No Need to Rush Now

witzend

So the Brazil variant has arrived, looks like the failure to listen to our scientists and insist on mandatory hotel quarantine a month after the majority of other countries introduced these measures is probably going to backfire big time.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/28/person-believed-to-have-brazilian-covid-variant-being-sought-in-england?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2021-02-28 11:16 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-28 9:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-28 8:22 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-28 7:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-28 7:05 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-28 6:45 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-28 6:32 PM

Tracker - 2021-02-28 5:38 PM

I am neither a Remoaner or a Brexiteer as I take a more pragmatic approach to life and only concern myself with things I can influence - and I cant influence the EU - neither can anyone else.

I speak as I feel on the day and on this day I believe that whilst the UK government has made an utter pig's ear of controlling Covid they have at least got the vacine part right which is more than can be said for the EU who instead choose to use their lack of accountability and flecibilty to move with the times to try to manipulate and obfuscate and blame everyone else for their own incompetence and I am now tru;y glad that we are out of the clutches of the Brussells beaurocratic control freakery.

I don't claim to be ever right unlike some on here but on this occasion I believe that I see it the way it is and it makes me glad to be out of the EU

Simples..

You do realise that some European sovereign countries are further ahead than the UK in getting their population fully vaccinated?

Have they done 20 million?

A single dose is not FULLY vaccinated.

1 dose 86% ...2 doses 95%. ....

Big deal.

So majority in EU completely unprotected.

Yes it is a "big deal" when the poster you replied to had specifically said, "some European sovereign countries are further ahead than the UK in getting their population fully vaccinated". Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland are well ahead of UK when it comes to fully vaccinated citizens.

They are well ahead in having most of their populations completely unprotected.

Germans, Italians, Spanish and Polish must have superior gut biome to us British folk with our appalling Covid statistic of 135,613 fatalities, making us the worlds fifth highest. :-(

Thats what I've been telling you, its all about your immune system , at last you see the light.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-28 11:29 PM

So the Brazil variant has arrived, looks like the failure to listen to our scientists and insist on mandatory hotel quarantine a month after the majority of other countries introduced these measures is probably going to backfire big time.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/28/person-believed-to-have-brazilian-covid-variant-being-sought-in-england?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Nope .......It looks like a failure of the idiot to fill in his forwarding address *-) .........

The fact that they know he is here proves test & trace is working ;-) ..........

When they do track him down I hope they fine him the cost of tracking him down :-| .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-01 9:26 AM

The fact that they know he is here proves test & trace is working ;-) ..........

Does HM Governments tracing system just identify which country people are in ?

Sounds like it needs refining a bit.

;-)

malc d - 2021-03-02 3:44 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-01 9:26 AM

Does HM Governments tracing system just identify which country people are in ?

Sounds like it needs refining a bit.

;-)

Dido was having a duvet day when that one got through Malc. ;-)

More news to test Johnsons 'world beating' track and trace, the Brazil variant has been found in "at least" 15 other countries........none of which are on UK's red list. :-|

https://tinyurl.com/4rt3uudm

Archived