Us Brexiteers shouldn't laugh.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-03-11 6:18 PM

pepe63 - 2021-03-11 11:09 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-11 9:15 AM

Maybe you could help out by writing a book about your adventures in your motorhome........abroad :D ......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

Eh?..But as we *never took our MH abroad, nor have I ever claimed that we did, why would I write about such a thing anyway....??

Which was my point Pop up ;-) ........

Have you ever been to the EU? :D .......

Seeing as your are such a fan of it? >:-) .......

Just askin (?) .......

It's quite possible to learn a lot about other countries without ever going there Dave.

It's called " being educated " -

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

malc d - 2021-03-11 10:16 PM

Maybe you could help out by writing a book about your adventures in your motorhome........abroad :D ......

Eh?..But as we *never took our MH abroad, nor have I ever claimed that we did, why would I write about such a thing anyway....??

Just askin (?) .......

It's quite possible to learn a lot about other countries without ever going there Dave.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

It's impossible to educate an airhead who thinks the EU is a country. :-|

Guest pelmetman

Just askin (?) .......

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I'm obviously missing the point about having a motorhome then 8-) ..........

Perhaps I should just sit in it on our drive and read a book about Spain? :D ........

Do you and Pop Up know this is a "motorhome forum"??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-03-12 8:22 AM

Just askin (?) .......

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Do you and Pop Up know this is a "motorhome forum"??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Is it ???

Thanks for reminding me.

Anyone reading the nonsense that you have posted on Chatterbox, on a daily basis, over the years - could easily forget that it IS a motorhome forum.

:-|

pelmetman - 2021-03-10 9:31 AM

The UK economy will crash after Brexit they said :D .........

"OECD upgrades UK growth predictions to 5.1% this year amid surging vaccine rollout but says the EU won't see as much benefit as its jabs lag behind"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9342699/OECD-upgrades-UK-growth-predictions-5-1-year.html

Perhaps it was a typo and they mean't their economy? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

January was the worst month since records began with exports to our biggest trading partner falling by £5.6bn

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/12/exports-to-eu-plunge-in-first-month-since-brexit-uk-economy

Thats when you are counting actual goods, not empty lorries like Gove.

But there is one thing we can agree on

You Brexiteers shouldn't laugh.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-03-12 9:26 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-10 9:31 AM

The UK economy will crash after Brexit they said :D .........

"OECD upgrades UK growth predictions to 5.1% this year amid surging vaccine rollout but says the EU won't see as much benefit as its jabs lag behind"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9342699/OECD-upgrades-UK-growth-predictions-5-1-year.html

Perhaps it was a typo and they mean't their economy? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

January was the worst month since records began with exports to our biggest trading partner falling by £5.6bn

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/12/exports-to-eu-plunge-in-first-month-since-brexit-uk-economy

Thats when you are counting actual goods, not empty lorries like Gove.

But there is one thing we can agree on

You Brexiteers shouldn't laugh.

"Funnily" enough I'd have thought it would have dropped even more ;-) ...........

Given the affect of the Pandemic and lockdown on our manufacturing sector :-| .........

malc d - 2021-03-12 9:21 AM

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Is it ???

Thanks for reminding me.

Anyone reading the nonsense that you have posted on Chatterbox, on a daily basis, over the years - could easily forget that it IS a motorhome forum.

Indeed..and for some reason Parasiteman (the supposed "patriot"?) is not only seemingly oblivious to the concept of people using MHs in the UK but also of those same people being able to visit other countries without the use of a MH ("inherited" or otherwise)? ..Air travel is obviously an alien concept to him... :-S

As for the notion of him sitting in his(ex-FiL's) van reading a book in order to learn about Spain!? ..well..a) The reading of any book would be a first! and b) He'd no doubt learn more about Spain from a book that he does from sitting in/by said van posting on this forum day in, day out..!!

(I dare say, he may even find a guide book which gave him the location of the nearest Lidl/Aldi which stocked his preferred cheap plonk? or where the cheapest Chinese "meal-deal" was?.. >:-) ..yeah, soak up that local culture eh!!!)

HavIng said that, I suppose when someone clearly had nothing else going on in their life, other perhaps adopting the occasional stray dog and of cause *posting/bullsh*ting on here ( *rapidly approaching 37,000 posts!), then I suppose doing it whilst sat for 4-6 months at a time, shoehorned on some barren, Dale farm-esque patch of scrubland, overlooked by towers blocks, would at least offer some degree of distraction? and it would also be one way for them to kick the can down the road, whilst they await their next round of "inheritance"..???

"Self-made" businessmen with their "empires" eh? ".. :D :D :D >:-) >:-) >:-) ;-) ;-) ;-) .."

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2021-03-13 12:47 PM

malc d - 2021-03-12 9:21 AM

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Is it ???

Thanks for reminding me.

Indeed..and for some reason Parasiteman (the supposed "patriot"?) is not only seemingly oblivious to the concept of people using MHs in the UK but also of those same people being able to visit other countries without the use of a MH ("inherited" or otherwise)? ..Air travel is obviously an alien concept to him... :-S

As for the notion of him sitting in his(ex-FiL's) van reading a book in order to learn about Spain!? ..well..a) The reading of any book would be a first! and b) He'd no doubt learn more about Spain from a book that he does from sitting in/by said van posting on this forum day in, day out..!!

(I dare say, he may even find a guide book which gave him the location of the nearest Lidl/Aldi which stocked his preferred cheap plonk? or where the cheapest Chinese "meal-deal" was?.. >:-) ..yeah, soak up that local culture eh!!!)

HavIng said that, I suppose when someone clearly had nothing else going on in their life, other perhaps adopting the occasional stray dog and of cause *posting/bullsh*ting on here ( *rapidly approaching 37,000 posts!), then I suppose doing it whilst sat for 4-6 months at a time, shoehorned on some barren, Dale farm-esque patch of scrubland, overlooked by towers blocks, would at least offer some degree of distraction? and it would also be one way for them to kick the can down the road, whilst they await their next round of "inheritance"..???

"Self-made" businessmen with their "empires" eh? ".. :D :D :D >:-) >:-) >:-) ;-) ;-) ;-) .."

Snigger :D ............

I've really got under your skin haven't I Pop Up >:-) ..........

So impress us all with tales of your exciting life? ;-) .........

One things for sure......you'll never need a passport of any colour (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-13 2:28 PM

One things for sure......you'll never need a passport of any colour (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Stand by Pepe - I think we are all about to be reminded ( again ) of Daves' intrepid voyages around the world

( with the Navy ) -

Boldly travelling to faraway places supported only by a full ships company, and all it's resources, at taxpayers expense.

:-D

malc d - 2021-03-13 4:50 PM

Stand by Pepe - I think we are all about to be reminded ( again ) of Daves' intrepid voyages around the world

( with the Navy ) -

Boldly travelling to faraway places supported only by a full ships company, and all it's resources, at taxpayers expense. :-D

Now Malc, that is really unfair. You've left out all his trips down through Foreignerland to the Costa Watsit! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2021-03-13 5:08 PM

( with the Navy ) -

Boldly travelling to faraway places supported only by a full ships company, and all it's resources, at taxpayers expense. :-D

Now Malc, that is really unfair. You've left out all his trips down through Foreignerland to the Costa Watsit! :-D

.................AND, I bet he's seen more sea than most of us .

(lol)

Brian Kirby - 2021-03-13 6:20 PM

malc d - 2021-03-13 6:06 PM..................

.................AND, I bet he's seen more sea than most of us . (lol)

Dunno. I grew up by the sea! :-D

Ah but did you own a beach? :D

pelmetman - 2021-02-16 9:23 AM

But now we own a beach I might change my mind :D .........

Guest pelmetman

( with the Navy ) -

Boldly travelling to faraway places supported only by a full ships company, and all it's resources, at taxpayers expense.

You dont need to remind PopUp of the interesting life I've had and still am having Malc ;-) .........

As my forum stalker......he's kept files on me for years :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-03-14 8:48 AM

( with the Navy ) -

You dont need to remind PopUp of the interesting life I've had and still am having Malc ;-) .........

You should be flattered that anyone finds your life so interesting that they follow what you post on the forum.

( If you don't want people to read it, don't post it ).

Although why you think your life is so much more interesting than anyone else's I can't imagine.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-03-14 10:40 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-14 8:48 AM

( with the Navy ) -

You should be flattered that anyone finds your life so interesting that they follow what you post on the forum.

( If you don't want people to read it, don't post it ).

Although why you think your life is so much more interesting than anyone else's I can't imagine.

;-)

Actually I find it rather sad that Pepe's life has been so boring that he has nothing better to do than stalk me ;-) ............

But hey..... I guess its a kinda care in the community :D ..........

Bulletguy - 2021-03-13 6:57 PM

Absolutely not! :-D

Only as far as the high water line, beyond that it belongs to Her Maj. :-)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-03-14 6:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-03-13 6:57 PM

Absolutely not! :-D

Only as far as the high water line, beyond that it belongs to Her Maj. :-)

Can you see the sea from your semi in Euphemism Lane? ;-) ..........

I've lived on/by/near the sea since 1974 B-) ........

BTW our deeds show our land extends to the mean tide mark :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-03-15 3:12 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-15 9:21 AM..........................

BTW our deeds show our land extends to the mean tide mark :D ........

How very appropriate! By their deeds shall you know them! :-D

Indeed :D ..........

Which is why I know you LOSERS are stuffed (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Archived