The Tories break the law. Again

CurtainRaiser

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-20 12:49 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-20 10:55 AM

....(waffle & tripe removed)...

Hancock has not been found guilty of bunging his mates.......

...(waffle & tripe removed)..

Nobody said he has

Hancock has been found guilty of not publishing the contracts within the maximum allowed time of 30 days

FFS is that not long enough !!!! how long should it take to upload a document to the web!!!!! I bet Germany does it same day

Why do you think he failed to do that *-)

I suspect Hancock had better things to do in a PANDEMIC than ensure his homework arrived in time *-) .........

All thise court case has proved is how PATHETIC the LOSER Brigade is (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

John52 - 2021-02-20 5:58 AM

malc d - 2021-02-19 6:13 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-19 6:01 PM

I wonder if the Good Liar Project will do something useful like take the EU to court for their botched vaccine roll out? >:-) ..........

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/02/19/the-eus-vaccine-tantrum-could-cost-lives/

The Good Law Project is a UK organisation, currently concerned with UK matters.

The UK is no longer in the EU Dave ( I thought you knew ) - so I doubt if the GLP would get involved.

IF someone in the EU has broken EU law when distributing their vaccine, it's possible someone who lives in the EU may take them to court.

:-|

Skewered him again (lol)

It must be really frustrating for Dave not being able to blame the EU for UK Government failings :-S

He leaves himself wide open because he's constantly making stuff up but his manic obsession over the EU is very peculiar.

"So Tory Health Secretary Matt Hancock acted unlawfully by using the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse to siphon off literally £billions in public cash to his crony mates, then hid the evidence of what he'd been up to.

Let's not forget that this is a Tory party that acted unlawfully by imposing £1,200 Tribunal Fees to protect bad bosses from being held accountable by their exploited/abused employees.

These lawless Tories continued writing arms export licences to the misogynistic, head-chopping, homosexual-crucifying, journalist dismembering, terrorism-spreading Saudi tyrants, despite them knowing full well that they were using these British weapons to commit war crimes against civilians, and despite the High Court ruling that continuing these arms sales to war criminal regimes was unlawful.

This is a Tory party that introduced unlawfully racist "Hostile Environment" legislation designed to systematically persecute black British citizens by denying them access to employment, housing, banking services, social security, and health care, and which resulted in scores of British citizens being deported, many of whom died in exile overseas.

This is a Tory party that lied to the Queen in order to unlawfully suspended parliament, purely in order to evade legislative scrutiny of their atrociously botched Brexit proposals.

In decades gone by any one of these scandals would have been enough to bring down the government of the day, but these days these massive scandals get minimal coverage for a little while, then deliberately forgotten by the corporate media and the BBC.

All of these previous examples of Tory corruption and lawlessness happened before the 2019 general election, and virtually none of it was raised during the campaign, other than on blogs and small independent media pages.

The media doesn't keep people informed about the unprecedented levels of government corruption, and the majority of the population simply aren't interested in doing the legwork of keeping themselves informed about how corruptly their government is behaving.

Hence millions of people flocked to the polls in 2019 to actually endorse a bunch of brazenly corrupt Tories, who figured that if they could get away scot free with all of that so easily, and come out of it with a thumping great parliamentary majority, nobody would care if they used the coronavirus pandemic to launch an unprecedented wave of corruption.

Every parent who has raised a toddler knows that if you let them get away with scribbling on the walls or stealing their sibling's things, their behaviour will just keep on deteriorating, but somehow we treat our government with infinitely more leniency than we'd treat naughty toddlers!

And when it comes to the latest example of Tory corruption the same cycle is being played out again.

The courts have ruled that Hancock and the Tories had acted unlawfully by hiding £millions worth of dodgy contracts they'd signed with their cronies, most of the corporate media and BBC are so servile and compliant that they either buried the story, or didn't bother to run it at all.

There are obvious consequences to this almost infinite leniency towards absolutely brazen Tory corruption and lawlessness that the media and swathes of the population have.Until we actually start holding the corrupt to account for their corruption, things will continually get worse, because the lawless and the corrupt will keep on pushing the boundaries to try and get away with more, and more, and more." Another Angry Voice on FB

pelmetman - 2021-02-20 12:54 PM

I suspect Hancock had better things to do in a PANDEMIC than ensure his homework arrived in time *-) .........

Homework??? >:-)

What Homework???

Its a public document to be uploaded to the web

A clerk could do that with the click of a mouse

Nothing to be done with it unless he wants to doctor it first >:-)

So What Homework is Hancock doing on them before we can see them? >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-20 4:08 PM

What Homework???

You Jocks can talk *-) ........

How long has it taken the Gorbals Gobbess to tell HER version of the truth?.......About Salmond??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-20 4:10 PM

What Homework???

How long has it taken the Gorbals Gobbess to tell HER version of the truth?.......About Salmond??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

So you are skewered again and changing the subject :-S

Don't think Hancock will be hiring you as his defence lawyer Baldrick (lol)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-20 4:52 PM

What Homework???

Skewered??? :-S ...........

Methinks you are spending to much time in Bulletsh*ts company ;-) .......

Just sayin :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-20 5:00 PM

What Homework???

I have never met Bulletguy

So thats just more distraction and nonsense from you

We need to see these contracts BEFORE Handcock does his "homework" on them

So we can see what we have paid to BoJo's donors and cronies, and for what >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-21 10:04 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-20 5:00 PM

What Homework???

I have never met Bulletguy

So thats just more distraction and nonsense from you

We need to see these contracts BEFORE Handcock does his "homework" on them

So we can see what we have paid to BoJo's donors and cronies, and for what >:-)

Looks to me like the Good Liar Project have wasted its HATERS money ;-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9282053/DAN-HODGES-Boris-Johnson-speaks-tomorrow-biggest-loser-Keir-Starmer.html

Joe public has got you HATERS sussed (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-21 5:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-21 3:47 PM

The Covid Cartel in the dock. B-)

I'd put Pelmet in with 'em :D

I'd be proud to sit amongst such illustrious company B-) ..........

I'm not a traitor so I wouldn't sink low enough to sit with any Labour/Communist SCUM >:-) .........

Archived