northern Ireland every year.

He gets to strut his stuff on the world stage as leader of a bigger empire.

We get higher Government spending, so things you pay for we get cheaper or free.

We get better public services, less congested roads, lower NHS charges, free car parks and bridge tolls etc etc

But what do you losers get out of it?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-11 2:54 PM

It appears your comprehension of a Tory is not your forte either :D ..........

Bulletguy - 2021-02-11 2:10 PM

Too simplistic an excuse which no longer washes. Watch the video again and ask yourself where the root cause is....i'll give you a clue, lying and deception had a lot to do with it.

https://theconversation.com/what-would-have-happened-if-everyone-had-voted-in-the-eu-referendum-63153

Too simplistic just to blame those who voted for Brexit.

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 3:12 PM

Well I can't comprehend what you think you are getting for the £12+ billion of your money BoJo gives to Northern Ireland every year for a start.

Thats why I'm asking

John52 - 2021-02-11 3:17 PM

Well I can't comprehend what you think you are getting for the £12+ billion of your money BoJo gives to Northern Ireland every year for a start.

Thats why I'm asking

Billions spent by EU to keep migrants out of Southern Europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/20/eu-running-out-of-money-stop-migrants-travelling-africa

Hows that working out?

Guest pelmetman

Thats why I'm asking

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9249215/Support-Scottish-independence-dives-four-points-amid-SNP-civil-war.html

Best ask yourself why your countrymen and women are changing their minds :D ...........

It's amazing what you can buy for 0.00037p nowadays >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2021-02-11 3:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-11 2:10 PM

https://theconversation.com/what-would-have-happened-if-everyone-had-voted-in-the-eu-referendum-63153

Too simplistic just to blame those who voted for Brexit.

This thread is just another example of the LOSERS not moving on ;-) .........

Okay I'll school you again.

Where in my post did I say I was a member of the Conservative and Unionist party?

Now if you keep dropping these clangers in your English and Mathematics the University of Life is going to want you hand back your degree.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-11 5:17 PM

Okay I'll school you again.

Where in my post did I say I was a member of the Conservative and Unionist party?

Now if you keep dropping these clangers in your English and Mathematics the University of Life is going to want you hand back your degree.

You said ;-) .........."Most of the contributions in both mine and Barry's post are members of your party,"

Seeing as I'm the only one on here who has said he is a member of the Tory party ;-) .........

Your post implies that there are others or even you (?) .........

Hence my disbelief that you could possibly be a Tory party member 8-) .........

jumpstart - 2021-02-11 4:08 PM

Thats why I'm asking

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/20/eu-running-out-of-money-stop-migrants-travelling-africa

Hows that working out?

Why the deflection?

We are not in the EU so what have they got to do with it?

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 4:17 PM

Thats why I'm asking

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9249215/Support-Scottish-independence-dives-four-points-amid-SNP-civil-war.html

Best ask yourself why your countrymen and women are changing their minds :D ...........

It's amazing what you can buy for 0.00037p nowadays >:-) ..........

Why the deflection?

I'll try again

What you think you are getting for the £12+ billion of your money BoJo gives to Northern Ireland every year?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-11 5:28 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-11 4:08 PM

Thats why I'm asking

Hows that working out?

Why the deflection?

We are not in the EU so what have they got to do with it?

Why not? :-| ............

You LOSERS seem happy to quote anything to bash Boris with ;-) .........

If you Move on and accept you LOST.........You may find you'll stop being called LOSERS :D .........

Archived